This might seem like a basic kitchen, but in some third-world countries such as america it is unheard of

>this might seem like a basic kitchen, but in some third-world countries such as america it is unheard of

They put the cup of water in the oven or hold it above the toaster

this is what a basic kitchen looks like

surely that presents a risk of burning down their cardboard houses

this is why the USA needs TTIP

Is this REALLY true that Americans and Germans microwave their water in order to boil it?

yes

Only person I've ever seen do that was a ninety year old woman from Nepal

I don't understood why Yurop thinks they're too good for real kettles now

No, germans use the oven for some reason.

>Nepal
th-that might actually make sense. Your standard electric kettle is designed for sea level and there are problems with using a hob at higher elevations

Excuse me, I'll have you know my house is made of concrete to protect against hurricanes.

Why would we need a kettle at all? Nobody here drinks tea except for hippie girls and old people.

Pretty sure Kettles are used quite frequently in India

>he doesn't French Press

>Nobody here drinks tea except for hippie girls and old people.

>why would I efficiently need to boil water?
pretty convenient for people that don't feed themselves solely from fast food

>efficiently

Hahaha okay kid

Have fun buying your tenth replacement kettle and losing out on your tea because it's not working when you need it, while I keep using my stovetop one that is literally older than my mother

>seppos don't have a countertop espresso machine

No man , I have BEEN there and SEEN how Germans microwave their water.
It was the most barbaric and utter retarded shit I have ever seen. I was horrified at the folk of Germany , it truly was a nightmare for my poor eyes who had only seen kettles to boil water before.

Drinking tea causes erectile dysfunction so that would explain the UK.

Arabs drink more tea than Euros and don't seem to have had any problems with their sex drive in the past year bruv

bet it hasn't had as many teabags dumped in it as ur mum though lmao

a young person drinking tea in America is a warning sign of a nu-male or feminist much in the same way dyed hair or a receding hairline at 25 is.

a young person who is still in poland is a sign of a failure in life

Bruh

>not drinking sweet tea
Fuck off yank

When we have super advanced technology such 220V mains voltage we don't need to boil or water on a stove.

>americans have to boil water on a fucking stove

YOU CANNOT FABRICATE THESE ASSERTIONS

>Americans and Germans microwave their water

wa la

Usually the other way around actually. If you can manage a decent living in Poland, you're pretty good. If you're a failure, you run away to clean toilets in the UK.

Ugh just microwave the water in the mug. Stop being halfassed about avoiding cancer.

For me its more energy efficient.
Rather than burning fuel to create heat to boil water to turn a turbine to generate electricity to run an electric appliance, I simply skip the whole electric part and use my natural gas stove to burn fuel to generate heat to boil water.
Why are you so inefficient?

>I don't understood why Yurop thinks they're too good for real kettles now
the same reason why we're too good for black and white tv, the feudal system and hunting dinosaurs

Not true for Germany. In fact, most Germans are afraid of microwaves for unknown reasons.

I don't understand this thread
We have coffee pots and tea kettles, most use them
To boil water we use a stove
Its true you are a fag if you drink tea when young when there were othet options (I did it when young simply because my parents refused to buy anything other than milk)

>most Germans are afraid of microwaves

why?????

lmao dream on faggot

I have one of those things on my desk.

This is actually a thing in the US?

We often have dual feeds and one is 240v

>muh rays
>muh cancer

>the same reason why we're too good for black and white tv, the feudal system and hunting dinosaurs
So then why do you ride bicycles and willingly bald?

italians too.. don't know why, personally i think microwave it's not a safe object

>why do you exercise
I can understand why this is an alien concept to a yank

>walk
>when we have invented the motor scooter and placed them in every grocery store

>Brits think bicycling is the only go if exercise
It's called running and lifting you Sally.

*Way to exercise
Fucking phone.

It looks like an anal probe conveniently shaped like a kettle for disguise.

>Not owning a steam juicer
Plebs

>Its true you are a fag if you drink tea
Is there a story or any other kind of explanation behind this?

>Europeans pray to Allah for hot water