Does Sup Forums recognize the cultural differences between America's different regions...

Does Sup Forums recognize the cultural differences between America's different regions, or do you mostly see it as part of a greater collective of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ooizM4P27lA
governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-signs-first-nation-executive-order-directing-divestment-public-funds-supporting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Light blue masterrace

do you actually believe this ?

We recognise New York, Texas, California, Alaska and nature people.

throw in the midwest and it's pretty much correct

>California

Not him, but there definitely are slight differences

slight difference sure, but the thought there's a difference between someone from Montana and Minnesota is ridiculous

>Dixies
>Yanks
>Fake Canucks
>Texans
>The ones who live where nobody lives

People from Montana won't shut up about rancher's rights and >MUH BLM

So that might not be the best example, but I get what you mean.

Given the size, you'd have to be retarded to think it would all be culturally homogeneous. I don't think all of China is going to be the same, or north/south Italy.

What are the differences between the blues?

>cultural differences
>implying there is a culture in the first place

FTFY OP

Everywhere is a shithole except the dark blue.

>Slovenia
You can't talk about culture, irrelevant Balkan country #143

>tfw great lakes master race.

In the south of the Netherlands you have a region where they speak a different language, celebrate catholic holidays like carnival, and the people are shorter, lazier and look darker.

>mfw we have our own mexicans

New England = Old money, white people and Jews
Mid Atlantic = Tourism and Amish people

Yeah, but we as a nation pioneered and developed alongside mass communications so a lot of the differences didn't have the time to fully take root. Hence why they're slight.

Fuck off Chang. DUDE WEED LMAO IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR. Kill yourself maple syrup-covered poutine faggot motherfucker.

Why dont they call soft drinks soft drinks?

People here call it softdrank.

I'll accept slight, but not so much as to ignore them entirely. It's just in it's infancy.

I did not know your country existed until I started browsing Sup Forums.

It's actually more like this DESU

>softdrank
t. Harlem Globetrotter

We call it drink with bubbles (pijača z mehurčki) or carbonated drink (gazirana pijača).

This is acceptable, the great lakes and west coast are definitely their own things.

I've visited several regions in the US, but I couldn't find any big region difference yet.
McDonald, TacoBell, Walmart etc are everywhere in the US. It's boring.

Nobody in Europe knows anything about Slovakia either.

I knew your cunt was full of fags and Orientals before I started browsing Sup Forums.

Blaze it faggot.

>those four pink states

What differentiation is there to make between them and red? What are light green and purple now?

I don't see 'em getting any more developed desu.

Communications are too good, and lots of younger people are moving all over the country for jobs.

Every roadside looks exactly the same in the US. This is absolutely true. The cities are at least distinct though.

There's very much a divide between North, South and West due to the different patterns of settlement and economic histories.

You could break those down further (e.g. the Midwest, Northeast, etc.) but I think those three are the most important.

That's saying more about the world in general being globalized, in another 500 years we will all be transgender furfag Muslims.

Purple = Rocky Mountain States
Light Green = Plains States / The Midwest
Pink = Appalachia / The Rust Belt

Only good regional thing I could find was In-Out-Burger.

I suppose that's fair.

Texas should be it's own thing though. They're the only ones who ever tried to leave, and never stfu about it so why not.

Additionally, I was operating under the idea that Nevada is basically an extension state of California, with more desert, less ocean, and more gambling.
I'm really not sure where to put / how to classify Indiana.

Cali should be it's own thing too. Ideally somewhere off the main coastline, we can only hope.

Well certain regions do certain things better

Best Mexican food is in the Southwest/California

Best bbq is in the South

Best sandwiches are in the Northeast

Best pizza is debateable

But it really doesn't get deeper than that when it comes to food.

Old cultures will die off, new ones will take their place.

It's like accents. People perceive AmE as becoming more homogenized because old accents like Boston are dying off, but in reality, new accents (California, Great Lakes, etc.) are taking shape and even spreading.

>Best pizza is debateable

NY style/boardwalk pizza. So also northeast.

Deep dish is meme pizza.

I know green is full of total cucklords because of German/Swedish heritage

I disagree

You can't really apply old world phenomenon and cultures to the new world landscape.

Technology is changing everything. You can't expect things to happen the way they did hundreds of years ago.

>But it really doesn't get deeper than that when it comes to food.

>what is creole

You're right about Texas.
So, maybe it's something more like this?

>California
>commies and hipsters

>Texas
>rednecks and hillbillies

>New York
>jews

>the other parts
>no one cares

Am i correct?

What's the culture of the mid-west?

You're right

I agree with you but other people might disagree
>Fuck "Detroit style"

I know there were Scandinavian colonies all the way up in Minnesota, but nothing about the midwest in general.

