Funny weird g related stories thread

Funny weird g related stories thread

>Met some guy few years ago in fallout online
>Talked on irc
>Eventually after years we meet up
>Last weekend I visited him with my gf as we wanted to see his city (never been there before) and pet racoon he bought
>In his home
>He asks if we want WiFi password
>Gf says sure
>Instead of saying he boots up his pc
>Running Gentoo loonix
>He is writing down something
>After 2 minutes he hands us a sheet of paper
>I ask wtf is this
>He says it's a network password
>Which one?
>It's all one password
>We type it in like 2 times and doesn't work
>He says he forgot one part
>Few tries later he explains that some of characters are not what they look like
>I tell him "you could put michaelfuck1 for a password and it'd work as well as this, wtf is this"
>He says police is spying and cracking networks so he uses safe password
>We ended up using 4g and mobile hotspot

Guy is furfag, browses g and uses Gentoo

Maybe im too normie for this shit or something but can't understand him

Pic rel. His password

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=T
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You met a bonafide tinfoil hat Sup Forumsentoo installer. Congratulations.

He's ok. The best thing about him is that he's funny intentionally. When you think he won't surprise you anymore he comes up with some top shit

it's good to have a secure password

Sounds a little autistic rather than security conscious. a good 12 char password is essentially un-crackable in a lifetime using brute-force. If you were half-brained you would know this.

if the police really wanted to attack his network it wouldn't be the password they go after.

If you could read you would know I know this.

>my gf
we don't like your kind around here, faggot.

But why

fuck off. I introduced my gf into the linux autism and she's fully on-board now.

I have a password that's 1/3rd the size of that one and get crap from guests about how long it is

Thanks op will spend hours reading over, and over. This list of gibberish will feed my autism.

>Set wifi password to "h0locaustisalie"
>friend comes over and asks for the wifi password
>mfw

Why the fuck would you post his password online?

Yeah until about 5 seconds after she leaves you. Dummy, women are into whatever their man is into. She doesn't actually give a flying fuck about Linux.

t.virgin

get a life nerd; stop browsing /r9k/

>go to computer shop to buy used thinkpad
>guy behind the counter is late teens early 20s
>ask to see a thinkpad
>he says "do you like thinkpads"
>yes
>I do too, its the only laptop I'll use
>m-m-me too
>we give each other the look

This was last month in Chicago at a shop on foster. Hi dude.

my whiteboard isn't compromised yet, so i put my wifi password on that, written in unmistakable font

>gf
>my

>t.virgin
lol. Nope. Just a lot older than you and almost certainly more experienced with the fairer sex.

Thanks, now I have to add michaelfuck1 to my dictionary

what is t.virgin? Is this a new meme? Like terminal virgin?

temporary virgin

>He says police is spying and cracking networks so he uses safe password
>Pic rel. His password
Nice OPSEC there OP, you sure are a faggot.

It's not that weird, our network password is 20 digits long and that's the default one.

everyone has their quirks, guy seems like an alright dude beside the linux lunacy, no reason to hate him.

went to some guy's house once and it was all wrestling shit and like dozens and dozens of sneakers. it was fucking weird. still a cool guy though.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=T

kurwa police got him

Use WPA2-Enterprise instead. Works fine with hostapd and any device that can input a username and password. At our place, guest/guest gets you an isolated VLAN with 5Mbit routed through Tor. Devices get their own password; scan a QR code and they're good to go.

Or can't you even configure 802.1x?

user is correct. A good 80-96% of women are like that.

Hi, I'm the guy OP is talking about. I actually wrote a C program that asks your system-wide SSL library to generate each byte of the password from a different seed and re-try the specific char if the byte is not a printable ASCII char. It takes just a moment to regenerate the password and re-distribute the new one to my machines, so I'm not that much worried that my friend posted my WPA2 pass.
I tried this once, but I was too dumb back then. The router that supported it fried like bacon and eggs for breakfast last year, and the one I have now doesn't support it. Until I finish my water cooler, I'm not buying a new router. And no, sadly it can't be liberated to run OpenWRT, but I have SSH on it.

I use WEP for placebo security, everything that matters is on a physically isolated sub network that has no dhcp server or external access to anywhere, i wire it up with cjdns and it's all NAT'd behind my dedicated server's public address.

Also, the police spying is a little far-fetched right now. That was a valid concern when I used to live in britcuckistan, but after moving to eastern europe there aren't that many towelheads up to no good that your legislators feel the hunger of a crack-starved junkie for freedom's blood.

I'm like this. My secret is I steal all my humor from the Internet. He and I aren't special.

Different user here but my girlfriend got way more into Linux than me. I think the reason why though is she has the biggest hate boner for Microsoft because they locked her out of her email for two months which nearly got her financial aid fucked up, despite the fact she already got verification from them that she proved she was the owner of the account. I spent two hours talking to Pajeets just to have then to 'I'm sorry, have a nice day'

Also, she's legitimately autistic and seems to enjoy the degree of customization she can have. I just use gnome3 and call it a day.

we get it man, she's a m2f tranny

I have two networks. One is personal and one is a guest network. The name and password on written on a card under the coffee table glass in the living room so that people stop bugging me during family events. I already have to hear them bitch at me for working too much and not having a girlfriend. How do these cunts think I got this big house that they all like to use so much? I fucking hate my family.

>posting other peoples passwords
Nice faggot

>girlfriend
>my