Crusade thread

In the spirit of Ramadan, let us have a crusade thread.
Let us remember the Brave Christian men who did what we all wish we could do now.

Vlad is my favorite Christian hero.

We miss you Vlad.

>vlad the implier

Don Pelayo I of Asturias

Are you hating on a hero?

Thanks for sacking memestopol

>tfw Vlad

Don't cut yourselves on that edge

I always love the Templar helmets.

t.Muhammad jihad
Go back to the sands.

What's wrong with Don Pelayo?

*cringes*

Everyone knows me, ja?
The hammer, ja
Coo ee

>The Sultan marched on for about five kilometers when he saw his men impaled; the Sultan's army came across a field with stakes, about three kilometers long and one kilometer wide. And there were large stakes on which they could see the impaled bodies of men, women, and children, about twenty thousand of them, as they said; quite a spectacle for the Turks and the Sultan himself! The Sultan, in wonder, kept saying that he could not conquer the country of a man who could do such terrible and unnatural things, and put his power and his subjects to such use. He also used to say that this man who did such things would be worthy of more. And the other Turks, seeing so many people impaled, were scared out of their wits. There were babies clinging to their mothers on the stakes, and birds had made nests in their breasts.
The Sultan withdrew.

Turkish coward like you would wet yourself with fear at base Vlad.

The edge

Amazing considering later on he got beheaded by a bunch of akıncıs.

2nd crusade and the 5th crusade are the only ones which are significant for me. I'm not so proud of the 2nd one though

oi m8s

>Some Turkish ambassadors were sent to him. When they came to him they bowed and removed their hats and they kept on the turbans beneath them. Then he asked them why they did not take their turbans off, too. They said it was their custom, and they did not even remove them for the Emperor. Dracula said, 'I wish to reinforce this for you.' He immediately had their turbans nailed firmly on their heads so that their turbans would not fall off and their custom would remain. Thus he reinforced it."

A true martyr

his head traveled to istanbul by based akinci, his country got vassalised and his people enslaved for 400 more years.
such result my mane.

True , butchering defenseless peasants is nothing like fighting an actual war with a foe.

Only the first Crusade is a real Crusade!
The fourth actually helped the muslims! Western Europe is still helping the T*rks and the muslims in general like they always do!
Never Forgive Never Forget

Lies and slander by cockroaches.

Pagan-Christian alliance when?

How are west still helping us you delusional gypsy? They have funded you all the time from the beginning yet you still are a lazy brown fag.

What do you think of the germans ruining Europe again with their Fourth Reich?

It's for the best.
Europ*ans deserve the worst of the worst for destroying countless civilizations and cultures around the globe.

you stupid cockroach the west is constantly helping you against us since the you first arrived in Asia Minor

So were most of the knight chapters French

Says the bloody turk, the Ottomon empire was not a basket of roses.
Every human civilization enjoyed the past time of wreaking others, even the native Americans and the Africans who apparently did nothing wrong enjoyed killing others who were different.

Europe was just the best at it.

Tell me one single situation where they have helpes us instead of you , from the beginning you have lost just because of your incompetancy. You're not worth of anything good , your old kin is dissappointed in you Papadoluos

the Ottoman Empire did allow and encourage other cultures to live on and prosper as it was a multicultural empire from the beginning. It's rulers , it's staff , it's millitary and all of the things that made the Ottoman Empire was from the every corner of the Empire. It was the times were a Christian , Muslim and a Jew would dine together in the same room while Europ*ans killed everything that wasn't like them , they even butchered their own kin JUST because they've had the idea of publishing their holy books in their languege , allowing the lowest of peasant to understand what the Lord said to their pitiful souls.

>tfw cucktians revere an usurper

We wuz crusaders n shiet, yea

Now, we're just cucks n shit

Bullshit, if you were not a Muslim you were not a citizen or even human, it was either convert or be a slave.

they sieged Constantinople in 1204 and Byzantium never truly recovered thus making it easy for you to siege it in 1453, they didnt even sent any help
In the Destruction of Smyrna while they said they would protect us they just sit in their boats and watching you murder, rape and destroy everything not-t*rkish in the city, they didnt even help anyone that was in the sea and let them die
now every time that your army's ships or airplanes come in greek territory without permission they usually ignore it and the best they have ever done is to say "please t*rkey stop doing it"

>In showing utter agony, a Templar knight lamented :

>"Rage and sorrow are seated in my heart...so firmly that I scarce dare to stay alive. It seems that God wishes to support the Turks to our loss...ah, lord God...alas, the realm of the East has lost so much that it will never be able to rise up again. They will make a Mosque of Holy Mary's convent, and since the theft pleases her Son, who should weep at this, we are forced to comply as well...Anyone who wishes to fight the Turks is mad, for Jesus Christ does not fight them any more. They have conquered, they will conquer. For every day they drive us down, knowing that God, who was awake, sleeps now, and Muhammad waxes powerful.

CROSSKEKS BTFO

The time will come again

(you)

Germany will see to that.

If they let the Teutonics form into a military order again

>huuur duuuur ur le wrong we stronk we're not cucked

>mfw this thread

Give me the sources , all I have said is true my friend. Ottomans were merciful and human loving. They even helped your kin even though it was no profit for them and it would devastate their relations with their alllies.
So the Christians sacked the holy city of Konstantiniyye just to help their rivals? Silly you.
Great fire of Izmir ? That was caused by the fleeing Greek army. God have mercy on souls of thousands of fellow Rums who died on that fire , burned by their fellow kin. I am sorry for those poor people that your old kin have massacred.

My parents were blessed with four children, all sons. My eldest brother is married and has three children. My second eldest brother is married and has one child and another one due in a few months.

I will personally see to it that I get at least five children with a wife, not born a Muslim but a convert, and my youngest brother will do the same. Insha'Allah, me and my 3 brothers will create at least 15 new Muslims.

We are fighting and winning a demographic war in Europe. You can't beat us. We will smash the cross as we have in the past, for it is the symbol of the wicked and degenerate. Islam will reign supreme, not through the sword but through the fertility Allah granted our women.

You , your family and all your unborn vermin will be on a spike.

Byzantines rise again when

The talk of an Irish animal is void. You are a weak, submissive people. Once we have control over Europe's core, your people will prostrate again - this time not for the British as you have done throughout history, but for Allah.

fucking t*rkroach criminals, I hope the West will stop protecting you so we can finally remove you

Kek good luck vermin, the Irish are everywhere and cannot not be stopped, better people than you have tried.

You were slaves of the British for centuries, your population was forced to flee like cattle and die like the base beings they are - hungry and malnourished.

Crusader spirit in the 21th century

And yet we came back stronger,better and there i a ton more of us in powerful position.
Muslims have been vermin since the beginning and still are.

You are not powerful, you are weak and at the mercy of others. First you were at the mercy of the British, now you are at the mercy of the EU.

The best thing that happened to the Irish is the genocide, it fits your people.

Poor delusional slime.Tiocfaidh ár lá

>getting btfo by kurds peasants
>powerfull turks.

Not on my watch.

Remember when the pope excommunicated the whole army in the 4th crusade because they killed more Christians than Muslims

stick a white flag up ur anus kiddo ;-)