/brit/

No Irish edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/740289743292911618
youtube.com/watch?v=8pxOIEMODQg
youtube.com/watch?v=COVUWXmJTGw
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/400-Ivy-Farm-Dr_Charlottesville_VA_22901_M55351-96779#photo0
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1209-Thomas-Jefferson-Pkwy_Charlottesville_VA_22902_M51289-94368#photo0
youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync
youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

me and the gf

crayon pop

cuck

maisie

just head a nap pmsl

You think these muscles are filled with cake?

This is iron and steel

Who's your second team at the Euros lads? Wales for me.

kpop

France on a count that I'm part French

Don't like sport

watching military training exercises videos

>muh heritage

I'm here.

>Batter in or out?

>What do fish and chip makers think about the EU referendum?

>I'm part French
I'm so sorry to hear that

Ireland

Literally my grandparents. Direct family. Don't treat me like some fucking Yank who calls themselves Italian because they had a great great great great great Italian relative

Seriously, wtf is wrong with fags? Why do they do this shit and assume every man is bi and down to fuck?

>Have gay friend from 2 years
>Is roommate now
>He has not made to me any sexual advances
>He cannot speak English, which I have learnt in the last 2 years
>Comes to me 3 weeks ago
>Leans on the doorframe with finger in mouth
>''user, can you help me with English?''
>I tell him I am not perfect, he can consult online forums and websites
>He insist I help him
>I say OK
>Go to sit in his room
>Its going OK, we have a nice discussion on the language, he seem eager to learn
>''user, do you think in English?''
>laugh and say no I still think in our native tongue
>he stands up
>pulls down his pants
>''How about now?''
>reveals his erect penis with lots of English words written on in small red ink
>''Love'' is written on his cock head, ''Hello'' across the vein, ''Giraffe'' on the undercock etc
>probably 30 words total
>I stumble
>''user you think in English now? You want a taste of English?''
>I stare at his cock, never seen such a big one
>call him a disgusting homo and run out the room
>has been uncomfortable since

dats fukkin hot

fuck off you bender

glanced over this in a manner that suggests I didn't actually read it

he put the effort in, could have at least given him a blowie you miserable paki bastard

are you guys portugese?

ever tim

twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/740289743292911618

Fun fact: if you don't like are Katie you're a paki nigger

Dubs = Brexit
Singles = Bremain
Trips = Public vote Brexit but forced to stay in anyway
Quads = European civil war

really makes u think

is the bill still running? one of the earliest shows i remember watching

gay

>tfw the voter registration deadline has been moved to tomorrow night because lazy fucking students (most of whom will vote to remain) all tried to register at the last moment and crashed the website

welp lads, this is it. they'll swing the vote in favour of remain, may as well kill ourselves now to save the embarrassment

>tfw brit
>tfw girl
>tfw post on int
>tfw brit girls being ugly is accepted by all countries as fact
>tfw the ugliness of brit girls is a go to insult for brits

feels bad

Do you have to sign up if you've already voted in the general election?

>University of Life

You are not voting to leave the EEA or WTO, meaning all of the UK's trade and benefit agreements will remain unchanged should we leave, until such a time that the UK decides to renegotiate them for any reason.

You are not voting to leave NATO, meaning our security agreements remain unchanged. Should we receive an act of hostility from a non-NATO member, then NATO countries are obliged to come to our assistance. This does not change.

You are not voting to leave the UN, G8 or G20, meaning Britain will have the same voice on the world stage as it does today.

You are not voting to leave Europe!! The UK will still, geographically, be part of Europe. Non political organisations aligned to Europe will still extend membership to the UK (I.e. sports governing bodies, and so on).

You are not voting to stop recognising Interpol, Europol and neither are you voting for SIS / MI6 to stop dealing with other intelligence services in the fight against terrorism and global, organised crime.

You are not voting against being able to travel to Europe, contrary to the belief of some fools recently on TV. The UK has always maintained stricter border and passport controls than many EU members. This will not change. You will still use a passport to go on holiday and you will still be allowed entry to countries in Europe. You may even get chance to skip queues by using the non--EU queues at the airport (the only point so far that is my opinion, and not necessarily a fact).

