Hello sir! My name is James and I've come to ask for the blessing to have your daughters hand in marriage!

>Hello sir! My name is James and I've come to ask for the blessing to have your daughters hand in marriage!

All memes aside Sup Forums:
WHAT WOULD YOU HONESTLY DO?

Disown my daughter

I don't have a daughter

Tell him that he must have the wrong guy. I don't have a daughter.
But if I did, I wouldn't care if he wanted to marry her since he looks respectable.

I don't have a daughter do you mean my son

my wives son

I unironically judge people by the content of their character rather than the colour of their skin 2bh.

If James is a hardworking, educated man without a criminal record or anything that has led him into disrepute, I would give them my blessing.

what daughter m8?

>blessing

Christ cuck dropped.

Your daughter is going to get acid on her face cuck.

Sorry but i don't have a daughter anymore

>blessing

>Christ cuck dropped.

I'd be mildly disappointed my daughter would break the white line that's been uninterrupted for as far as our history goes.
Note, I'm not that much of a racist but there's a certain quality to it that you can look at the faces of all your ancestors and see what appearance traits you inherited from who.
If you introduce black blood that becomes a lot less possible since they're often dominant over white traits when it comes to inheritance.

Having said that I'm sure I would love my daughter enough to support her in whatever her choices are.

Go ahead mate, but she's a bit sore from last night
*nudge nudge*

Pathetic

>having a daughter in the first place

I would tell my girl to abort that shit.

fuck off nigger

>What?! Is this because I have African lineage in my veins???
>I never chose to be African sir, but ... I do choose to love your daughter for the rest of my life....

Wat do Sup Forums?

Ask my wives son for advice

Statistically, the chance you're lying is through the roof, so I don't believe you nor do I trust you.

thought he was holding a gun from the thumbnail, fucking wog

Show him my beautifully prepared image macros about IQ demographics and mumble something about white genocide.

The notion that women have 0 agency and that it's up to men to protect them from EEBUL NIGGUHS is funny to me.

Don't you trust your daughter to have good taste in men? To make good decisions? To discern a worthy husband from some useless fuck?

Better than getting passed over on her statehood

no

>trusting women
"no"

This just boggles my mind. I can understand why you might not trust some woman you don't or hardly know, but you've been raising your daughter since birth. Why wouldn't you trust her then?

This is the most believable answer so far.

Kek. Sweden.

o-ok..

Because as I wise and intelligent man, I can sadly enough only provide her with 50% of her genome, and IF I'M LUCKY 50% of her upbringing. The other 50% of her genome comes from her mother, who I realistically might have selected based on appearance alone, and as her mother the task of bringing children up is mostly yours (I'd say in a normal family the mother does about 60% of the raising).

So no, I still don't trust her at all, and if she brings him a black guy I know she'll have failed.

>and if she brings him a black guy I know she'll have failed.
>Haha sir. Your jokes are actually hurting me a little bit
>Did I mention that I'm a lawyer haha???

only if he converts to islam

>>Did I mention that I'm a lawyer haha???

Good, then I don't need to pay my lawyer to write a restraining order.

>Tell him that he must have the wrong guy. I don't have a daughter.
I would say this even if I did have a daughter.
And it'd be true.

"Fuck off James, I've never even met you"

You speak English very well!

If I raised her properly she wouldn't be associating with blacks. It's as simple as that.

Because you'd disown her?

You're sharp.

I'd say 'yes' and go masturbate to the thought of my white daughter getting rammed by a big black cock.
t. European

OF COURSE, TAKE MY WIFE TOO!

Hello Harold. Filled your daily quota of raping Japanese children yet or what?

>Haha why sir? Do you mind giving me an explanation for this???

Society plays a part in rasing children. If society thinks it's okay to fuck niggers there isn't much you can do.

I'd walk inside the garage to grab my axe. I'm sure that would give him the message.

>I'd walk inside the garage to grab my axe. I'm sure that would give him the message.

>Because as I wise and intelligent man
>who I realistically might have selected based on appearance alone
maybe you are not so wise after all

Im giving you my blessing, even if i dont have daughter.

Give her my daughter and tell good luck with mongol babies :DD xDD

Tell him to get the stick out of his ass.
>asking for your daughter's hand
You claim to hate muslims but secretly you wish your own society was still run the same way

Fuck off, I will now allow family heritage and genes to be flushed down the toilet and mix with Western Europeans. And my daughter knows this very well too, that is why she's dating only Eastern European men who also care about their heritage and not Swedes like yourself!

>americucks defending niggers

>t. inbred

Kill him

They're simply being honest about what most people on Sup Forums know, the vast majority of this board would be or is terrible parents.

