What will your reaction be this November when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected as the 45th President of the United...

What will your reaction be this November when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected as the 45th President of the United States of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXOp5Je66Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

24hours marathon shitpost on Sup Forums

The legend of the farting dick.

Voting for a literal cuck. A feminist cuck no less.

JUST

This

This, but on Sup Forums

>cuck cuck cuck
Back to Sup Forums, Milhouse.

Leave my country you mbo-tier animal.

Who is Monica Jewinsky?

relieved
youtube.com/watch?v=pXOp5Je66Xo

>voting for donald trump

And I thought our elections were bad

>Average response in Britain, Germany, France, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland

Wew lad I definitely trust them with our future

Not that I'm a fan of trump, but I'd take 3 terms of trump before 1 term of Hillary

>optimistic
All memeing aside optimistic about what? Hilary is the MOST 'politician' politician in Washington. If people were disappointed about how little Obama changed they'll be suicidal if they think the "first female POTUS" will change anything.

That's how I'd feel

Trump is dangerous

I'll be okay with it. She's too right wing for my tastes, but much better than the alternative

It's a good thing no one gives a shit about how you feel then

Well, Euros are going to get what they want. Trump has little chance of realistically winning and if Trump University blows up, he's surely fucked.

Fuck off Geert

And Trump is pretty much a more warmongering Berlusconi

Because Donald Trump is "Le Scary white racist" and the media in Western countries doesn't approve of that. The BBC is one of the worst culprits and are clearly biased.

kill yourself

She will make America great again

Also she will build the wall and kill all the minority's

>first a kenian nigger
>then a feminist cuck
Even Sweden cant compete.

"Southeners, tear down this wall." t. Hillary 2016

I'll start preparing for WW3 because crazy bitch is going to trigger it one way or another.

>gun-grabbing, ultra-establishment shill with a history of lying and ignoring the law in high office, utter lack of national pride, who will flood us with more immigrants and H1-B's

we'll see about that

talk about the worst of every world

I hope Trump wins
I'm quite sure he will be a good, moderate president

I'd rather have someone dangerous who won fair and square rather than someone who bought the election with their party ties and wallstreet money

She seems so insincere and fake

Shut up shitlord, she'll make us just like Europe! She's our Angela Merkel!

The rhetoric was all an aggressive strategy to somehow get a nomination from a field full of established politicians

at the end of the day he's still a New York businessman, not a Georgian baptist

I get that but you both misunderstand me. I can understand the people saying they would be relieved if Hilary won in a Trump v Clinton race, because like you said, they view Trump in such a bad light. But I don't understand the people who are actually optimistic about Hilary being president.

It's literally just signing up for 4 more years of the current status quo.

>feminist cuck
Is this some new alt right meme? Hillary has a daughter who married into a hebe aristocracy. She already made her genetic legacy while you're a fat virgin.

She's a legit cuckqueen lol

stayed with George because he's the only reason she managed to get so far in politics having no discernible talent or ability whatsoever

its 44th you dumbass

Because plebs in Europe, like in the US, think that her "experience" matters more than the fact that she's been objectively corrupt. Its the same reason they like Obama.

Someone seems upset. Why is she still married to Bill if she isnt a cuck? She clearly enjoys it.

>implying I'm defending Shillary

It's literally "pick your poison"

It's one thing to say hilariously outrageous things to catch the lowest common demonstrator vote.

It's another thing entirely to then never act on, or be able to act on them.

Will he build that wall? fuck off, if you deployed the entire US Army to the border you would cover it with a man every 100ft and no breaks. It ain't happening.

This guy is willing to do and say anything to get into the White House, what do you honestly thing he'll do as CIC? Using a personal device for work emails will be the fucking-least of your concerns.

If he ended Bretton-Woods you would literally be destroying everything you've spent the last 70 years building- and for what? A TV reality star with a twitchy twitter finger.

What is this then?
>What will your reaction be this November when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected as the 45th President of the United States of America?

>The opinion of European serfs is important to US politics.

lol

Are you austistic?
>What will your reaction be

>If he ended Bretton-Woods
l(that means laughing)m(that means my)a(that means ass)o(that means off)ing at your history knowledge.

Nixon already ended Bretton-Woods in his first mandate. Know your history better.

Bretton-Woods ended in 1971 senpai.

> a New York businessman, not a Georgian baptist
This a million times.

Trump likes money, understands money and wants more money. He gives zero fucks about social and foreign policies. He doesn't want to spread democracy anywhere. He will only do whatever does not make him lose money.

The real threat for the world was a USA dominated by Ted Cruz. That guy could start a nuclear war because God told him to speed up Judgement Day.

I wasn't replying to OP, dummy.

What's the worst thing about being a cuckhold? It's raising a kid that isn't yours. That's not Hillary's case. You're a stupid alt right GGer.

>Will he build that wall? fuck off, if you deployed the entire US Army to the border you would cover it with a man every 100ft and no breaks. It ain't happening.

Do people just assume we forgot how to build walls in the last 10 years or something? He's building that wall, paki

>He doesn't want to spread democracy anywhere.
I am sure the world will love democracy Hillary will bring :^)

relief

It will just be yet another neocon out to destroy us so nothing will change.

she never even had a chance

democrats will pay for nominating someone that weak, soulless and also corrupt

I simply can't believe US citizens are stupid enough to prefer her over a man who won everything in his live

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Discuss.

