Once upon a time the Japanese people were a proud and powerful people...What went wrong?

Once upon a time the Japanese people were a proud and powerful people...What went wrong?

Anime

/board

canada happened

i reckon similar things go for almost every country tho

>boyband shit that only teenage girls like

You fucking retard.

They lived in isolation. Then we came in.

Yeah its almost like there is this groupe of people that is present in all countries across the globe yet occupy the same positions in all of them...

>Yunosuke
his name tries hard

Hmmm, really makes you think....

Teenage girls in Japan like androgynous men, but older women like men like pic related. Their tastes don't stay the same.

On the right: proud, Japanese warriors whom will go down in history
On the left: the entire male Final Fantasy ensemble

They started looking like emo faggots from 7 onwards tbqh

AUCHTUNG DIE JUDEN

I really hate this fashion. Final Fantasy sucks.

What happened, whites?

WW II

Once upon a time the Canadian people were.....oh wait

It all started with south Italian peasants migrating to the USA.

What must we do to summon the vengeful spirits of Toshiro Mifune and Yukio Mishima to instill the Yamato Damashii back into the men of Japan?

Maybe try forcing all Japanese males on a daily regime of androgens, anabolics, amphetamines and militarist right-wing propaganda?

Sup Forums is really predictable. Everyone constantly uses the same couple of stereotypes and generalisations for every country.

Sakamoto desuga?

Westernisation

Delete anime.

why do japan dislike beards now?

Isn't that kind of how it goes everywhere?

Girls tend to go for pretty boys.
Women tend to prefer gruffer men.

I swear japs and that stupid haircut. switch over to the Korean-style clean look already

Gaijin cluture

because most of the people shave it have none. if growing beard is common, even I would have one. that's a trend in this century after all.