Your neighbourhood

Post it, rate others neighbourhoods.

This is where I live:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=25&v=g63Xqw-WNBk

Don't bully I know it's not Paris. It's one of the new ones and quite comfy, plus near a lake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0bDczjvAXP4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay-and-gable
youtube.com/watch?v=A9vxb5NvRiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

Sup Forums was dead, you can post now since these kind of threads are quite good.

Ouch. That's where you live?

I guess they fixed the electical installation, but the looks...damn, it was such a nice building.

wow that's awful

here's where i live now. i've lived all around canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=0bDczjvAXP4

Could you be more specific? The video shows a lot of buidlings and streets.

I don't think I can get any more specific without giving my address. The neighbourhoods in the old "streetcar" suburbs of Toronto have fairly homogeneous architecture.
Most of the houses look like this and were built in the early 1900s:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay-and-gable

Mkay. I was just wondering about the street and if it's a flat or a family house like the ones from the clip.

A lot of the houses have been converted to having multiple units, including where I live. You can have around 4 units per house, including basement apartments.

Yongsan district,Seoul.
I used to live in one of the buildings in the picture.
Pretty nice place to live and theres the national museum nearby.

How are the tall buildings inside? What's the average flat size?

youtube.com/watch?v=A9vxb5NvRiI

I-is P-Poland first world?

I like that you still got "cucumber" buses.

Do old ladies sell ticket in the buses like it was few years ago in Petersburg?

I can't remember that well because i lived there about 8 years ago.
The inside are quite nice. All three buildings were connected to each other from 1st to 3rd floor.
The 1st to 3rd floor had lounges,cafe,internet cafe,saunas.
To access the elivators you needed a card if i remember.
It was cold as fuck during the winter though.
The flat size of the one i lived in was 181.82 m2

nice thread
for now ill bump but ill post pics later

>181.82 m2
That's quite a lot. People here usually have 60 m2 in flats, on the average and around 250-300 m2 in suburb houses.

>Do old ladies sell ticket in the buses like it was few years ago in Petersburg?
mostly no. usually they have conductor on the line to the neighbor city because buses on this line get very crowded in the morning and evening

The apartment management fees were insane though. We moved to a smaller place now, 105 m2

In Petersburg the ladies were in all buses.

I was suprised and didn't know what to do when one of them came up to me and stared saying someting in russian. I looked for a ticket machine but there was none.

I Korean guy I know told me apartment prices in Korea are insane. He paid like over 1 mln usd for his in Busan.

"A Korean guy".

>That's where you live?
It's from helsinki

w-why you do this

Apartment lease with yearly payment is expensive as hell for some reason. It costs as much as buying the place.

I wonder why? When I've been in Korea some things were super cheap(cigs) and some things seemed super expensive.

You got land,it makes me think why don't the developers/government build and make homes more affordable.

I feel the prices are ok when it comes to my income. Though cigs got their price raised because of the government to reduce people smoking.
The apartment prices in seoul is insane due to the demands i guess. Good colleges and job opportunity is what the people want so people moves to seoul.
There is a public enterprise that builds apartment and gives loans for apartment but they have some debt problem so it can't solve the problem.