Are women aware that there whorish tendency's are what's destroying the civilised world

Are women aware that there whorish tendency's are what's destroying the civilised world

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0hhWHxKYQe1
vocaroo.com/i/s1dSD62ITNrW
imgur.com/a/eQJZB
xnany.com/161/melhor-boquete-de-todos-os-tempos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vocaroo.com/i/s0hhWHxKYQe1

vocaroo.com/i/s1dSD62ITNrW

Sauce?

IKKKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Are those green or blue eyes?

I like her face

>where
No, that's your shitty spelling, moron.

How?
Explain

Men let them loose. So it's partly men's fault too.

Disgusting, degenerate and hedonistic lifestyle coupled by a welfare state that backs it up

>resenting that they get to do the same shit as men
So you're an insecure beta, I see

>Are women aware that there whorish tendency's are what's destroying the civilised world

>implying they can care for anything beyond their own personnal interests

It's women we're talking about here, op.

>women arent allowed to be promiscious
>men are
Hmm

This.

It's clearly not womens fault.
You just have higher expectations for women.
I find that unfair.

why do permavirgins hate whorish women? it makes no sense

>Disgusting, degenerate and hedonistic lifestyle coupled by a welfare state that backs it up

Too much anime.

I've never seen a person who hates sluts that isn't a foreveralone beta himself

cuck

imgur.com/a/eQJZB

enjoy the fap

I bet you'd be the first people to let your daughter date a nigger. Kill yourselves

Beautiful dick tbqh

Women have always been whores, there's no changing that.

Admit it OP. If you could fuck around as much as they can you would.

I bet you'd be the guy that won't have a daughter because no female goes near you cuck

thanks mang

>he needs to be coddled
Dunno what that makes you. It's not a cuck. It's worse in my mind. A manchild.
But it's clearly his very aesthetic dick that makes these pictures even half-decent.
>inb4 people pretend recognizing an aesthetic dick is a homosexual tendency because I have a blue and yellow flag over my post
>Let
Sorry I'm not a Muslim like you Malcom. I'd raise her well enough to not want to.

What are you on about?

would you rather have your daughter date an abusive loser of a white man rather than a successful and respectable black man? IF you actually answer the first one you're a fucking moron.

>Why yes, I am fine with the mother of my future children having slept with hundreds of men
>I see no reason why this would have a negative affect on her personality

You are allowed to be, but others are also allowed to change their behavior towards you depending on what you choose to do.

He said nigger user. In america there's special connotations to that word now.

Video:

xnany.com/161/melhor-boquete-de-todos-os-tempos

>Why yes, I am fine with the father of my future children and caretaker of the household having slept with hundreds of women
>I see no reason why this would have a negative affect on his personality, how he views women in general, or his relationship with his children

Western society is going to shit anyway

You have two choices:
>Complain and cry
Or
>Join the party and have fun

Not OP but I'm against male promiscuity as well and can I just add that nobody in this thread has implied at all that one is ok whilst the other is not