Anyone worth speaking to isn't voting for her, whether ironically, unironically, out of spite or not, etc etc. Trump says a lot of stupid shit sometimes, but he at least tries to fill his lungs with American air.

Hillary is a fucking reptile, everyone knows this and has known this for years.

Both are utter shit m8. I think I'd vote for some meme candidate at that point.

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

>Both are utter shit m8
Hillary shills are trying really hard to push this meme.

>my candidate is shit and so is theirs!!

I think it's genuinely deluded Bernouts. Le ebul republicans is still pretty widespread.

To sum it up:
Hillary is a lying power-hungry bitch who is in cahoots with all kinds of shady lobbies and whatnot. Pretty much guarantees the status quo.
Trump is a loudmouthed retard who shouts memes and irrealisticly simplicistic solutions to complex problems. Might be slightly better but is more likely to fuck it up badly.

As I already stated itt, pick your poison.

>irrealisticly simplicistic solutions to complex problems
>bad

also
power of memes can win you an election

they're bad because they simply don't work

>power of memes can win you an election
This is absolutely true.

We will see. I don't think Hillary will be improving relations with other big players, she will worsen USA's relations with them and it will most likey lead to a conflict.

She is more concerned about fag rights and feminism than economy and foreign policy.

Shit is gonna be Hillarious

Cårlös?

>What's wrong with being a cuckold

>Trump is a loudmouthed retard who shouts memes and irrealisticly simplicistic solutions to complex problems

Just embrace it

I'm going to write in Jill Stein and pretend that I have a higher intelligence than my peers desu

this but with an israel proxy

Celebrate! I can't wait to see Trump BTFO and Sup Forums become a total shitstorm.

Same as before, witnessing yet again the slow death of a nation

Suicide.

Anyone who honestly thinks she isn't going to get elected needs to get their head out of their ass. Better off accepting the reality of the situation now, as opposed to five months from now.

Can't say I'll be overjoyed but seeing Sup Forums loose their shit will be fun.

Some states will secede

I'll just buy my popcorn and lurk Sup Forums and Sup Forums for laughs

I fucking wish. What's more likely to happen is far more depressing--complacent mediocrity.

Then promptly get btfo again.

I've completely lost all faith in the united states at this point.

It's been one disgraceful gong show after another.

30 years of corrupt and vicious neoliberalism/neoconservativsm/crony capitalism, followed by one short 8 year stint of optimistic and idealistic neoliberalism that acomplishes nothing, and now you're looking at either more crony capitalism or the incoherent bigoted ramblings of a whackjob nativist isolationist.

The way it looks, your entire democracy is about to crumble and be replaced by alternating puppet governments from either House Bush or House Clinton.

Rich still getting richer. Poor still getting poorer.

Tax shelters. Bribes. Lobbies. Special interest groups. Endless corruption. Crony media outlets. None of the rich or powerful ever serve jail time. Cops still shooting civilians with no repercussions. No jobs. No social safety net. No plan. No hope.

Never-ending war.

Bombs dropped on hospitals.
It's over. I really wish it wasn't. I really wish we could help. But it's over now. You're done. There's nothing we can do.

The great republic is finished.

I hate Clinton, Trump, and Sanders. I'm not voting come November. I don't understand how anyone could vote for Trump when he has no political or military background though. If he gets elected he's going to get babied throughout his presidency.

He'll probably be a puppet like George W. Bush was.

good. americans need to bow before their brown mexican overlords.

>Simplistic solutions to complex problems
Love this meme

And why should Canada care what happens in america? The more they crumble the more you gain

hillary will have a mental breakdown and nuke the whole country

I honestly hope Trump wins tbqh.

>43 white man
>1 black man
>1 woman

C-c-combo breaker!

not when usa is by far their main trade partner

Is this pasta? Because if not, you sound like one of the retards who've never taken a history course with all the meaningless buzzwords you just spouted

A
LITERAL
KEK

Sentimentality.

We have similar histories. Similar cultures. A history of friendship. You don't cheer when your friends loose.

It's not polite.

I look at the US and think "That's how we could have turned out if we made bad decisions in life."

It's like if you had a criminal drug addict for a brother.

You feel bad, you try to help, sometimes you get angry....

Eventually you realize you can't do anything except watch them go completely off the rails and OD in a gutter...

but you can't hate them because they're family.

Not gonna happen, Trump will win.

Thankfully.

I honestly rather have Obama run for another four years than have Clinton, Trump, or Sanders win.

gib citizenship pls

>"That's how we could have turned out if we made bad decisions in life."
Canada has been riding the tailcoats of unrestricted US trade for more than a fucking decade now. A good portion of your economy would disappear if not for Albertan oil saturating US markets and leave Trudster with no money for his refugee programs he so desperately desires.

Clinton was a qt when she was young

Clinton is Obama, she supports his policies and his economic plan.

African American, come on

Still looks great today too.
Which is why I'm voting for her desu

Wake up in cold.
And then remember it was just a nightmare and that Trump is president and all is well.

*in cold sweat

We'd trade with whoever we border with, whether they called themselves 'USA' or not. If it all breaks up and becomes something different, we'd trade with them too. Oil has never been hard to sell, and neither has lumber, potash, wheat, coal, fish, cattle, or a stable banking system.

We pull stuff out of the ground and sell it -- there are always buyers.