Systemd? Design philosophy? pre-compiled? Fuck it Sup Forums...

systemd? Design philosophy? pre-compiled? Fuck it Sup Forums, I'm tired of the endless arguing about which flavor of linux does it best. ITT we pick our OS by the infinitely easier question: "Who is best grill?"

Actually, now that I'm looking, There isn't any good OS tan art for the linux distros. Are nips just too tech illiterate to get into this stuff?

Cool blog

The fuck are you talking about?

he's probably talking about this.

Oh I see. I guess we can't bump with relevant posts without being called bloggers? It's not like I was trying to hide that it was me.

this is just a stupid topic and it sounds like you just want a place to talk out loud. that's what makes this a blog.

what exactly are you looking for from us? what are you asking us to reply with? it would have been semantically valid to respond to the OP and follow-up with "okay". so why start the thread?

go get a twitter account or something.

Debian: ugly but works hard to make you happy

I don't know. I was hoping maybe we could all post some OS-tans and bash each other's taste in OS's based on something superficial for a change as a lighthearted joke. Jesus. When did you guys get so uptight.

Arch: riced as fuck

Slackware: undeniably '90s aesthetic, for better or for worse

you didn't ask people to post os-tans. how were we supposed to figure that out?

i'm sorry that nobody's here to play with you, OP. maybe go ask your mom if she'll play with you?

I figured it out, it's not his fault you're autistic.

It's okay. We all know you want to post your OS tan, but can't because you're on Windows and don't want to be found out. Here, I'll do you a solid.

I miss xp.

Best operating system and girl. Fight me.

>Best operating system
yea maybe if you're not competent enough to install Cinnamon on Ubuntu yourself

>Trusting the Ubuntu(((Aamazon))) loli botnet.

>go get a twitter account or something.

Okay

xfce is best mint flavor though
xubuntu is shitty

relax edgelord this thread isn't actually all that bad compared to the normal shit on here