I have so many of these fucking things (along with 2 cents, 5 cents...), what do you guys do with them?

I have so many of these fucking things (along with 2 cents, 5 cents...), what do you guys do with them?

Give to homeless

put them all in a jar ever since we got them useless things, you don't even get it back here for change

put them in a jar. it's still not full.

I have about a kilo of 5c coins myself.

I was thinking about counting the exact value and going to ruin some cashiers day.

Self checkout machines

Every time.

>not putting cents in a piggy bank and taking the full piggy bank to the bank
It's what I've been doing since I was a kid (obviously didn't start with cents since we had tolar back then).

you're a stupid virgin autist for wanting to ruin a working person's day, but you still cannot do it.
Most grocery stores will be glad to take your change and can automatically seperate coins.

your banker never gave you some plastic stuff to pack those in ?

Superior cent coin coming through

(seriously though why can't we just get rid of these damn things)

and you are a poor gayreek monkey

I keep them for the days I have no money left and spend them normally, doesn't matter if the cashier gives you a bad look because you pay with 600 one cents coins they still have to take them
Or go to a supermarket that has one of pic related since machines can't complain if you pay with small coins

>ruin a working person's day
like you know what that is

>they still have to take them
wrong

I put them in a jar, and when it's full I go to a bank and ask for pic related. They're free, in Spain at least. Then I go to the same bank and give them the little cases or whatever you call them filled with coins. You can put the money in your account or just ask for the same amount you gave in notes.

Another option is to just go buy stuff with the little cases, since clerks can be pretty stressed in big stores (they're running out of change all the time because people pay small things with notes ten times the price).

>2016
>using physical currency

Anything to back this up ?

It's more convenient to pay in cash than to fuck around with the machine after your 10th beer

Them quads

read the fuking law, they can refuse any payment if it exceed 50 pieces

I think it's time to stop after your 8th beer 2bh

those quads

well, at tram ticket machines, they accept small coins in limited numbers, in my town they only accept 5c or more.
at the post office, you can use 1c or 2c but in limited numbers as well.

You give them to gypsy beggars, even better you throw at them

No

save them up and then pour them into the machine in the bank that counts it and deposits it in your account

Don't act like it's common knowledge because it's not, I checked it up and you are right but it's the first time I hear of this and have already paid several times with more than 50 coins
>Read the fucking law
Explain your fucking post instead of just spitting "wrong" next time

>Don't act like it's common knowledge because I personally had no clue about it

I personnaly and all the people I know + a few cashiers who would have stopped me instead of counting 200 coins if they knew* yeah

i thought spaniards hate racists ;_;

Oh, I see. You have asked all the people you know about the biggest quantity of coins you can use to pay. Either you're extremely autistic (which makes sense, given your flag) or you're lying.

I hate those little coins so much that i don't normally use cash.

I have already discussed about paying with all these coins with the people I were with at that time yeah, that includes several people from my family and friends, I'm a poorfag so it happens often that I have to pays with shit coins
No need to get cocky, out of all the people I've met in my life it's obvious there are some I never talked about this with, I still did with a lot.
Why this need to feel superior ? I didn't know it, I admited it, it's better than trying to act better by playing with my words. Tell what you want about my flag lad, all I did was answering OP, I guess next time I'll have to get to your level and just shitpost

Only white people can be racist brother

Why do you take what I say so seriously? If you wanted a civilised conversation this is the last place you should come m8. It's just banter.

>he doesn't knew there is a limit you can't reach when paying with little money
>he doesn't know shit but dare on posting false infos
>now plays as a edgy neet cause he's wrong af
fucking kek, not my problem if you lack of knowledges af,

>Why do you take what I say so seriously?

I didn't, if I did I would have insulted you m8

Here, let me acknowledge you

>not collecting 1-10 cent coins for a month to fuck over one poor cashier who has to count 15€ worth of small coins during rush hour

It's weird to think that Germany went from burning Jew corpses to giving a lot of small change to some underpaid cashier

Put them in a coin jar.
Wait a few years
???
Profit

Only Aldi tries to give them. They can keep them.

Germans are actually the worst white people after Anglos.

>go to a bank
>pour them into a counting machine
>machine gives you a receipt with the total amount
>bank transfers the amount to your account

We have to pay for that.

Try

Paying your mum after she finished blowing me

Here the limit is 50 coins, more than that and the cashier can refuse to count it.

That can work here.

>he doesn't knew

Wew lad I'd rather not know about the 50 coins limit and be able to write proper English instead

You guys don't have coinstar machines?

We've never had 1 or 2 cent coins because we realized that those would be fucking useless and annoying in the first place.

We have them but they take like 10%, the one at the bank does it for free

eh no.

Also this. Germans keep giving them like and should be killed with them.

>grammar banter
come on, even english native speaking doesn't care about foreigners grammar faults they see EVERYDAY on Sup Forums, but it's always that flag that looks edgy whit fucking grammar, get a rest kid you fucking lost

>put it on a railway rail and watch it go boom

underrated post

blame the jews :^)

A friend of mine has eaten one a month ago, he says it feels good.

lele they really made a law like this because assholes

put them in socks to beat refugees

>Can't count further than 50

It's not that they can't count, it's just so you don't have assholes holding up lines because they decided to pay with 6gorrilion coins.

melt the whole thing and sell the metal when i have enough

I know, pls let me meme

Oh, in that case, keep memeing my friend, you're doing the lord's work.

>Superior cent coin coming through
Nigger please

I put them in vending machines, then hit "Return money back" button instead of buying stuff.

It gives me bigger coins.

>tfw you come with your wallet full of red coins and go back with a bunch of 50 cts coins
Feelsgoodman.jpeg

>his country uses 1¢ coins

this

Take them to the Coinstar machines at the grocery store, turn them into beer money.

We don't get to have coins smaller than 5cents :^C

what the fuck is the point of a 2cent coin

Tiptopkek

Kek you made my shitty day thx

Collecting them over the year, then i will go th the fucking "Landesbank" who will count them and give me real money.

Easy as that fellaz

taking cash into a bank is very expensive here

wehlp, that is the nature of banks anyway