HOLY CRAP, LADS; IS IT TRUE THAT AUSTRALIANS DON'T WATCH E-SPORTS?

HOLY CRAP, LADS; IS IT TRUE THAT AUSTRALIANS DON'T WATCH E-SPORTS?

It's true we watch your sister get undressed online so she can earn some money for your pitiful existence.

"sports"

is this what poles lose at when they're too depressed to look at soccer?

And why is that my friend?

Not this again

>jap crying cos korea beats your shit ass

What's "soccer"?

>he prefers to watch my sister getting undressed online than watch a fancy good match of CS:GO
>2016

But the last match ended in a tie??????

>What's "soccer"?
It's men chasing a ball, crying on the ground over slightest hit and taking their shirts off occasionally.
GAY AS FUCK YO

The fuck?
Who watches this

>mfw Australians enjoy it

I need to buy glasses, what is the name of the team that took the first place?

I bealive it's..
THE MONGOLZ!? BEATING 2 AUSSIE TEAMS? WHAT AYYYYY KHAN'D

>K

There are people in this thread who watch other grown men play video games. These people spend hours of their lives watching games they own, when they could just as easily play them themselves.

SUCH FACTS COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE INVENTED

They have some hardcore footgayball mode, even more muscular men, sweat, all kinds of lubes and no crying, just fucking action. They even do some mating dances in the beginning like bunch of savages, then they just pile on eachother and SHAG.

>Poland sucks so much at every sport so they need to watch bydlos shouting at computers

Yeah you watched your brother beat super mario cos you fucking sucked at it kid :D:D:D ayyy
now you watch koreans getting mad pussy and winning gaynips on everything.

>be Australistani
>lose

I only watch melee honestly

>watching someone else play CSGO instead of gitting gud and carrying yourself to Global

shaking my head

Which one?

>watching other people play video games

is this a new meme?

>he doesn't watch e-sports