Is vivaldi the /cute/st browser?

>reminder: if you're not using rounded corners, your browser is considered "non-friendly".

>Windows

literally only on windows for modern vidja gaymez tbqh
never said I wasn't a babbi

>winblows 8
ahahahahah

8.1 actually! the /cute/st modern windows.
>I'm still jealous of your os x setup though and my computer is totes hackintosh candy but m-m-muh gaymse

>os x
?

Cute

Eh, I'd call it anything but that. Whatever, it's functional.

Win7 doesnt support modern CPUs, so Im using LTSB 2016 ;_;

akari baby girl is that you?

It works on KabyLake just fine.

hmm?
yeah probably this, I thought it was a different "Femanon" when I mentioned being jealous of the macOS setup

Stfu bitch

so what can you do with vivaldi other than customizing tabs and using the tile view?
can you install plugins? what about flash and webm support? and performances?
they say nothing on their website

I used vivaldi a year ago and it was laggy as shit. has it been improved yet?

it's chrome minus the botnet plus a bunch of cool UI features that have improved my browsing life honestly so much. The team that invented tabs is back in Vivaldi and made tab stacks and it just feels like a genuinely natural progression, to the point where I don't think I could use any browser without tab stacks anymore. But yeah it can do anything chrome can do, just no sync or google integration stuff.
Also it's being made by the original opera team if you didn't know (not the shitty new one, the ORIGINAL Opera team)

>Windows

It was a janky preview a year ago. It has a stable branch now. Much different, usable as a daily.

is flash supported? do I need to install it or the browser comes with a built-in version? what about webm?

I dunno user, maybe to check you could try opening a webm or a flash animation in Chrome.
Fuckin dork

There's no native flash I think

As the other user said anything chrome can do pretty much, but I wish they could use the sidebar for plugins rather than keep a bunch of icons next to the URL.

>Installing Vivaldi on Windows
Just how autistic are you

>rounded corners in the browser
>sharp corners in the system
inconsistent crap, but I guess your shitty os doesn't even let you have rounded corners

>One of the things that makes Vivaldi unique is that it is built on modern web technologies. We use JavaScript and React to create the user interface with the help of Node.js and a long list of NPM modules. Vivaldi is the web built with the web.
KEK

Better yet, put em in the ctrl shift s menu

It doesn't but I kinda like it

Has some performance issues, but that might be my toaster's fault

No native flash, like Chrome. Has addons, you can install them just like you would on Chrome. Webms work just fine.

>toaster
>windows 10
what the fuck were you thinking

comes in it, for the version I installed new about a month ago.

But I have had if off for about a year now, and never had a problem with it.

Can you get rid of that garbage can on Vivaldi? It's the only part of the UI I don't like.

like em round

> Minus the botnet

kek. Where's your source for this -- it's not actually open soruce, there are more than enough binary blobs in the 600mb source(!) package.

Wtf I hate Vivaldi now

How am I supposed to use netflix with it?
>just open it up with Chrome bro!
That defeats the whole purpose

>netflix
People really pay for this shit? Seriously, you can find every single show on TPB. Let others pay for you. Pricing is already inflated, everybody will survive just fine, no worries.

My mom pays for it, and I'd rather not waste my time torrenting a 1080p+ movie

If downloading a 1080p+ movie takes more than ten minutes then you should just kys desu senpai. Or take up a different hobby. Maybe whittling?

Seriously? On a 1Gbps connection I get it within minutes. Also torrent clients support stream as well, it will download the beginning of the file first.

Just go to Netflix.com and click on a show to watch, just like any other browser. Is there a problem with this you're having?