Where are you from?

Where are you from?
What's article 1 of your countries constitution?

The Netherlands

Article 1 [Equality]
All persons in the Netherlands are treated equally in equal circumstances. Discrimination on the grounds of religion, belief, political opinion, race, or sex or on any other grounds whatsoever is not permitted.

Article 1. The Federative Republic of Brazil, formed by the indissoluble union of
the states and municipalities and of the Federal District, is a legal democratic state
and is founded on:
I – sovereignty;
II – citizenship;
III – the dignity of the human person;
IV – the social values of labour and of the free enterprise;
V – political pluralism.
Sole paragraph.All power emanates from the people, who exercise it by means
of elected representatives or directly, as provided by this Constitution.

>Article 1 is actually summing up words

Hahaha hahaha hahaha

Russia

Previous Home Next
First Section. Main Provisions

Chapter 1. The Fundamentals of the Constitutional System

Article 1

The Russian Federation - Russia is a democratic federal law-bound State with a republican form of government.

The names "Russian Federation" and "Russia" shall be equal.

Chapter I. PEOPLE'S POWER
Article 1. The source of power
I. The sole source of state power in the Azerbaijan Republic is the people of Azerbaijan.
II. People of Azerbaijan are citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic living on the territory of the
Azerbaijan Republic and outside it who are subordinate to the Azerbaijan state and its laws
which does not exclude standards of international legislation.

>1. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society.

Why fuck around when you can just hit 'em with the legalese right away

I. Form of the State
ARTICLE 1- The State of Turkey is a Republic.
II. Characteristics of the Republic
ARTICLE 2- The Republic of Turkey is a democratic,
secular and social state governed by rule of law, within the notions of
public peace, national solidarity and justice, respecting human rights,
loyal to the nationalism of Atatürk, and based on the fundamental
tenets set forth in the preamble

Ours has like ten sections I'll just post the first

Article. I.
Section. 1.

All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.

Like this one. Nice and simple

It basically explains what the fuck is Colombia and how is it organized.

>Article 1. Colombia is a legal social state organized in the form of a unitary republic, decentralized, withe the autonomy of its territorial units, democratic, participatory and pluralistic, based on respect of human dignity, on the work and solidarity of the individuals who belong to it, and the predominance of the general interest.

However, the colombian constitution has also a preamble, and the Supreme Court has stated that this preamble is 100% good and legal, and has to be taken into account just like any other article.

>PREAMBLE
>THE PEOPLE OF COLOMBIA,
>In the exercise of their sovereign power, represented by their delegates to the National Constituent Assembly, invoking the protection of God, and in order to strengthen the unity of the nation and ensure its members life, peaceful coexistence, work, justice, equality, knowledge, freedom, and peace within a legal, democratic, and participatory framework that may guarantee a just political, economic, and social order and committed to promote the integration of the Latin American community, decree, sanction, and promulgate the following:

Article 1.

1 Spain is a social and democratic State of law, which advocates freedom, justice, equality and political pluralism as higher values of its legal system.

2 National Sovereignty resides in the Spanish people, from whom emanate the powers of the State.

3. The political form of the Spanish State is the parliamentary monarchy.

Article 1.

France shall be an indivisible, secular, democratic and social Republic. It shall ensure the equality of all citizens before the law, without distinction of origin, race or religion. It shall respect all beliefs. It shall be organised on a decentralised basis.

Statutes shall promote equal access by women and men to elective offices and posts as well as to position of professional and social responsibility.

I think ours is the most sjw so far

When does it become blatantly anti democratic ?

same here

Title One: General Principles

• Article 1
>Tunisia is a free, independent, sovereign state; its religion is Islam, its language
Arabic, and its system is republican.
>This article might not be amended.

• Article 2
>Tunisia is a civil state based on citizenship, the will of the people, and the supremacy
of law.
>This article might not be amended.

I wish the first article was amended though.

Yeah, fuck arabic, such a shitty language.

Human dignity is inviolable

article 1 of our constitution has 10 sections, and is a good two pages long

Wow big american Boys need really big articles :)))
Strong America has a strong constitution for big American boys :))

it's an outline of the representative body of our government, and lays out its duties. it's going to be lengthy by default

Wow :))

The dignitiy of the human being shall not be harmed. Preserving this is the job of every state institution.

you're just trying to mock me

why

it's weird

1.Italy is a democratic republic, founded on work.
Sovereignty belongs to the people, who exercise it in the forms and limits of the Constitution.

Trust us we're a working people :^)

Artículo 1° Las personas nacen libres e iguales en dignidad y derechos.La familia es el núcleo fundamental de la sociedad. El Estado reconoce y ampara a los grupos intermedios a través de los cuales se organiza y estructura la sociedad y les garantiza la adecuada autonomía para cumplir sus propios fines específicos.El Estado está al servicio de la persona humana y su finalidad es promover el bien común, para lo cual debe contribuir a crear las condiciones sociales que permitan a todos y a cada uno de los integrantes de la comunidad nacional su mayor realización espiritual y material posible, con pleno respeto a los derechos y garantías que esta Constitución establece.Es deber del Estado resguardar la seguridad nacional, dar protección a la población y a la familia, propenderal fortalecimiento de ésta, promover la integración armónica de todos los sectores de la Nación y asegurar el derecho de las personas a participar con igualdad de oportunidades en la vida nacional.