Are you still content with your G4560?

Are you still content with your G4560?

very much so

Don't have one but thinking of making a cheap build to replace my poorfag i3-3220 used piece of shit setup.

its great

Have you got any stutter issues in games? If you use that RX480 for gaming that is. I'm still stuck on a Phenom ll that sutters heavily and I don't think that buying a Ryzen or and i5 is worth it for me. I don't want to jump from the frying pan into the fire though.

I'd love to pick up a g4560. But the damn motherboards cost more than the processor alone.

I'm waiting for b250m boards to

Another great thing is that these components will all use less electricity than my old parts. So the stock 300watt psu will have no issue!

Some shops offer a BIOS flash for cheap or free of cost. If you know anyone who owns a CPU that runs on the 1xx chipset you could flash it yourself even.

If you have any recommendations I'd love to hear them. I don't know anyone with a skylake cpu.

Nope no issues yet~
>but i don't really play AAAs

I mainly use photoshop cc for work tho
which i've never felt the need to upgrade my G4560 and I don't ever intend to honestly

AAA's are a gimmick.

Old video games that are actually good, don't age.

Is it better than my A8 APU?

What I meant is that boards with a 100 series chipset have official BIOS updates to support 200 series chipsets. If you can find a store that would apply such an update for you before shipping you can buy a much cheaper 100 series mainboard.
Thank you, that would be my use case aswell. I'd use it mainly for Starcraft ll.

Yeah, what vendors do this? I want to check this out.

>I'm still stuck on a Phenom ll that sutters heavily and I don't think that buying a Ryzen or and i5 is worth it for me. I don't want to jump from the frying pan into the fire though.
i5 is killed by ryzen. Both performance and lack of stutters.
Not him, so can't say about bentium's issues. Have herd it does stutter, but not enough to complain given its price point.

No stuttering at all senpai
but again i dont' play aaas

Depends on your location I guess. I know for a fact that the german online store mindfactory does this for 8 bucks. A friend of mine asked a local computer shop to do it for him.

yes i only play csgo dota 2 and LoL

It's very similar performance, overclocks a bit better. Nothing too special

lol the pentium wipes the floor with every pre-ryzen amd cpu

very happy, using stock cooler

never hits above 60c in the games I play.

Forza Apex - 60fps on high-ultra
H1Z1 - 70fps on low-medium
Arma 3 - 30-40fps
CS:GO - 200+fps

so no AAA games here either.

Best CPU for my needs.