Are soldiers in your country douchebags?

Are soldiers in your country douchebags?

>USA
>Yes

Sometimes they wear their uniforms out in public just for the attention and discounts. They're so proud of their ""service"", when really they're just a dog of the state and should bow their heads in shame.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ri0co3YRVU&list=PL3339A271C9687D7A&index=2
nydailynews.com/news/national/final-suspect-sentenced-death-murder-newlyweds-article-1.2004633
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all volunteer soldiers are douchebags.

>when really they're just a dog of the state and should bow their heads in shame.
Edgy.

>"thank you for your service"
>all they did was clean the barracks

The easiest way to tell how little a soldier has done is by hearing how much they talk about it.

t. dog of the state

edgy

soldiers are murderers.

Don't think I've ever met one, and they don't run around in uniform off their bases either

Never really understood the military cult of worship in the US tbqh

>dying for israel in some decrepit sandnigger town

how very noble of them

who even cares

Soldiers defend the country.

No

they are mercenaries. USA soldiers at least. killers for hire.

>Soldiers defend the country
LOOOOOOL

How belarussian centric of you.

In case of Belarus it's true, but American soldiers attack, not defend.

>Sometimes they wear their uniforms out in public just for the attention and discounts.

No, they do this because there's no point in getting dressed into civilian clothes just to get some food for 10 minutes and head back to the barracks. They have a military ID they can use to receive discounts.

>They're so proud of their ""service"", when really they're just a dog of the state and should bow their heads in shame.

Nah, they're more proud of being able to run for more than 30 seconds without having a bag of doritos and a stitch. Which is more than most of us on here can say.

Don't worry Belarus, I agree with you.

why poo in the face and not the loo?

>making fun of American soldiers
SURE IS LIBERAL IN HERE

Soldiers follow orders though, it is the American politicians who should be blamed is how I see it.

We need to make it mandatory for people to serve two years in the US military. It would make fewer people want to go to war and fewer edgy hipsters would condemn US soldiers.

says the russian

U.S. soldiers are notoriously shit. They're violent, blood thirsty dogs brainwashed into believing they're somehow promoting world peace. Time and time again we hear about soldiers raping locals, getting drunk and being a general nuisance to whatever country they've been sent to burden. Fuck all of them.

i live in san diego and we are infested with shit bag military losers from the midwest and south.
i cheer when one of them is killed and would love to see camp pendleton truck bombed
the loser marines have turned oceanside into a third world hick slum

pic: typical shit bag marine

dogs follow orders too

>Soldiers follow orders though
THATS RIGHT
YOU CANT BLAME THEM FOR ANYTHING
NO SOLDIER IS GUILTY OF ANYTHING

Lmaoing my ass off right now

>Too stupid to go to university and too lazy to learn a trade? No worries friend, we still have some vacancies at the Coalition graveyard in Kabul. Don't worry about that though, Netanyahu will send his personal condolences to your family in case something unfortunate happens.

"every soldier is a hero" mentality needs to die

No. Almost every current and former professional soldier or officer of the Honvédség I met was polite and likeable.

We have mandatory service, young men don't get to choose if they want to participate in Russia's agressions or not. Americans enlist in the army to shoot people overseas by their own will.

Right? It's not like they would be court-martialed and risk going to prison for not following orders.

So there are orders to defend and to attack. If they attack they don't defend.

Propaganda is this what turns word "attack"into "defend".

When you are in the army, you do not choose whether to attack or defend. You follow your orders.

indeed.
not a single soldier in the world should be blamed for anything.
and even more idiotic would be blaming their ancestors.
how stupid would that even be?

>and even more idiotic would be blaming their ancestors.
>how stupid would that even be?
You're not even German are you.

why?

like a fucking dog

You can choose before shit happens- as a citizen you are responsible who rules your country. But I have in mind US army, when they defend themselves by attacking other countries, like Iraq.

I am mostly thinking of our army.

nice meme

Because you of all people should realize how silly it is to get blamed for something some nazi did before your mom and dad were even born.
>and even more idiotic would be blaming their ancestors.
>how stupid would that even be?
Yet you toss this out like you want to be blamed. Are you a Syrian squatter?

>Yet you toss this out like you want to be blamed.
hes german, it's their fetish

literally this

US army is for minorities too stupid to get a GED

Russia
Yes

Especially the airborne troops.

Russian soldiers are notoriously shit. They're violent, blood thirsty dogs brainwashed into believing they're somehow defending the country. Time and time again we hear about soldiers beating locals, getting drunk and being a general nuisance to their own country because nobody ever sends them anywhere. Fuck all of them.

You need a GED to be in the army

We didn't defend ourselves in Iraq
The point was to topple Saddam and afterwards instead of fixing Iraq we just sucked up oil and fucked off

Well that's how army works.

Lithuania
Yes

>you are not a real man if you did not serve
>the mere mention of the word Russia sends them into a berserk state

I know, I didn't use "".