>tfw drew iceland in the euros sweepstakes at work

fuck off you roleplaying bender

>jfs

no

I'm not voting at all

Poland

youtube.com/watch?v=8pxOIEMODQg

Canadian prime minister bragging about having no culture

need to wash my jeans for tonight but i don't reckon they'll be dry in time :/

I'm sure I've read this here before

dry them as best you can then iron them later, the iron will dry them out a bit more as a last minute measure

>washing your jeans

'no'

they smell funny

ok

>scotland didn't vote to become independent
>Austria didn't vote for a nationalistic president
>no happenings ever happen

GEE I WONDER IF THE BONGOLOIDS WILL VOTE FOR THE BREXIT

brings back memories of childhood desu lad

Really makes u think

ARGH STOP WALKING AROUND POINTLESSLY UPSTAIRS MUM AND GO DOWN SO I CAN HAVE A WANK IN PEACE FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP KEKING ME

youtube.com/watch?v=COVUWXmJTGw

me in the clip

DELETE THIS

How the hell did Green win in Austria?

hahahahhahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

look at the collapse of any monolithic civilisation

youll find that every single time it collapses when the people got too comfortable and decadent, birth rates dropped and multiculturalism was rife.

it happened in greece and happened in rome, and its happening now.

>sitting on train
>jf all around me
>speaking in their disgusting jf languages

The worst part is they were white, if they were pakis I could have intellectually prepared myself sooner.

FACT

Remembered the name of a girl from school who was always smug and acted better than everyone because her parents were both teachers there.
Decided to look her up on fb and refuel my hate for her by seeing how great her life is.
Single parent and has parkinsons.
Not sure whether to be happy or not.

>there are people who wank over two (2) dimensional cartoon characters and feel emotion towards them

die slowly of colo-rectal cancer you fucking maggot beneath my shoe

>I will never be rich and have a housemaid in a cute uniform

Why even live?

Good game desu.

love smelling my sweaty sweaty armpits

No barrel, not even one where the hoops and staves go every which way, was ever split open like one frayed Sinner I saw, ripped from chin to where we fart below.
His guts hung between his legs and displayed His vital organs, including that wretched sack Which converts to shit whatever gets conveyed down the gullet.
As I stared at him he looked back And with his hands pulled his chest open, Saying, "See how I split open the crack in myself! See how twisted and broken Mohammed is! Before me walks Ali, his face Cleft from chin to crown, grief–stricken."

>having a second team

get fucked you utter gang of jeb ends

but America was very multicultural and it became a superpower

feel like giving my soul away if it would mean living the rest of my life completly blasted

he's finally lost it lads, knew it was only a matter of time

you shouldnt

Oh dear

Where u from bby

i've never rioted or protested about anything, but if we vote to leave and the MP's block it I'm going to go fucking bonkers

no, america had a load of EUROPEAN immigrants that integrated into a single anglo derived culture. the civilisation that is collapsing now is western european civilisation and america is a part of that.

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/400-Ivy-Farm-Dr_Charlottesville_VA_22901_M55351-96779#photo0
Really makes u think

laaaaaaads if me and this girl have agreed to meet tomorrow at 7:30 for drinks do i need to pop up to her before then to confirm that or anything? we decided on it today

>a single anglo derived culture
Not true desu, there are loads of non-anglo cultures across the US, like the Amish.

"Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached. God is not pleased by blood - and not acting reasonably is contrary to God's nature. Faith is born of the soul, not the body. Whoever would lead someone to faith needs the ability to speak well and to reason properly, without violence and threats... To convince a reasonable soul, one does not need a strong arm, or weapons of any kind, or any other means of threatening a person with death." t. Manuel II Palaiologos

jesus christ mate gas yourself the amish are not relevant at all

England is my first team but I'm Scottish

Ouch, hit the mark.

How often were you in contact before agreeing on it? it would be weird if you were chatting away constantly before then and now aren't heard from until tomorrow night.
Inversely, if you don't know her that well and aren't in contact frequently then don't start bombarding her with messages etc, it will look needy.
At the very least send her a message or whatever at some point tomorrow to confirm and tell her you're looking forward to it.

>You are not voting to leave NATO
Wish we fucking would.

pretty beta if you do it outright
shitpost to her "ill be wearing a pink shirt haha" or something
if she don't get it she's forgotten about you and intent on choking on some other nerd's cock

>girl
>on the internet

Nice try poofter.

umm, no?

Cad é an craic inniu, a chairde?
Táim ag déanamh go maith. Bhí mé ag feighlíocht mac 's iníon mo dheirféar. Is páistí iontach iad.

Is it really as shit as /brit/ is making it out be?

FOF

newkey brown like

Does it have brain damage?

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1209-Thomas-Jefferson-Pkwy_Charlottesville_VA_22902_M51289-94368#photo0
Alright lads I need a cool $6m and YOU'RE gonna give it to me

watch it and find out

the last thing we messaged was
me: too easy wanna meet at 7:30 at [place]
her: yeah that's cool
me: sorted

Meh

reckon these are fuck off spoopy desu

youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync
youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU&feature=youtu.be