Best torrent sites for movies and games...

Best torrent sites for movies and games. No dodgy looking sites though I always think I'll get a virus by just typing in what I'm looking for on them.

Pic unrelated, although it is 2 1080s in a TINY case so.

Other urls found in this thread:

overclock3d.net/news/gpu_displays/australian_gamer_creates_the_world_s_smallest_sli_ready_pc_case/1
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=38331.20
hardforum.com/threads/flexible-pcie-risers.1907110/
community.thermaltake.com/index.php?/topic/43213-attn-users-with-thermaltake-riser-cables/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

source of the case?

also piratebay is pretty good.
1337x is good aswell

>source of the case?
image search you cuck
overclock3d.net/news/gpu_displays/australian_gamer_creates_the_world_s_smallest_sli_ready_pc_case/1

>>>\wsr\

For movies I use zooqle.com

Thanks. Also thanks to the first reply. (On Mimi so I can't reply to multiple comments)

It's a custom mATX case from protocase. 30cm x 30cm x 10cm seriously thinking of buying it until I seen the price tag. 3500us for the case alone! It would make for an amazing lan pc or under tv pc also.

>pci-e extender cables
probably barely works for games

>3500us for the case alone
fucking ridiculous. you can DIY something similar or make a design and do a group buy with lian li or silverstone.

Pci-e extenders don't make a difference to performance. Like zero difference.

It's definitely a high price but the amount of fabrication and work and unique equipment that goes into making a one-off is ridiculous in itself.

i guess if you get a good enough extender it'll be fine

i read the article now
>overclock3d.net/news/gpu_displays/australian_gamer_creates_the_world_s_smallest_sli_ready_pc_case/1
so the cost was just for a professionally made prototype and he's trying to get it mass-produced.

filelist

Na pci-e is digital it's a standard there's no such thing. It's like "high end hdmi" they don't make a difference. There is either a signal or not.

if the extender is poorly shielded there is too much electrical infetterence and you lose the signal

Well of course but it would have to be a genuinely shit extender to do that. Any ordinary extender does fine.

nah seems like fairly common issue

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=38331.20
>I had cards that would stop mining randomly. Sometimes they would mine for a few hours, sometimes 1/2 of a day, and sometimes days without hanging. When they would hang, it didn't take anything more than restarting the miner.

>I started logging these hangs over the course of a week or so. I noted which machines would hang and which cards it happened to. Of course, it always happened to the cards with the risers.

case designers on hardforum also experimented with them and the ones they tested were shit

If I could use them for mining at full blast I bet it works for gayming too

sure if you get them with twin-axial cables for $90 each

hardforum.com/threads/flexible-pcie-risers.1907110/

I think I paid less than $10 for each, ran 6x hd7950s with them for nearly half year, never had issues like those described.

shitcoin mining isn't the same as gaming tho

You are right, because the tiniest loss of data in it would be a massive issue, unlike with gaming, and it also puts a much bigger strain on the card.

Where will you backpedal now?

fucking idiot, shitcoin mining uses much less bandwidth, it's all about the computation, you can use pci-e 1x for mining

I don't even know what are you trying to say when several cases have successfully integrated risers and work fine.

yes like dan a4 which uses an expensive as shit top tier extender

PCIe extenders CAN have problems, and those problems are more likely to occur on the cheaper ones. Thermaltake used one in their G3 cases, and they had a lot of users that had problems with them: community.thermaltake.com/index.php?/topic/43213-attn-users-with-thermaltake-riser-cables/

Also, like said, coin mining uses very little of the PCIe link bandwidth. Gaming actually uses much more, with all the textures constantly moving to and from the GPU.