More like this

honestly i dont know the cultural differences of united states. i see united states as a multi cultural country and thats all i know about it

Whatever you have in your head as a vision of 1950s America is how the Midwest actually is

Boring small towns, rust-belt cities, and hockey the further north you go

Also shit food; ranch dressing on everything all the time

It depends on which part, but in broad terms, farming and (dead) industry.

>Center-right/libertarian outdoorsy types
>Women who look like Peggy Hill
>The wizard of Oz?

This is what I came up with

oklahoma should go with texas, not the midwest or upper plains

What exactly is Poorto Rico to the USA?

i think nevada sorta goed with the golden mexicostates

I was initially thinking the same thing, but I think we've reached the conclusion that Texas, like California, is it's own thing

Irrelevant. A great deal of Americans are probably unaware that it's a U.S. territory.

Bedbugs and cocaine

I would assume they view it similarly to how Dutch view Aruba, Curaçao, etc.

A territory that is often times better off as a territory than a state. Which complicates the matter of statehood even further.

The biggest recipient of welfare if they ever actually join the union

Which is why we hope they don't

It's a tiny island with no natural resources and a shitload of people. There's literally no industry other than tourism, and the people are entitled, proud, and nationalistic

It's a shithole and no one should live there.

I thought it was kind of funny because of Area 51. I agree with you though

>mfw global warming
>We and Canada will have all the freshwater we need
>ample food as the world starves
>new trade routes on the lakes opened as Canada melts

Stock up on guns to shoot West coast faggots and 90 IQ Southerners who flee their droughts and sandpits.

>Best pizza is debateable

lol no it isn't

youtu.be/ooizM4P27lA

>Stock up on guns
>Illinois

Too close to Yellowstone, here in light blue we can still grow corn and tomatoes without our food economy stifled by volcanic ash.

We also often forget our Islands exist. They cling to us because they fear an invasion by Venezuela I think. Wilders suggested we sell the "gang of crooks" to Venezuela. But the Dutch Islands are pretty comfy.

Isn't american pizza nothing but meat and mushrooms? Which place has the "smart" pizza?

Techno, disco, house music, bebop jazz, swing, industrial, emo.

You're welcome.

Except emo music, we're sorry.

worst definition of the South I have ever seen.

Have you seen the men they idolize?

Korean women aren't known for their taste.

:^)

Also this

Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Dakotas = alcohol culture

>>Texas
>>rednecks and hillbillies
Reeeeee Texas is not part of the south.

I've been to 31 states and desu, the most pronounced difference is country folk vs city folk. region wise the differences are pretty small, mainly shifting accents, different food in a few places.

though having said that, american city types are still friendlier than european ones. NYC is much friendlier than London.

Smart pizza is no pizza.

>NYC is much friendlier than London.

How is that even possible?

Do you recognise between the different parts of pretty much any country? If so, yeah.

>being less friendly than New York
So, daily mass murder in the streets?

JEFF MILLS
E
F
F

>>New York
>>jews

You're more right than you'll ever know

governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-signs-first-nation-executive-order-directing-divestment-public-funds-supporting

The governor of New York recently make it illegal for New York businesses to boycott Israel. It's the only state to do so.

>Putting Ohio as part of Appalachia
Delete this you fucking retards. Yes the southeastern part of Ohio is Appalachian, but the majority of the state is midwestern

>NYC is much friendlier than London

Seriously? I fucking hate NYC with a passion, it's full of assholes, even the cops are rude and the people drive like koreans. And I'm from NJ where we're all supposed to be terrible.

Fuck London then. An English camp counselor said the same thing, that people were friendlier here. I thought England was supposed to be the place where people prioritize manners above all else.

My brother who went to NY also said the people were very friendly.

Multiple times I stopped to get my bearings in Manhattan and within seconds had people asking me if I needed directions. People talk to you, ask where you're from, where you've travelling. That just doesn't happen in London, ever. It's almost criminal to even make eye contact with a stranger.

The drivers are worse in NYC though yeah

I went twice, and they weren't, either one of those times.

> Midwest
You wish :^)

Perfect

Ha, that's probably because you don't need to pay the government to drive in NY t b h

But it's the most southern state?

>Do you recognise between the different parts of pretty much any country?

South Brazil vs. Amazon
Flanders vs. Walloon
Scotland vs. England
Southeast/west coast Australia and the Outback
Inuit-land vs. the narrow strip of Canada adjacent to the USA where white and asian people live
Ainu Japan vs. Yamato Japan
Muslim North Nigeria vs. Christian South Nigeria

Why not?

You've never even been to Ohio

I though Ohio was obviously midwestern, I'm confused how people are even considering grouping it with places like Kentucky. Ohio is classic midwest rust belt

On these maps, the rust belt is classified separately, in pink.
We're really going full Balkan here, keep that in mind.

In the UK you only honk your horn if you're within a second of killing someone. In NYC it seems to be mandatory to beep every 5 seconds even when you're stuck in 500 yard stationary queue of cars. Hats off to people who cycle in Manhattan, truly brave/insane people.