You love your wife she is like a 9/10 but she is pregnant and the baby is going to come out with down syndrome she...

You love your wife she is like a 9/10 but she is pregnant and the baby is going to come out with down syndrome she wants to keep it but you don't what do?

down syndrome? no up syndrome?

>baby is going to come out with down syndrome
Seeing how i'm not Finnish, the baby couldn't possibly . So i go out side and walk the dinosaur.

HAHAHA OH SHIT WORST KOREA WITH THE ZINGERS TODAY

>You love your wife
>the baby is going to come out with down syndrome she wants to keep it
pick one

convince her to have an abortion because she loves me more than a retarded fetus

That's not funny lad. I live near a home for disabled people. Just walking through there one day and I had a smoke with this chap. Nice fella

Live your life with utter disgust for your child.
That's what I'm planning to do if something similar happens.

Erlöschen

you idiot, people with down syndrome are really sweet and lovely, and often die young

have it, and have other kids, and you will see the great influence the disabled child has on its siblings and your life

>smoked potatoes

Keep it because abortion is haram,who knows maybe ill end up with a qt koksal baba.

Keep it of course.
Everyone deserves a chance in life, except fatties and faggots.

keeping the monster will ruin your life and increase the likelyhood of you not passing on your genes farther
you could instead put effort into raising a normal child who will be more likely to pass on his or her genes.

Keep the baby and support it and your wife to best of your ability.
Then make another, hopefully healthy, baby to help the three of you down the line.

what if it it's a fat faggot who has down syndrome?

Keep it because it's not for me to decide if that child should live or not.

Aborting it because it would be an inconvenicence seems exceptionally cold.

Being fat and faggy is a choises, so there's no chance of knowing baby will choose those.
While down isn't.

Being a high functioning down syndrome person would be the worst. Smart enough to know you're slow but can't change anything.

Can still find happiness in life and be fulfilled.

Tell her to stop being retarded and abort it.

You're pretty much fucked no matter what you choose assuming you can't convince her to abort it. If you leave you're almost certainly going to end up sending a good chunk of your pay on child support, if you stay you're going to be spending half your pay on a different form of child support as well as ruining any chance you might have had at a normal life after maybe 17-20 years 'cause those things will always need support.

What a shit situation to be in

>except muzzies

fixed for you

t. extra chromosome

/thread

Best Canadian post I've seen in a while

Divorce her

People with no heart no soul

You'd be surprised how much a mentally disabled child can teach you as a parent and as a person.

It really depends on why you dont want and why she wants. You shouldnt give up if you dont agree with her reason.

>Keep the baby and support it and your wife to best of your ability.

Yes and when the time is right you make that baby have an 'accident' and use that tragedy to have two or three more children.

kys

At night when the baby sleeps is your best chance to kill him. Put the blanket over his head and he will die by asphyxiation, no one is gonna suspect of you. OH WHAT A PITY!

You have to try to end that fetus without her knowing, slip in crushed abortion pills in her drinks/food or something. If you failed that, you have to end a baby. The best times to end that abomination is in it's early years (fetus, baby, child). The longer you wait, the harder it gets. Don't be afraid, it's just mercy killing.

Abortion pills in the drink and take the sentence for assault.