I just heard an American say "we need to Lynch all niggers and spics"

I just heard an American say "we need to Lynch all niggers and spics"
Why are Americans so racist? Your country was built on blacks.

it looks like they're all holding hands in a circle like a hippie protest

everyone likes to feel better than everyone else.

The south might have been sustained by it for a bit, but blacks were slaves on farms, not factories.

Rednecks

>Why are Americans so racist?
Yep all americans

Americans are fucking ignorant assholes.

Maby because most of the niggers, spics, muslims and alike are shit in it's purest form and should be lynched? Deacent behavior can get you to places but when you start pulling the shit that all the minoritys do now days, you gonna get shot.

he was right. you're a cuck.

ayoo hol up didja jus say AMERICANS

NORTH DAKOTA HERE, WHEN WILL YOU REALISE THAT AMERICA IS A DIVERSE COUNTRY SPANNING ALL OVER A CONTINENT TOUCHING TWO OCEANS WE'RE NOT THE SAME WE ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE SHIT YOU CAN DRIVE FOR HALF AN HOUR AND THE SOCIETY WILL BE EN TI RE LY DIFFERENT

WE'RE CALLED "AMERICANS" FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY IT'S LIKE YOU EUROSHITS CALLED EACH OTHER "EUROPEAN"

And its only gonna get worse from here, rip

How? Also why are you defending someone who would hate you? Racists hate Slavs.

I hear you bro. I hope that Costa Rica has it better.

It's just banter m8

stormfronters are ok with slavs.

t. Ice Cube

A FUCKING LEAF

Why wont you just shoot your sorry sad ass already and get it over with? Europe does not need that shit that the Muricans have in their own shithole, we were doing perfectly fine before this fucking "unity" happened. Now we are being forced to do something that we rather wouldn't do and that is the thing that will and does cause issues. You are welcome to visit and even live in my country but do not mess with my people or my culture and tell me that I am being a racist just because I do not agree with you on the fact that fucking sheeps or little girls is OK because of muh culture.

Keep your fucking melting pot, I do not want it.

The Finnish race is the definition of a melting pot.
t. Race expert

In my experience Europeans are more racist.

Europeans bash America for being racist. Also racism is illegal in most European countries.

Can you even be racist against Asians in the US?

>racism doesn't happen because it's illegal!

>Leaf
...right.

It's always a different flavour of shitskin under a Canadian flag

Lel Europeans are fat more racist because we are not immigrant countries

This, thanks bro!

*by blacks :^)

Some Americans literally want to KILL minorities. Like wtf. If someone ever said something like that in the eu, they would be jailed. That's why I'm going to move to Germany, in germany there is zero racism.