Average linux user

>average linux user

Other urls found in this thread:

cs.princeton.edu/picasso/mats/HotspotOverview.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that a cis female or a tranny?

The only distro that Just Werks™

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

I don't understand why of all people and images to use, they chose that one.If you're trying to convince normies of the ways of opensource then you need to appeal to them.

Get some attractive fucks who probably don't know how to use anything more complex than an egg timer to pose for a few photos.

>average GNU/Linux user

sad

Yeah, she's fat and ugly, but technically a lot more competent than 99.9% of Sup Forums

I don't thinks xir knows what it is.

nice to see a face to that infamous room with the velvety walls and dolls

i like the cut of his autism

he is autism personified

What the fuck is he even typing.

>She's so fat, that they had to place her so far back the lens they used couldn't even produce a decent bokeh

Wowzers

>tfw i have a long ponytail and nasty pube beard just like him

You're a horrible human being

I can smell the week old cum and carpal tunnel medications from here

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

average fedora user

What's in those little bottles behind his keyboard?

>Christine Food

Flooding her panties with the discharge from her yeast infection brought on from wiping her cheetoh-fingers on her hooch.

What exactly is wrong with this, its just a guy in front of his computer typing? Is it because he has a lot of monitors or what?

>jvm performance engineer
gets me every time

>this is what Java does to the human soul

no attractive women use linux on their computers

>guy

its a fucking neckbeard, pedo, autist, weeaboo piece of shit

yse your eyes faggot

>its a fucking neckbeard, pedo, autist, weeaboo piece of shit
So he is a typical Sup Forums user?

>JVM Performance Engineer
No wonder it's shit

typical Sup Forums user runs Ubuntu and gets laid on the regular

only a loud minority are like how you described

>JVM performance engineer
Well, that explains a lot.

I can't really see why I should care even if that were true. Do you base your choice of a distro on how others view it?

I'd eat her plump pussi so good

It's probably just a normal fat chick.

seems pretty happy to me.

>typical Sup Forums user runs Ubuntu and gets laid on the regular
holy shit my sides are in orbit rn

The JVM is one of the best language implementations out there.

If you don't know who he is, you're a newfag. He's slept with more women than you could ever hope to.

Literally nothing wrong with this
>neckbeard
Do you consider Dennis Ritchie a neckbeard?

Newfriend here, who is he?

Apprentice Sysadmin of Gensokyo. You can learn the lore by checking the archives.

jokes aside, you do realize that hotspot is fast as fuck for what it has to do and the person in the op's image is a better software engineer that you will ever be?

>validating your existence by the number of sexual partners you've had
sad

>2017
>sleeping with women
unnecessary risk and a waste of time

Jokes aside I'm not a codemonkey

you're saying that people who work on the JVM are codemonkeys or what?

>software engineer
yes you codemonkey. now stop whiteknighting fat trannies on the internet.

well, that's a really dumb thing to say
cs.princeton.edu/picasso/mats/HotspotOverview.pdf

also I don't give a fuck about fat trannies

Is it sad that I instantly recognise his room from the wallpaper.
Glad to see him alive either way.

What would RMS think of him?

I'm terribly sorry for interjecting into your interjection, but what you just called GNU/Linux is, in fact, just Linux, or as I've just now taken to calling it, Just.Linux. Linux apparently does happen to be a whole operating system unto itself and comprises a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Most computer users who run the entire Linux system every day already realize it. Through a peculiar turn of events, I was misled into calling the system "GNU/Linux", and until now, I was unaware that it is basically the Linux system, developed by the Linux project.

There really isn't a GNU/Linux, and I really wasn't using it; it is an extraneous misrepresentation of the system that's being used. Linux is the operating system: the entire system made useful by its included corelibs, shell utilities, and other vital system components. The kernel is already an integral part of the Linux operating system, never confined useless by itself; it functions coherently within the context of the complete Linux operating system. Linux is never used in combination with GNU accessories: the whole system is basically Linux without any GNU added, or Just.Linux. All the so-called "GNU/Linux" distributions are really just distributions of Linux.

>JVM
>performance
No wonder Java is so BLOATED

Beldandy and mahoromatic this guy might have his shit together.

vape juice

mAh NIGGA!

This guy always makes me sad. His story is tragic.

i just switched to fedora. i find it really funny how asschafed you guys get over my gender identity

>i just switched to fedora. i find it really funny how asschafed you guys get over my gender identity
you sexually identify as a fedora?

Yeah. That's the about the average for women in IT from my experience.

Who is he?

a big guy

>gender identity
I prefer the term mental illness.

How on earth is being sysadmin "bad"?

no

>using a glass not a bottle with cap.

Is that the sticky on the center monitor?

wut. need more sauce.

newfag

Take a look at this guy, not knowing who NixiePixel is

newfag

For you?

>average java programmer

fucking breedgroid
should've followed the path of wizardry

>JVM
>performance
gave me a good laugh OP