Why do you all hate England so much?

Why do you all hate England so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qhLPWcm-0w
youtube.com/watch?v=QlxSPdRzx5w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

muslims and you're going to remain in the EU so fuck you bitch.

I don't hate England.

I'm Irish and I moved here 3 years ago.

Dumb reasons.

Thanks Germfriend :3

Go home if you hate us

I don't. The English are alright. The only reason people hate you is because the English pushed their shit in, in the past.

I have yet to meet an English person who hasn't been either ugly or annoying, and most of them have been both.

I do really like England, and the accent is so freaking omg.

English girls all look like they're related

Because of your innate perfidy.

My girlfriend is. She's wife-tier.

I'm completely indifferent because I've never been there.

You are europe's americans, nuff said

i love british cuisine

Then who is The Americas' Germany?

>Then who is The Americas' Germany?
mexico

>female pm's
>poor hygiene
>not agreeing with women is illegal
>defending yourself is illegal
>Muslim
>1/3 of the population made up of benders
Those pussies are nothing like Americans.

I love England. I am Paki on benefits. Please rekt EU so Eastern Europeans don't steal my dole.

I plan on visiting in the summer. Not sure where exactly, but as long as it isn't London it'll probably be fine.

How.

DAS RITE
Not nearly enough african americans people and an entire month dedicated to their glorious history.

Please have children
Irish people have tons of children and we need more white babys

I'll see what I can do lad.

just

90% of these articles either come from tabloids

Simple: chavs, binge drinking morons, horrible food, tabloids and last but not least the most ugly """""""""girls""""""""" on planet Earth. Even Kurdish, Armenian and Paki moustachio girls are hot cum receptable-tier compared to them..

perfidious
arrogant
lazy

Ok

>i love british cuisine

You consider human piss and shit as valid food items. Your opinion is instantly discarded.

I like england
they're alright

They're half left.

>You consider human piss and shit as valid food items. Your opinion is instantly discarded.
renee, it was a joke! but i do eat english muffin often:3

I love England

I love England desu

Cherry picking, and most of those are by like the Sun and other tabloids which over react with everything. Also the 'muslim' problem can only been seen in shit areas of London (rich parts are fine), Bradford and some areas of Luton. The majority of the country is predominantly white and have no care for muzzies.

Biggest hypocrites in the world, that's my biggest complaint

Plus ugly women

Argentina

Damn, look at those gals! Just waiting to get filled with Islamic seed!

>female PM
Thatcher also did good for this country, also keep laughing.. You'll be under Hillarys thumb soon mate.

>Poor hygeine
Meme, dental care is an old baby boomer meme, our teeth are some of the best in Europe.

>Not agreeing with women is illegal
don't really know what you're on about, but obviously a meme.

>Defending yourself is illegal
Meme, look up UK laws, you can use what you at the time think is reasonable force, many people have.

>muslim
Meme again, shitty areas of London are muslim, sharia law being a thing is a meme the people trying to do it were arrested in 2013 and prosecuted. Also this is rich coming from you with your declining white population, the city most memed (London) has the same demographics as your entire country.. Kek.

>1/3 of population are benders
Nice """""factually"""""" backed statement! Considering the US was the birth place for most of these degenerate """""movements"""" you can't talk.

>tfw english think you're racist for not wanting to be run by a tiny anglo minority
>tfw the bothered booties when you don't address them in english first in a city that's less than 20% anglo

What is this ugly women meme, we've had plenty of good looking celebs, and all countries have slags which is where you probably get this opinion.

But we love britain ;3

>we've had plenty of good looking celebs
The welsh don't count.

I hate drunken Brits
The others are okay

>ugly women meme
>meme

Have you ever visited any Balkan country?

I love Emma 2bh

I love England and the UK, English are probably the greatest people to have ever lived and no other group has come close to changing the world as positively as they had.

That said of late you lads have lost your way and are destroying everything great about England and English people.

