1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Did you fall for the rapefugees meme ?
vice.com/en_uk/read/with-open-gates-the-forced-collective-suicide-of-european-nations-debunked-938

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2016/02/debunks-false-rumours-refugee-crimes-160216153329110.html
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/syrian-refugees-not-keen-to-move-to-canada-immediately-ottawa-says/article27561756/
vice.com/en_uk/read/kleinfeld-perceptions-of-terrorism-893
youtu.be/WMqReTJkjjg
belarusdigest.com/story/how-survive-200-dollars-month-7591
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Rohingya_refugee_crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. cunt
2. no

aljazeera.com/news/2016/02/debunks-false-rumours-refugee-crimes-160216153329110.html

Nah its too cold for them.
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/syrian-refugees-not-keen-to-move-to-canada-immediately-ottawa-says/article27561756/
>Only about 6.3 per cent of refugees contacted indicated they were interested in coming to Canada when the UN got in touch with them between Nov. 18 and 26.

oh well you should've told me they were doing all those rapes as a meme

I would've been more understanding

that's immediate integration that is

this the rapes were ironic

>"Yes goyim! This cultural enrichment is good for Europe!"

It's not rape if they aren't illegal immigrants.

>Kleinveld
mmmmmm

What do Israeli friends think of the people who increase anti-semetic feelings in Europeans from these things.

Jews seriously have nothing to gain from mass Muslim immigration

Sure.

US

sort of? I don't really know.
It's a complex issue and I don't entirely agree with the open door policy most liberals have. I think some are all right.

t. a rapefugee

I think the war between them has a lot more to say than quote from some regressive leftie
the poll can be skewed as well if you don't actually ask any Muslim communities

You live in Slovenia ffs.

You don't have any muzzies in your country.

Libya
yes at first but noticed with time they are exaggerated

I know but I don't buy it that this is somehow good for jews

>vice

its not for cultural enrichment its a war crime to deny war refugees access

Refugees should just be shot. Then they would not come.

who wants to go to belarus?

>Phillip Kleinfeld
>feld

>Also wrote this
vice.com/en_uk/read/kleinfeld-perceptions-of-terrorism-893

> vice.com
Wouldn't even bother reading this crap.

Some Ukrainians, I would not shoot them though.

If we had Arabs coming I would say to shoot them, which is what Europe should do to stop them. Once you kill some the rest will get the message.

jewish elites who are pushing this will hardly be affected by it.
Europeans on the other hand...

Stopped reading half-way through.

How is that article debunking that video? Everything up to the point where i stopped reading, corroborates that immigrants are violent and shouldn't be allowed into Europe.

> that clip has nothing to do with the current immigrant crisis
> it shows a bunch of africans chimping out in Italy

What's the fucking difference? Is he implying that letting in immigrants now, wont cause the same problems later?

lol.

>Vice has to publish formal rebuttals of Sup Forums memes

What a time to be alive

B

>war refugees
Which is something they aren't.

>If we had Arabs coming I would say to shoot them, which is what Europe should do to stop them. Once you kill some the rest will get the message.
southern countries who are receiving the rapefugees could save them and then simply send them back...
that way they would stop coming. But I guess doing this must be against some law or there's some inconvenient in this.

This way, no one would be killed and "humanitarian orgs" wouldn't yell and complain as much about muh human rights.

>what are bosnian-bluecollar workers

E

Yes but then you have to do that continuously, because they will still try to come. If you just kill some then none will try because they will be too scared.

>proceeds to click the rt.com bookmark

E

yes you need to filter scammers who arent war refugees
syrians are war refugees
somalis are war refugees
libyans are not war refugees cuz the conflict is only in 3 cities
egyptians are not war refugees and neither are sudanese

Or we shouldn't take any of them because they make our countries worse? Fuck them all.

Shouldn't take in any. If people make your country worse why would anyone want to take them in?

>old worlders
Lmao

as I just said its a war crime refusing to give humanitarian aid to war refugees REEEEE

read about the geneva convention please

>Believing in Geneva Convention

>geneva convention

Scrap it, it's not written by fucking Jesus it is far past it's due date. No expected Niggers and Sand Rabs would reproduce so fucking much to the point they could overwhelm our continent demographically.

