Found iPhone

>Found iPhone
>Was contacted by owner
>Total faggot, Doesn't deserve his shit back if he doesn't treat whom ever found it properly

Can I somehow wipe this shit clean and actually use it? I mean the best apple products are the free apple products.

Give it back jamal

give it back Daquan

Give the phone back Tyrone.

Smash, record, upload to youtube, get ad bux

I reccomend this,do something creative like "Will my shit destroy iphone?" then shit on the iphone in the streets like true pajeet.

after that piss on it and then just smash it with wooden stick

but yeah you can wipe it clean and use it jailbroken.

Is it Matejko?

Hey Sean, give my phone back.

Throw it in the trash.

and nothing of value was lost

Do a livestream of you smashing it and send the owner a link to watch it.

Stop.

This.

Too late to pawn, DeShawn.

Return the cellphone device to its rightful owner, Tyrone Jamalquis Jackson.

give it back shaliqua

I'd just drop it at the carrier store so I don't need to deal with weirdos.

>Total faggot
>Spend money on appleshit
just smash it or throw into the river ffs

They don't owe you anything for picking it up. If you hadn't, someone else would have, and done the needful to get it back to them. Just tell them they're acting shitty so you can't be bothered to do anything but drop it in the store at your own convenience.

I like this. My suggestion is "9mm vs .45 ACP on iPhone".

Is he a cute faggot? :3

return it, Rastus

Why not 6.5meme vs real fucking nato?

>next time steal a phone that respects your freedom
this surely doesn't mean android phones, right?

Arrange coffee date, get bf.

don't give it back

6.5 grenmeme or 6.5 creedmeme? Either way the phone would be FUCKED after one shot of even .22(3) longer rifle.

>a phone that respects your freedom
how u gonna steal a landline lol

>robbing out a grandma
Heartless bastard

Microwave it

Break it and then give it back to them, say you found it that way.

Send dickpics to all of his contacts then give it back

So you stole an iPhone and are asking us how to get around the telecom blacklisting or remote lock right? The whole part about the owner is obviously fake because you are a thief.

boot into the screen that shows the logo and a charging cord ((DFU mode i thimk) , plug into computer and wipe it

>jailbreak it

Give it back Tyrone

>he thinks that'll bypass an icloud lock

You niggers are cute :^)

Why would I shove a phone up my ass if it respects my freedomes?

How is there a constant trickle of newniggers making these threads?

Sup Forums + r/T_D.

>le Sup Forums and other people who don't agree with my delusions boogeyman
luvin
every
laff

>not saging
>getting triggered

Oh god you are from reddit.

You're projecting pretty hard right now.

anti-sage

Is Find My iPhone enabled?

IF NOT: yeah, you can probably figure something out, though you may have trouble if the original owner reports the IMEI stolen with their carrier. Don't use the same carrier they used.

If you want to find out if FMiP is on, take it into an authorized repair shop somewhere to have diagnostics run on it. Diagnostics'll tell 'em (and you).

IF SO: You're fucked. Getting past Activation Lock is literally impossible. Save yourself the frustration and resign yourself to destroying it for fun and profit (as recommended above) or simply returning it to its original owner. BTDubs, if FMiP is on, you're double screwed, because the rightful owner can log into iCloud.com and see your location on a map. Even turning it off isn't a foolproof solution, because some iPhones will report their last known location for as long as a day. If that location was your house, prepare your anus.

Do what chinks do, crack it open and damage it a little, then give it to the apple store and receive a brand new one back.

In fact, now that I think about it, the iPhone is probably carrier-locked, which means you'd have no choice but to use it with the same carrier that the original owner used it with, where it's now been blacklisted due to having been reported stolen. So you're most likely fucked no matter what you do.

give it back tyrone

the phone has remote theft tracking and its encrypted

or be petty and go to jail

y'all niggers come up with more and more intricate stories
in 2 years you will be writing novels about finding iPhones and trying to persuade tech-savvy people to unlock them for you

>actually use it
>iPhone
Pick one

Yes, it's Matejko's depiction of Polish half legendary wise court jester, StaƄczyk.

>everyone i dont like is Sup Forums
how does Sup Forums relate to this you stupid fucking negro?

They can't track it if I wrap it in foil, put it in a condom, and shove it all of it up my bum.

Check mate faggot.

dont be a nigger. also apple iphones are shit. you could : jailbreak it, but he can brick it tho.