BTFO

>Microsoft's New Patent Identifies Pirated Content: Flags Repeat Offenders

anonymster.com/microsofts-new-patent-identifies-pirated-content-flags-repeat-offenders/

Ahahahahahahaha Winlets BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/images/msrep.pdf
4dpavshx5ly3quwy2v9yv83i.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/msrep.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw you're cucked that much by your os.

good thing I'm a mac user then

they're not actually this dumb, right? or is this shit just Linuxcuck propaganda?

desu I don't think this is about the OS itself, I think they're just trying to block people from uploading and sharing pirated shit on their cloudservice.

>pirating in linux
>playing in winblows
Wow that's hard.

if this becomes an actual thing I wont install Windows ever again, an am switching to Linux permanently. no way in hell will I jump trough hoops just to download a movie.

This is about online storage you fucking retards.
torrentfreak.com/images/msrep.pdf

explain further, im a very simple blue collar man.

Don't upload pirated content to OneDrive.

oh, I unistalled that shit when I was "debloating" Win 10 anyway.

Doesn't fucking matter, I upload all my torrents to my cloud storage, why the fuck should they care weather I have it in my storage or not. As long as I'm not distributing it, it should be fine.

it's THEIR storage though, they're just allowing you to use it. uploading copyright shit to the cloud is retarded anyway.

>microsoft shouldn't care if I upload cp to their servers

>thinking a torrented movie is the same as cp

idiot

>there are certain types of illegal content that microsoft should allow on their servers

>it's your storage

>implying

It's not your storage, that's the point.

>what is a proxy
retard

then what the fuck is the point

I don't know if you're the same user as Did greentext confuse you? I was paraphrasing the posts.
Microsoft has every right to decide what you can or cannot put on their servers.

And we have every right to get angry and get other people angry.

my main pc got fucked up today after I allowed it to update. It happened early in the morning... I was having a big urge to take a dump and I thought - well fug, I will let windows restart and update while i do my thing. it wouldn't load after this and I had to use system restore. and mind you that all this happened before work and I was in a hurry. so later today, when I come back, I will just dl Gentoo and end this once and for all.

Fake and gay. Windows never brakes after an update.

op btfo

Gentoo is a great operating system but it takes a fuckton of time to install. Try something easy like Xubuntu instead, which actually has an installer.

So if I make a split rar then zip it, then make that zip a split rar again, then zip it

Exactly what do (((they))) detect

>stream

> streaming pirated content
> from Windows
They had it coming.

Just re installed win 7. 187 important updates pending, please restart PC

Reboot

30%, Update failed/ failure. System reverting

Reboots. No updates applied.

Turn Windows update to OFF

This stuff is in windows 10 already and it's been used unsuccessfully to delete frostrose and removewat. The Indians have no idea what they are doing

Be more afraid of windows detecting writes to it's secret files it always runs at bios init to load into the kernel of your efi - silently closing and deleting the exe that wrote to that file.

Having just discovered Windows 10 S, Microsoft is more fucked than apple, they really have no concept of user privacy.

It's disgusting desu, I've lost all respect

>they're not actually this dumb, right? or is this shit just Linuxcuck propaganda?
They are MS has so many failed DRM attempts they're obsessed with it.

>This is about online storage you fucking retards.
>torrentfreak.com/images/msrep.pdf
MS expect you to host everything on the cloud eventually.

Link btw -> 4dpavshx5ly3quwy2v9yv83i.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/msrep.pdf

>This constitutes a patent in the US
Haha

>stream
We still torrent you hoe!
How you gona block that.
MS is stupid.

I do and nobody gives a shit, still up.
Just don't share.