>war refugees

Is shitposting allowed during ramadan??

>scrap the Geneva convention because it's an inconvenience.

youtu.be/WMqReTJkjjg

well all the cunts of the world signed it whenever you want to be like good ol ISIS and violate it is up to you 2bh
If you read a bit about history you will know that war refugees getting refused help will result in literally millions trying to enter by force and it will literally be an armed conflict but that's beside the point

tl;dr you signed it with everyone , so you have to keep your word

yes i have a fatwa about it

I support the helping of genuine refugees from war zones through whatever means are most effective, and I am disappointed that the US has not taken very many and even my own state governor has prohibited them, because the US is quite possibly one of the best equipped nations to deal with a large number of refugees (as they have many times in the past) and not have an effect. It's pretty easy to see a lot of the anti-refugee propaganda is sensationalized and not based on actual facts but trying to provoke an emotional response about crime or whatever when it's a distraction from the actual issue at hand. Of course, none of this would have happened if various countries weren't dead set on fucking up the Middle East, but it's too late for that now isn't it?

>tl;dr you signed it with everyone , so you have to keep your word
No, we don't. These things are just formalities. You don't actually have to apply them in reality.

I also hate every entitled European asshole who is complaining about the 3000 refugees or however many their rich country has accepted while countries like Turkey, Lebanon, Pakistan, Kenya, etc. have taken in hundreds of thousands (I believe 1 in 3 people in Lebanon right now is a refugee) with much less money and have something to actually complain about instead of some stupid meme story of a refugee refusing food or whatever.

>you signed it with everyone

>implying this was a democratic decision
kikes signed that shit in the name of most countries.

Scrap it because if we don't we will be replaced, niggers will NEVER be able to fix their continent and will just move over here. There are only about 300 million rich Europeans and about half of them are over 40 years old. It is a matter of survival.

>Shouldn't take in any. If people make your country worse why would anyone want to take them in?

You can make Belarus worse?

t.Muhammed

even hitler tried to bullshit his way with the geneva convention so he doesn't violate it
saying that russians and jews aren't humans so the geneva convention doesn't apply

>No, we don't. These things are just formalities. You don't actually have to apply them in reality.

this is not how the real world works and this is why im thankful retards like you will never get to rule countries

I'm much more worried about white genocide than shitskins moving among other shitskins

>site is literally called "vice"
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Please tell me that site is satire.

Wanker

>other people have it worse so you shouldn't complain

now tell me how there are hungry people in africa

Sure, we could be full of blacks and mexicans like america.

>this is not how the real world works
We do this all the time already, you can just break these rules when you like. Most of the world does. Only Western Europe actually tries to follow these 'rules'.

>its a war crime
It isn't.

There is literally nothing negative about your life because of refugees though. If you eat lobster every night and you complain you don't eat well enough, you bet I'm going to tell your spoiled ass that there are hungry people in Africa.

>Sure, we could be full of blacks and mexicans like america.

At least we don't have Belarusians lmao

>American not knowing anything about how cultures work in a country with demographics that were nearly always autochtonous before mass migration.
wew
Not every country has to and wants to become the next America with massive racial tensions and laws against the native population. You literally genocided the original inhabitants to live where you do now.

>And so she did.

>Along with 35-year-old developer Lutz Helm, Schwarz

>At least we don't have Belarusians lmao
You are just jealous.

It is though. It just hurts your fee fees to call it that.

Oh no! Poor white people fee fees! *plays worlds smallest violin*

>white gencide

>comparing mass immigration to genocide

by your own logic the real American genocide was when the Germans and Irish came and replaced the English

also Pooland's demographics are never going to change because it's a shithole full of shit people that nobody wants to move to, but they seem to complain an awful lot about refugees don't they? that's what I'm talking about.

>It is though. It just hurts your fee fees to call it that.
It isn't. It would be if they were refugees fleeing war. Refugees in Turkey aren't fleeing war. Refugees in Russia aren't fleeing war. Refugees in Eritrea aren't fleeing war. Refugees on the western coast of Syria aren't fleeing war.
They already fled to a safe area. Europe does not have to aid these migrants. It's ridiculous to reinstall the white mans burden and get involved in these affairs.

