Linus Tech Tips

What the hell happened?

He used to be informative. Now he just shills shit for teenagers and the "so randumbXDDD" crowd. I've gotten older, but his target audience has gotten younger.

A thread died for this.

people who view 'technology' as a hobby instead of a tool are generally teenagers or low IQ

he should call every1 cia niggers xD!!!

Man's gotta get paid.

Your friend substitute was always garbage. At least you realized it now can fuck off and maybe next time you will report & sage ecancer threads

>TUNNEL BEAR

>no torrenting
>blocks P2P ports
>blocks TeamSpeak 3
tunnel into my asshole

This is what brings in the bacon. Sure video comparisons and informative tests of hardware is appreciated greatly, but the audience is limited. Now, le wacky challenge episodes on the other hand bring in people who only have a mild knowledge of hardware, and that's saying quite a bit considering how newbie friendly his earlier content was.

Jay2cents>>>>>>>>>>>>>Linus Teenage Tips

he got chinked

They're both trash garbage, doubt pretend otherwise.

Tell me anyone better
You can't

lunduke

>Show me a turd that tastes better than this one!
How about not eating shit?

>He used to be informative
No, he never was.

>Now he just shills shit for teenagers and the "so randumbXDDD" crowd. I've gotten older, but his target audience has gotten younger.

That's what he always did

>Jays2cucks
nigger did you see the WHAHHH I WANT THE NEW TITAN XP FOR MY WIFES BULL

Money corrupts everyone

Because making the linux kernel wasn't paying the bills.

The expression “the Linux kernel” can easily be misunderstood as meaning “the kernel of Linux” and implying that Linux must be more than a kernel. You can avoid the possibility of this misunderstanding by saying or writing “the kernel, Linux” or “Linux, the kernel”.

He was fine when he was operating out of a garage.
Then he got ahead of himself, purchased/rented a gigantic office and hired like twelve guys just to edit video, with the envisioned goal of building a huge media empire: The Linus Media Group.
Turns out he wasn't as popular as he thought he was. All his attempts at business expansion failed, and now he's resorted to cheap clickbait in order to keep the money coming in, instead of downsizing properly like he should.

I did not mean to imply it that way, Dr. Stallman.

>SQUARESPACE

>Turns out he wasn't as popular as he thought he was. All his attempts at business expansion failed

Whats the story?

That's pretty much all there is to it. He hired a bunch of people and tried to launch stuff like "Nerdsports" but absolutely fucking no one cared at all.

How do you know he is having trouble with business though?

Go where the money is.

By that >RGB STRIPZ OMG!!1

racist much?

Why do leftists hate white people?

Why do white people hate everyone?

Why do nigs steal from everyone?

He has the charisma of a used and turd covered syringe.

Stop being racist.

threads die for headphones and desktops too
>so fucking what

Is it racist if we're the ones winning so much? Every land we have tried to conquer has been.

You're in decline just like the Romans, and just like the Romans, the barbarians will take over.

So non-nigger european races?

is this the "best fans to take to the glory hole" video?

Who are you quoting?

he has 3 future mass shooters to support. you think you wouldnt be a shill if companies were giving you tons of money and $5k hardware for free?

Jay is a dickhead

Lmao
Have you been to Sup Forums?

Linux Sucks presentations are the most enterntaining thing I saw during the past month

Probably isn't. They are still upsizing to this day.

He is butt hurts because spend over $150,000 dollars to record 8K videos, same shitty quality, in ten years actual youtubers would be in crisis because young people identify young people, youtubers over 35 are pretty much fucked,like any other media bussines usually new blood replace it.

This is why so many hunter talent comes old people, need control new people to survive.

That's racist. We have liberals that love being killed and raped by niggers and such.
It was always bait but you're being a fag.
How come niggers can't take over.

In conclusion, Sup Forums nigger got btfo'd and didn't reply