I'm afraid that we're becoming more like America in this regard, in 90th soldies were treated like literal bums and serving in the army was a shame, now they're starting to be treated like some sort of heroes despite not doing anything remarkable and more and more people believe propaganda and think that serving is cool and glorious.

Soliders defend the country's interests overboard, americans sure love to buy cheap gas and artificially flavoured food from walmart and at the same time bitch about the people who provide that shit for them.

Nobody over here thinks serving is cool and glorious except teens who get blindsided by video games

all soldiers in the world are douchebags

Soldiers as people are top blokes.

I just wish they'd stage a coup and hang the Muslim loving traitors in parliament

I walk to work so I don't give a fuck about oil prices nor do I shop at walmart.

JERSEY IS AT IT AGAIN
MODSS

>I walk to work
I refuse to believe that there are americans who actualy walk anywhere, the sidewalks are non-existant outside of inner cities or so I've been told and seen in movies.

looks like they cured him

FINE I roll to work. You happy? My thyroid issue that made me fat finally came in useful.

>I refuse to believe that there are americans who actualy walk anywhere, the sidewalks are non-existant outside of inner cities or so I've been told and seen in movies.
Sup Forums never fails to amaze me

Your entire society worships the military though

It's true. Americans really are fucking dumb.

i see gondola started squatting

I've been trying to tell you guys for years.

>watch videos of some dude cruising around in his motorcycle pretty frequently
>everytime he lives his neighborhood in the suburbs there are no sidewalks at all, only a fucking road
Why the fuck don't you walk anywhere you fat sacks of shite?

It's not as popular anymore tho, it's all about being a proto-communist edge lord that tries to abolish the government nowdays.

BEEFCAKE

flag
yes SO FUCKING MUCH THE ONLY COOL ONES ARE THE ONES WHO DIE AT THE FRONTLINES

yes but you can choose to join the army when your country is only fighting offensive wars

It's kind of funny all the internet hate toward veterans and military I see on the internet.

Why does nobody talk shit to us in real life?

Are you stupid or memeing?

I honestly can't tell sometimes, nobody in Sup Forums has any fucking clue what America is really like, they just make shit up and repeat it until it becomes truth to them.

Because your racist nazi shitbags who will kill anyone who stands in your way.

It's not really a thing to mock retards in public.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ri0co3YRVU&list=PL3339A271C9687D7A&index=2
this is very educational playlist for that.

Over 90% of the military is support jobs like supply clerks and truck drivers, you know nothing.

How can I talk shit to you if I live on the other side of the world? Buy me a plane ticket bitch ass nigga

>Over 90% of the military is support jobs like supply clerks and truck drivers, you know nothing.
and they all claim to be rambo :DDD fucking poser babbys

Then you are windbags who deserve no praise for the garbage work you do.

I need 1 too, so i can tell this american dog how much of a bitch ass nigga he is :D

Well I mean it depends on where you live... people in NYC walk everywhere, lots of people in California bike, people in small towns often walk to the store. But in a lot of cases walking or biking to work or the store just isn't practical because of the location. For example, I work 40 miles away from home and the closest grocery is 20 miles away.

the duderino I was talking about lives in Georgia. and I've seen plenty of other videos in which there are no sidewalks what-so-ever most of them are from the south tho.

That American retard said they are all killers, many never touch a weapon except for in basic training.

Did you just start this thread to prove your ignorance?

I do, whenever I see one of you shitbag Rednecks in downtown San Diego I call you losers and say I hope you are fucking killed in the Middle East. These are the only Marines I like.

nydailynews.com/news/national/final-suspect-sentenced-death-murder-newlyweds-article-1.2004633

Oh great, the high schoolers are on vacation.

I didn't start the thread but but you are a welfare queen.

Educational how?
You picked the worst this country has to offer and insist the majority of people here are like this.

Huh oorah yeah fuck little kids we're real men here

>High schoolers are better educated than Marines, who are dropouts

It really does make you think

I wasn't cherrypicking

>I do, whenever I see one of you shitbag Rednecks in downtown San Diego I call you losers

No, no you don't.
People talk shit on the internet because it is the only place they can.

>welfare queen

They have jobs, do you?
I never understood this welfare queen shit. If you don't understand our military is vital to out country, you might be too dumb to live here.

I don't think the Marines let dropouts in.

See If by "Real Men" you mean people who aren't shit at baiting then yes.

To hell you weren't.
Stop lying on the internet :^^^^^^)

finns are trustworthy people

reminder, finns actually have Sup Forums clubs in high school, somebody from there showed a pic once and told us about it

>All these low test beta orbiters and edgy commie fedorenagers

America is literally the last great nation on earth.

>I don't think the Marines let dropouts in.
Not now, but when they need more bullet catchers they take anyone. The military is for shit bag Inbreds, especially the grunts dumb fucks in the Marines/Army.

I don't even know what our military does, I think the navy just floats around Australia in circles while a few planes bomb the newest terrorist flavour of the month in the ME

>calls others low test beta orbiters and edgy commie fedorenagers
>posts anime
Pick two.

>anime