Funny how Belarusians live happier than us and are wealthier per capita than we are. Oh wait, you'll probably post some biased article about >muh last dictator or >muh not aligned with west xD and try passing it off as a reason why we're "better" than them.

>first they ignore you
>then they laugh at you
>then they fight you

What comes next?

It is about principles, and respecting one of the cornerstones of modern Western civilization, you uneducated twat. By all means, restrict immigration, and kick most of the refugees out. But do not tell me that the Geneva Convention is irrelevant, and that you can choose to follow it only when it's convenient or only when your head's on the line.

Thank God people like you will never be important enough to influence anything beyond your own little family circle.

>Funny how Belarusians live happier than us and are wealthier per capita than we are. Oh wait, you'll probably post some biased article about >muh last dictator or >muh not aligned with west xD and try passing it off as a reason why we're "better" than them.

>Belarusians
>wealthy

are you from a different planet? They're poorer than Russians lel

>Western civilization

You know there are refugees fleeing war though right? There's a war in this place called Syria right now and it is a war crime not to help them

Are there reliable statistics for that?

inb4 you use data from an American dominated organization

>Letting them spread their war to Europe is good
Americans are extremely retarded.

Refugees can't pick and choose which country to flee to. Once they do, they're illegal immigrants and we can kick them out.

are you going to regurgitate memes and construct strawmen to knock down, or do you actually have any thoughts of your own on the matter?

Turkey should be in trouble then.

belarusdigest.com/story/how-survive-200-dollars-month-7591

From the Belarusians themselves

Sure. There is no reason to respect something if it is against your interests. European countries should not let Arabs into Europe because it goes against the interests of their citizens. When will Taiwan be accepting a million Syrians like Germany has? Will you go live with them to experience their vibrant and diverse culture or do you just expect Europeans to put up with living around them?

Sorry, Myanmar.

Imagine having Belarusian neighbors... I'd rather have Arabs

then you cleanse them in atomic flame

>article from Belarusian liberals
>reliable
nice try, next you'll post a Russian liberal article crying about sanctions and muh repression.

they got their own refugee crisis to deal with innit en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Rohingya_refugee_crisis

Of course you would because you are a dirty American mutt yourself.

>right wing economists
>liberal

kek

Yes, and what are they doing? Their military is shooting them. Buddhist nationalists are shooting them.

>counting in USD

which is very mean in my opinion. bad nationalists! bad!

>I'd rather have Arabs
Oh you naive fool, have you ever even met an Arab?
I'd take Belarusians over them every single time. The ones I've met all seemed like good lads and proper ladies.

I don't have enough faith in my countrymen to understand it any other way 2bh

Nobody here is asking you to open the floodgates so they can just come en mass. Once again with the strawmen. Why do you think that the other alternative is to go full on reactionary mode and just ban every single one from ever entering? Fucking vet them, and if they make any infractions, deport them. That is what Europe should be doing.

hes jew

>Oh you naive fool, have you ever even met an Arab?

I have Arab family members and have been to the Middle East. Better than Eastern Europeans, for sure. My cousin is half arab. :3

American right wing are our liberals. Conservatism here is towards Soviet style. Lukashenka is a conservative. The person you are talking to is wrong though, we are poorer than the West (although statistically safer than places like America). Which is probably why we would not be stupid enough to fall for all these refugee memes. Easy to be stupid when you are rich.

>Nobody here is asking you to open the floodgates so they can just come en mass.
European rulers aligned with the USA are.

>Why do you think that the other alternative is to go full on reactionary mode and just ban every single one from ever entering?
Because nobody should have to live around any of them. They ruined their own Syria with their own actions. Why should European people suffer for Arab retardation?

>I have Arab family members
I was right then. You are a mutt. You just want to destroy Europe.

their litterlay fuking fat ugly nigger women here who acts aggresive on subway pushing people away breathing like a pig. having 3 kids. they dont work and leech our taxes

thhanks jew :D

^^ this!

nobody is shooting anybody. The refugees here literally, unironically dindu nothing. I've been to one of their camps, it's a fucking disgrace how they're forced to live. I don't know how anyone, especially a Buddhist, could look at that and decide that they're not suffering nearly enough.

>I was right then. You are a mutt. You just want to destroy Europe.

Just Belarus.

fuking shitskin go to the desert.