One day Latin America will unify and make gringos pay for everything they did to us

One day Latin America will unify and make gringos pay for everything they did to us

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_South_American_Nations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization_of_American_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agreed, one day we'll unite and make those goddamn Canadians pay.

>unified under the stars and stripes

>commie colors

>Be one with brazil

No thanks

>a communist superstate

What a nightmare.

Fucking canadians. I hate them.

Like letting you into our country and giving you way more than you deserve?

I guess its true, no good deed goes unpunished.

>One day Latin America will unify

Yes, under rightful Japanese leadership

>Brazil
>Latin America

I think it's unlikely that S America would unite, even more unlikely that you would be able to successfully attack a bunch of euro countries for revenge

this tbqfwy

I hope not. We aren't that organized. We would kill ourselves first.

>Unifying
We hate each other more than we hate the gringos honestly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_South_American_Nations

No fuck off

ooh rare one

More of a general interest discussion group than something like the EU, it's more like
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization_of_American_States

>open borders
>wants to create a continental army
>wants a single currency that was going to be implemented now if it wasn't for the euro crisis
if you think about it it's even better than the EU, since we all share common cultural aspects and a similar language

Why do spics blame America for making their countries shit, when their countries were shit before America even existed as a country?

1- "Gringos" means foreigners... so england, spain portugal, not only USA.

2 - But USA also fucked with us, learn about the dictatorships...

>spics
>unify

>elects a nationalist government that wants to destroy unequality and tax multinationals, promote integration of Latin America, and tax the rich strata
>gets coup'd by the rich strata that sympathizes with the "american freedom"
In the 60's we elected João Goulart that had nothing to do with communism and they puppet stated us because he wanted foreigner's multinationals to pay more tax, and do a land reform.
>After the coup was successful the dictatorship literally destroyed all unions, destroyed our worker's legislation, censored all our teachers, media and culture, deported our greatest artists, privatized tons of national companies and made our commodities cheap for foreigners while the US being our main commercial partner
nothing's wrong right? it's your fault being born poor and you should strive by hard work because like that you will sure reach the same life quality of those on top right hehe

UNASUR COMMIES OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bumpp

yes pls