Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2AGMFXAx90
tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/acer_xb270hu.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>75hz

>hp
T R A S H

>Redpill me on
Ok, Obama did 7/11 and your mom should've swallowed. There.

>sub 100 Hz
>VA

Is there a tftcentral review on the panel used in this model?
>No.

You're better off getting a korean reject on ebay.

>le redpill x--D

>75hz
trash
>VA
fucking trash

>implying you can go above 75 on 1440p if your taste in games is not complete garbage

tfw playing doom on my XB270HU above 120 fps max settings on my 1080

>5ms
but muh CSGO

It's inferior to the 32 inch Samsung VA coming out in July, if you've got the money to buy that one instead. That's 1MS, 144HZ, has some kind of HDR functionality(unknown how good it is), and still has Freesync. Just way more memes there, OP.

What's wrong with VA? (legit question)

Weakass colours compared to IPS. Looks washed out.

While having deeper blacks than IPS for maximum comfy in atmospheric games and watching films.

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=l2AGMFXAx90

Granted, that's with quantum dot, but VA monitors currently offer the best image characteristics for content consumption among all panel technologies.

There are a few issues though. A bit more motion blur than IPS and some of the Samsung QLED monitors have issues with purple streaking, but the newer models have already fixed this and will be completely gone in the upcoming refresh.

Honestly, VA is fucking underrated. Far less issues with glow like all of the 144 IPS panels people buy and the contrast is literally three times better.

Gtx 1070 can do 1440 144hz on plenty of AAA gaymes on high/ultra.

This isn't even totally accurate either as Quantum Dot monitors make the IPS panels most people buy in high end gaming monitors look like shit in the color department as well. Over 100% of SRGB as opposed to like the 72ish those offer.

>XB270HU
>ACER

into the trash it goes

>HP Omen
There is not redpilling needed, you can get 30'+ 1440p 144hz monitors for the same price as this HP trash.

Find me one, I fucking dare you. Keep in mind I'm not amerifat where you get 60% off everything in your bed bath and beyond.

'
p
Shit DPI.

He's wrong. Some are coming, but they're going to be more expensive and they aren't out yet.

lmeow like you know anything

tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/acer_xb270hu.htm

My panel measured 1050:1 contrast ratio, 99% sRGB, and 90% display uniformity with no dead pixels and the firmware had 120 Hz ULMB (contrast ratio goes down to 850:1 but well worth it).

Someone recommenced me a good 1440p Freesync IPS monitor right now.

Acer XF270HUA around 500 bucks
27' 144hz 4ms 1440p IPS freesync

Fuck you, I'mma redpill you on the Sony BVM 20F1U.

>20', covers a nice portion of your vision without making you completely sore
>900 horizontal lines, bitch
>Glorious 4:3 display, your old chinese cartoons will look fantastic
>Literally zero lag, it's a fucking CRT
>scanlines are fucking dank on older games

Wait until July for the Samsung CHG70. It's king of the memes for the next few years, besides the $2000 Acer/Asus 4K displays.

>VA

You are fucking idiot, aren't you?
Any decent IPS panel is capable to produce 100% sRGB or 72% NTSC.
Throw in a good amount of money and you have a fucking IPS panel capable of 100% AdobeRGB. That is more color you and your mother ever needed.
Quantum dot is another fucking buzzword that bring no fucking improvement whatsoever. What will they convince you next? A fucking panel with 100% ProPhoto?

>no improvement

While he is an idiot and IPS is good, QD is not a meme and does offer better contrast ratio and gamut compared to IPS.

Also
>no IPS bleed

Huge input lag, it's complete garbage for fps

>gtx 1070 can do 1440 144hz on plenty of AAA gaymes on high/ultra.
>source?
>my black hole

I made a mistake quoting the NTSC figure for the the common gaymin AHVA panels people buy because I was quickly control F'ing TFT Central reviews, but still, VA panels with quantum dot backlighting have better colors. Didn't say that you "needed" them, but I the argument I was involved with stated that VA panels aren't as good as IPS in terms of color, which is not strictly true anymore.

Combine that with literally three times the contrast ratio in some instances, newer VA panels are looking pretty damn good when your focus is on content consumption.

This too. It's pretty incredible that AUO still hasn't fixed their QC issues. Even companies that aren't Taiwanese shit peddlers who make the bezel too tight still have issues with those panels.

>1440
Not 4k
>75hz
Not 100, 120, 144

Did the designers of this project half ass it on purpose?

1080, 1080 ti, and vega can all do 1440 at 144hz.

>Thirty two (32) feet

HDR is not a meme. 10 bit is the future.