>African

Well, now that you mention it, she does need to lose some weight, and clearly you're not the one to put "food on the table", so you have my blessing

Poorto """"""""Rico"""""""" on suicide watch

get outta my house fedoralord

Anglo faggot

pretty much this

Honestly, I'd probably pick some made up reason unrelated to race to hate him e.g
> 'he doesn't own a gun? what kind of man is he???'
or
> 'he owns several guns? what is he a lunatic???'

How does loving niggers feel?

>Asking a Yurofag why he like niggers
Lel

This.

But I don't love you.

you are a literal nignog yourself
you're a desert rat, you deserve the oven

But I'm not British

Who gives a fuck, you autistic racist?

Also speaking of which, racists tend to have lower IQs than most.

And the iq gap between whites and blacks are closing.

What've you got to say about that you cuck?

M8, where the fuck did you come from and how do you know my daughter?

>t. Green party voter

T. Alt-right wing beta who gets his """"facts"""" from Sup Forums

Not that you'd go on there, as you'd be told to fuck off.

>having daughter
>having beta swimmers
no wonder you are aussie after all

No greens voter would ever admit to the IQ gap between whites and black
hes trolling
Or from melbourne

He seems to be okay, I'd let him marry her if I think he'll treat her with respect.

>Alt right
I'm a Fascist m8

How come the Capitals, or semi capitals like Melbourne and Tel Aviv, are always filled with hard core leftists?

They benefit the most from globalism, whereas small towns likely don't benefit from it.
It's literally just that.

How can one benefit from globalism?

>fascist

Check.

capitals and maritime ports (import tariffs etc.) pretty much get all the country's revenue from the globalism.
Whereas farmers get no added value and do get increased competition, leading to even lower prices.
And citizens of such cities are (way) more likely to be liberal.

Rotterdam and Amsterdam are the most liberal cities around here. Port city and capital.

desu I don't give two shits if he's coloured or not, it's just important that he's of good quality
if he has to ask me if he can take my dottir's hand in marriage, he's obviously a cuck so no

Isn't asking the parents before proposing a christian tradition?
It shows respect imo.
In general I'd rather have the guy asking me (and the daughter can say no after that) than hearing from my daughter 'WE'RE GETTING MARRIED :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD'

>christian tradition
I'm not religious nor does anyone over here[even the religious] do that so I wouldn't know
I think she should decide, not me
and even then my decision should be her decision, what sort of a parent would I be if I didn't support my children when it comes to marrying a person they like as long as they're going to have a functional family?

But I just said that I'm not alt right, th very essence of Fascism is that it rejects left and right.

But Tel Aviv, for example, doesn't have any kind of port and merchandising and yet it is the most liberal city in the country even though a few kilometers aways people have completely different mentality. It is something to do with big metropolis areas that turn people in to this cancer.

Amazing desu

oh ye, financial centers also qualify.

Big cities are just generally meh if you ask me.

Israel bro is on the ball, Fuck off Adam Bandt

>you'll never have a qt 3.14 black gf
God damn it, why do we only import the ugly ones from Somalia

Nowadays I'm pretty sure it's just a sign of respect. We both know I don't really have any power over my daughter's marriage, after all he's only asking for my blessing.

It probably would do very well for the relation between the guy and me.

Oh as for the OP, I wouldn't bless a marriage if this is the first time I see this guy, which is what the post is implying. But if he's genuinely good to my daughter, I'm not going to block my daughter from being happy just because he's black. I'm not going to see to it that my daughter is unhappy just because of infographics on Sup Forums. If the man is good so be it.

no point in trying to argue with a retard
anyway im not too sure really, most young liberals hate the suburbs and want to move to the cities but desu most people prefer to be around others who share their views, like when immigrants come here and pack a single area

Kill them both.

Same, not memeing

The Caribbean brings out the best chocolate girls (or guys if you're into that) desu.

This.

>look how tolerant we are filling our country with niggers

Thanks god East Asian will never be cuck like whyitepeople and they will keep having a functioning society for progress wihile the West perish.

Well in my book educated, hardworking nigger is better than drunk bydlo from poland

Whaito people cucko baka gaijin

he has to show me:
iq test
college degree with masters
short term plan 5 year
long term plans 10 year
dna sequence must show no proneness to diseases
criminal record
family tree and criminal records from nearest familiars (no jamal cousin taht deals with drugs) (they must all be educated)
political stance test
empathy quotient (remember nogs dont have empathy gene thus leave wives or hit them more frequently)

am i missing something?

Race traitor
I would have raised my daughter to be aware of her surroundings, but desu if I had failed, disown.