It finally happened, Sup Forums. I hit my activation limit for my old Win 7 Ultimate disc

It finally happened, Sup Forums. I hit my activation limit for my old Win 7 Ultimate disc.

As far as I can tell, you can't even buy new keys for this shit anymore. How else can I activate it?

I refuse to upgrade to 10. You all know why.

Other urls found in this thread:

www74.zippyshare.com/v/dSpULQGy/file.html
www106.zippyshare.com/v/pYCad1fv/file.html
mega.nz/#F!9JIWVSjS!KTq6_xaxsQ3YJZyUfpb-0w
amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=software&field-keywords=windows 7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Call Microsoft and beg the pajeet on the other line to reset it.

Install Gentoo

get a crack you tard
get a win7 torrent and it will have a crack
google how to use it

DAZ Loader
www74.zippyshare.com/v/dSpULQGy/file.html

Microsoft Toolkit
www106.zippyshare.com/v/pYCad1fv/file.html

DAZ Loader works on:
Home
Pro
Ultimate
Server

MTK works on
Pro (VL)
Enterprise
Server

Afaik Pro VL is the same Pro image, conversion can be done pre or post install. MTK here claims to be working on Ultimate, but it's already activated, and afaik Ultimate does not support KMS activation.

install gentoo

>using closed source third party "cracks" to activate a proprietary operating system

yeah, what could go wrong.

How is daz loader not common fucking knowledge by now?

mega.nz/#F!9JIWVSjS!KTq6_xaxsQ3YJZyUfpb-0w

nice ransomware you've got there

Mine are the actual files from MDL. You cn check the hashes

>can't buy new keys

European Union specifically allows a secondary market in software licences. Win7 now costs about $20.

Install Gentoo

>can't even buy new keys for this shit
amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=software&field-keywords=windows 7

I mean, its an overpriced rip off, that shit should be like $10 now, but you can still buy it. I'd recommend 8.1 though, its basically just 7 but better and compatible with more stuff

I just got windows 7, 8, and 10 keys free from uni. I don't plan to use any of them though

>8.1
Garbage. Why would anyone recommend this failed piece of shit..?

I'll check these out. I'll always buy my digital goods if they're convenient and not outrageously priced. I reserve my piracy for abandonware.

Just looked on amazon uk
£299 for Win7 ultimate
£10 for Win 7 Pro

but seriously, just use GNU/Linux

just call microsoft and do a phone activation.

>buying windows
Use Dazloader you stupid nig

what was wrong with it? They removed pretty much all the metro stuff from 8, 8.1 is more efficient than 7 on multi-threaded chips, resulting in better performance, and I think you can install later versions of direct x on it. I also like the explorer window and task manager in 8 a lot more than 7, but that's more of a personal preference. I also think 8.1 added in wifi direct and support for higher resolutions, buts been a while and can't remember exactly

I have a feeling that you don't know the differences between 8 and 8.1, and are just lumping 8.1 into 8. Similar to how XP was a piece of garbage until the service packs came out, 8.1 was essentially just a service pack that fixed all the terrible stuff about 8.

But please, do explain to me why exactly 8.1 is "garbage" compared to 7

why would you even bother to activate?

GNU/Linux

>implying 90% of the win7 users aren't doing that

>implying only 10% of windows 7 users are enterprise users

>you can install later versions of direct x on it.
No, DX12 is Windows 10 Exclusive, but that's not really a reason not to use 8.1, the user you're answering to is just a retard.

Calm down autismo. Yulia is correct.

either call microsoft support and they can help you activate again (I did this many times at a company when a code got locked because of too many activations)
or convert to VL and run a kms service.

>You all know why.
I don't. Do you seriously think there is less spying?
The UI is complete shit for both, so I don't understand why you would bother.

daz loader

Using 7 over 8.1 arbitrarily is probably more of a sign of autism than my post

>UI is complete shit for both

This. They even managed to ruin Classic UI in Vista/7.

>install later versions of direct x

Last time you could update DirectX was June 2010. After that you're just stuck with whatever DirectX your OS has, and only a major OS upgrade might change anything.

Install reactOS