Seeing you guys cuck yourself with immigrants and the EU is literally heartbreaking .

youtube.com/watch?v=_qhLPWcm-0w

Ye, wasn't that impressed desu. There are some very pretty women in Serbia but I think this is more to do with them making more of an effort to look pretty.
>cuck
Ah yes, very impressive.
Australia is significantly worse in this regard btw.

Probably his AC not working.
Why doesn't his AC work?
Sounds dumb given he's the highest official in Canada.

Sounds like he's making shit up to be able to make a political statement.

>Australia is significantly worse in this regard btw.

We are certainly going down the gurguler however not only is England more advanced in its cuckery (especially in the EU and immigrant area) but its fall is more pronounced, we haven never been the greatest unlike you lads.

Songs like Ive posted will never be sung about my country and i fear that soon they will no longer be sung about yours.

Whilst our government is trying to destroy our English heritage the fact the source of our greatest culture is under seige is horrid. It seems like soon there will be no outpost of Englishness outside of places like Gibraltar

youtube.com/watch?v=QlxSPdRzx5w

Lolno. We're still 92% white and don't elect muslims to run our nation's capital. I'm with the other shitposter, England is going downhill fast and it's sad to see.

>replying to the ironic shit test

Mate do yourself a favour and stop falling for it

>early May
>in Canada
>needing AC

This guy is softer than I thought.

>He doesn't use AC in February

3rd world

Because I have met many britbongos?

because friegaplatos

because of poles there if I go somewhere I expect theres no fucking poles

Because of retards like your pic that get drunk at 7pm. The drinking culture is the worst. Same thing for Ireland.

anglos are the spawn of satan
We mexicans were created by the gods thousands of years ago to exterminate you, our veins are pure rage and hatred towards demonic beings like the anglo

Because I'm french

>not wanting a qt english house maid

Who doesn't like a drunk english girl? they are very fun to hang out with, mate. Stop acting like there's a fedora up your arse

I don't
I only hate english lower class

No, Mexico is Americas poland

Will she call me a filthy colonist and spit in my face? That's my dream

why?

never mind, who doesn't hate them

Because those girls aren't sucking my BBC right now.

>anglo canadians having submissive feelings towards the home country
How unexpected

It looks bad but tastes amazing. Its all either very savoury or very sweet

Fish and chips in and around me mouth please

We're tryin mate, cheers for the kind words though!

>english
>qt

I don't hate it, but I'm not a fan either.
English people tend to have this annoying perma-snarky attitude. It's hard to tell whether a bong is trying to insult you or compliment you. I guess the perfidious Albion meme has a grain of truth in it.

I think them britgirls are actually cute when they are a bit chubby.
and the accent just makes my dick hard everytime

because you want to leave the EU and take the world a step back from being united

UNITED STATES OF EARTH

USE USE USE USE

Perfection would be:
The legs from the girl on the right
The tits from the girls on the left
My face
And the penis from the man in the middle.

conversely why don't you know about why people hate England?

got some good memories thinkíng of england and the people i just met there.

Shout outs to my mates in Wales, Irland & Scottland too though! Keep it classy lads

>because you want to leave the EU and take the world a step back from being united
>Libya

Nobody wants to unite with you.

>Emma Stone
>American

*Watson

Paki genocide when?

Fuck off you Northern chav. You wouldn't dare say that in public cause me and my mates would mug you like the pussy you are

>England

Britonland*
GIVE IT BACK

>5 foot tall Paki flexing

Wew

you have good looking girls, gotta let you that. but you slavs are OP in that department, so fuck you.

Are there a lot of ugly girls in the UK? Or are these just an exception?

Ben je er ooit geweest. Het VK is met gemak het """"eerstewereld'"""""land met de lelijkste meisjes ter wereld.

onbeleefd

We're reverse slavs our men are sexy as fuck but our women are goblins.

Thank Allah I'm gay

I don't, I like England. Germany is the European country I hate.

>Germany is the European country I hate.
why?

KAREN

>cowgirl boots
Cultural appropriation
>nipples
Haram

Woo

Your country will look like Children of Men in 20 years anyways so who cares