How do Australians react when they watch a movie from the Northern hemisphere and its snowing at Christmas in he film?

How do Australians react when they watch a movie from the Northern hemisphere and its snowing at Christmas in he film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Pza_XZZxKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don't

Does it snow in ireland or just slushy rain?

That explains a lot

We get quite famished

We get snow every other winter or so. It's not that common and its usually for a day or day

Irish people come here to go tree planting and they seem shocked by snow but those drizzly days they are the fastest planters despite everyone else chaffing

Ill be honest. Im jelly. I live in sydney and have never seen it snow here at home, id have to go abroad or up in the blue mountains far west of sydney just to see it. I have vague memories of playing in the snow as a small child in canada but thats it.

Most of the time I don't think anything of it because you grow up watching snowy christmas movies. But if I stop and think about it I do get jelly. Looks comfy af.

I also feel bad for Australian Santas at Christmas time. 32C with 90% humidity in the full Santa getup must be hell.

Tassie gets plenty of snow during winter

This

Also Australia isn't the only country in the southern hemisphere

I've never gotten didgets like that

They have mountains with snow

For some reason I always imagined the Australian Santa's wore shorts and wife beaters. Poor fuckers in that massive Willy suit

Name 3 more
Mountains are cheating, they don't count

>tfw I never made a snowman and put a carrot as its nose like in american movies

just end me desu

France, UK and Tonga
Bonus: Niue

Tonga and Nuie are northern you silly goose :^) I bet you think South Africa is I'm the Southern hemisphere to

I'll settle for wet and freezing

Is there a specific time when one could go to the blue mountains and be sure there's snow?

Seriously nobody is going to acknowledge my get? WTF I hate Ireland and Australia now

Checked

Daily reminder it's not a white Christmas unless it snows in London

(you) 2

what does snow mean?

It's white, you wouldn't know.

australians don't celebrate christmas

how can you guys celeberate christmas without making a sandman?

do they do Ramadan seriously in Libya?

yeah

we are used to it its so easy not eating for 12 hours for 30 days and quite healthy

im a fedora and i love this month and im fasting so i enjoy it

Good for the beach body

I NEVER want snow it is the worst thing like holy shit who wants to be that cold

>its fine just wear 20kg of clothing

what the fuck I'm trying to walk to the store not going on a 3day hike I don't need to wear that much

Ignore the people saying we dont, they're liars
Living here is suffering. usually it doesnt even snow all year round.
every time I watch a Christmas movie and its filled with snow, I'm reminded of the fact that I have never even touched snow in my life. Life in this shithole is suffering, I wish I could move to the US every day.

Go visit bogong or some stupid ass mountain you retard.

Then realise how shit snow is and go back to your desert hellhole of WA and kill yourself

We haven't got more than 1 white Christmas every 10-20 years either. Last couple years there'd even always be a "mild wave" at that time with around 14°C

"Checking" digits is so autistic. I'm gonna make a post on /qa/ to request the hiding of post numbers.

does libya have good beaches

>tfw it NEVER snows on christmas here

Savage

Honestly i can't think of better possible weather than ours, snow in the winter, 4 seasons, today was a sunny day with 28 degrees Celsius, not too cold not too warm, just perfect T-shirt weather, eat your heart out australians

CHAAAAAAAAADDD

It's totally normal since we watch so much northern media.

It's one of those things most of us honestly want to try at least once because it looks comfy as fuck.

But we also love our christmases and if I had to have white christmases or summer christmases for the rest of my life, I'd take summer ones (because they're what I know and love). Feasting and drinking and playing inside and outside in the sun with the family is fun as fuck.

It's only shit when it's super hot, but that doesn't usually happen...

In conclusion we're somewhat jelly because they're always portrayed as being so great, but we also love our christmas and so don't give a shit really.

I feel the same way about extreme heat, if you bundle up you can even feel warm under enough layers, but you can't escape heat and can't walk around naked.

Same way they react to everything: arrange a barbie, get drunk and violent.

this is actually quite accurate, although the violence is optional at family gatherings.

No ours is better we also have four seasons but it gets even warmer here in the summer and I like the heat more!

The same way we do:
Don't.

You can't miss something you never had. I have never seen snow in real life and I don't plan to.

>We haven't got more than 1 white Christmas every 10-20 years either. Last couple years there'd even always be a "mild wave" at that time with around 14°C
I would say IKTF but I live in MA where we hade snowpocalypse for christmas about 2 yrs ago.

I have never seen snow in real life too... this one of many reasons I wish I was born in the USA or Canada

Snow is shit though, getting drunk and spending Christmas day at the beach with your mates is much better.

I always wonder this too

youtube.com/watch?v=1Pza_XZZxKI

Bit shit really but we can see it on the Brindabellas from Canberra. Only an hour's drive to frolic in actual snow too.

Anywhere from now to the end of July, just invert the seasons for the Northern Hemisphere.

I would like this too, fuck winter

>Poor fuckers in that massive Willy suit
Traumatized children running screaming from his sand grotto

I don't like cold weather
I don't like Christmas
I don't like Christmas movies

New Yorker here, neither have I.

Cold out

To be fair I've lived in Clapistan all my life, and I haven't seen snow in over twenty years.

It literally snowed this year earlier

Sandmen are too easy to behead.

What's christmas without a good domestic though aye