Lisa Su just said rx vega is coming a couple months after frontier edition

Lisa Su just said rx vega is coming a couple months after frontier edition
..and here I was hoping for a new nano for an htpc build

recording of the webcast should be up soon
jpmorgan.metameetings.net/events/tmt17/sessions/12377-advanced-micro-devices-inc/webcast

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/xpstcz.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give me a username/pass fgt.

you can fill the fields in with anything

>The live webcast has ended. We are currently preparing a recording of this session.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

IM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW
HOLD ME AMDBROS

This is really "Keep Waiting", and it's ridiculous.
Gave up guys.

If you're that starved for a GPU and want a high end, just fucking go buy it. If you've waited all this time, you can probably wait more anyway. It's not like playing at lower settings is killing you inside or something.

AMD better fucking have a good reason to delay it this much though. If Vega comes out and it's only just competitive with the 1080ti, they're pretty fucked.

>reason
No monies for rnd.

WE HAVE TO KEEP WAITING

>AMD better fucking have a good reason to delay it this much though.
shit HBM2 supply, so release a $1000+ profashional card and then tell the gaymen they needed more time to optimize the dildos

Might want to wait for confirmation before you break out the crying wojaks.

I gave up as well, I had planned to buy a vega card to replace my hd 7970, but I will go for rx 580 instead this year. I intend to save up and get what will most likely be vega + next year.

Why not 1070,it has double the fps on ultra settings.

>so consumer Vega will be released around August/September
I might just buy a 1080 for my Linux battlestation instead.

Vega was delayed again?

not really delayed, since you'll be able to buy an expensive professional/early adopters version
but other than that see

Recording is up, I'm listening to it now.

its a
>within 2 months
not a
>in 2 months

Welp imagine my surprise

So is Vega delayed?

fun thing Lisa said from that webcast
zen 2 tape outs later this year ;o
early 2018 for 7nm zen confirmed?!?!?!?

my.mixtape.moe/xpstcz.mp3

13:00 "Frontier edition .. will ship towards the later half of June"
13:10 "You will see the enthusiast gaming platform ... very soon thereafter"
13:18 "We will be launching Vega across all the market segments over the next couple of weeks"

Is full fat Vega isn't available widely until July/August then it has to beat the 1080ti by like 20% at the same price or less. Otherwise Volta will release shortly after and Vega will be pointless.

I really want Vega to be great, but at this point I doubt it.

Volta isn't coming until Q2 2018 most likely.

OP stirring up shit, here is momma su's full quote

"Frontier Edition will ship with 16GB of HBM2 towards the latter half of June. You will see the enthusiast gaming platform, the machine learning platform and the processional graphics platform very soon thereafter. And so, we will be launching Vega across all the market segments over the next couple of months. "

yup sorry I didn't listen to it myself only what other people were talking about

>I will have money to pay exactly when it comes out

>"Across all market segments"

Will they replace the Polaris cards too, or will they keep them at the lower/middle segment?

Don't know. Listen to the presentation, maybe she says something.

>couple months after frontier edition
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

You're a little late to the party, wojak spammer.

I think she meant over consumer/professional/server and not the range of these market segments

the road maps amd released always stated polaris being the lower and midrange cards, with vega being the upper and highend cards.

though with how long it took for vega to be released, and the plan vega based ryzen apu's, we might see a refresh in the lower and midrange segment with vega based gpus in 2018. 2017 seems to be solid polaris for that range.

Polaris is the 1080p 60fps segment.
The big Vega will be the 4k 60fps and the sucker Vega will be the 1080p 144fps GPU