FUCKING FCC AND BRITCUCKS

Holy fuck you lot are a bunch of consumerist zombie cucks. How the flying SHIT is there not a thread about FCC shit 17-108 apps.fcc DOT gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-344614A1.pdf
I would've made this fucking shit earlier if i wasn't out of town and figured at least ONE fucking person here would have enough of a fucking brain to care about this.

Or how about Theresa May's uberkike plans regarding the internet?

Are you all too retarded and silverspoon to give a shit? You'd rather just buy a new mech kb while ignore your freedoms being stripped and letting corporate plutocrats finish taking over the entire world?

The internet used to be a place of fucking freedom, and this place too -- not just a place for a bunch of brainwashed teens and ignorant 20-somethings to suck corporate dick anonymously.

Get the FUCK OUT THERE and do something you twats. Call your representative, write them, contact the FCC, fucking DO SOMETHING you fucking maggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

gofccyourself.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=92vuuZt7wak
youtube.com/watch?v=6Vw73T5-X5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wat

lmao eurocucks

jesus h fucking christ meme

What the flying shit is wrong with this board?

How can you call yourself a tech board and completely disregard this?

>DO SOMETHING
>trying to awaken the masses
It's already over. Ride the Tiger, faggot.

>Restoring Internet Freedom
>Letting kikes throttle anything that's not their 'premium affiliates' is freedom
Fuck that noise. If that's freedom I want a bill to destroy Internet freedom once and for all (turn broadband into a public utility like water and electricity)

can you fucking read

just because some fucking jew slave politician names a bill with the word "freedumb" in it doesn't mean anyone who looks at it thinks its freedom

I was remarking at the amusing kikery of calling it 'Restoring Freedom' when it basically shackles everyone to the whims of their broadband provider. I really hope wireless Internet for urban areas becomes a thing. At least then there will be some areas in the US with actual competition

>reddit spacing
I didn't think it actually existed...

>He thinks Sup Forums actually discusses technology
Delusional retard, Sup Forums has already been compromised

sorry i have a tech job you fucking mong

i like to be able to have thoughts separated out without putting them all on a single line

The lack of interest in this thread should tell you a lot, OP. Most people don't care. We're doomed.

You know we've already tried right? This CEO of the FCC doesn't give a shit about the legit complaints and say people only left troll complaints and will strip Net Neutrality soon.

pretty much this. I'm in canada so I may be talking out my ass here, but I really dont have much hope my ameribros are going to turn this around or if there's even enough to care. anytime you try to talk about it with someone who disagrees they accuse you of being a liberal shill.

Ajit Pai is a legitimate straight up sociopath who understands nothing but personal consequences. Calling will do nothing, protesting will do nothing, tweeting will do absolutely nothing.

If you want to "DO SOMETHING" you need to make it not worth it for him to continue. I'm not making any specific recommendations but protesters have shown up at his house and photographed his kids with no effect. It would need to be fairly serious action.

>its now considered reddit to not have a wall of text

Trying way to hard to fit in

A single sentence is not a paragraph

Maximum 3 sentences before a line break. This is basically just considered good form on the internet.

If there was a Chicago Manual of Style for the internet this would be on page 1.

I mean maybe I don't actually know but I was under the impression he's definitely one of the most hated men in America right now. Not a single regular citizen on either side supports what he's doing. Not even the trump sympathizers on Sup Forums.

But he said exactly what his intentions were before opening it up for public hearing and hasn't changed it one bit since being completely overwhelmed by universally negative feedback.

It doesn't matter. There's nothing we can do to stop this piece of shit. We need to turn our attention to outright retaliation. Make an example out of him that nobody will ever forget.

I'm not for net neutrality.The way I see it, it was just he government stepping in and fining companies when it should have been a "fair use" battle between ISPs and content providers. A free economy regulates itself. It's still illegal to lie in a service contract, and monopoly is still a thing that isn't allowed. Just sign up with a provider that is the most open and promises not to selectively throttle.

>t. anglotard
Funny thing about us """"eurocucks"""" is our internet isn't cucked.

Why not do this instead:

sorry i have a tech job you fucking mong
i like to be able to have thoughts separated out without putting them all on a single line

>A free economy regulates itself
Christ this shit again. Okay, ISPs are monopoies pure and simple. More than one of them exists but unless you live in a big city almost without exception you only have access to one. The infrastructure the internet runs on is owned by those companies and they won't for obvious reasons let anyone else in. So the cost of starting a company to compete with the monopoly is prohibitively expensive. The only reason any of the ones now were able to get started was with huge subsidies from the government in the 90s.

So there is no free market solution even if you buy that shit to begin with because there is no free market for ISPs. And there never will be. Period.

But content providers doesn't sign up for the entire internet.
Usually you only pay a single ISP, but you cannot control which routers route your traffic all the way to the customer of the content provider.
It shouldn't be a business to buy the routers in between and extort people to get the data.
Or in the case of Netflix, they just need to slow it down so much customers would rather use another service.

My country is doing just fine with the internet.

how does it feel living in Kazakhstan you fucking nigger

WE NEED SNACKS

Patiently waiting internet by SpaceX.

>not patiently waiting for leaving this planet with SpaceX and restart civilisation without extremists

> while ignore your freedoms being stripped and letting corporate plutocrats finish taking over the entire world?
Good thing I still have my burgers.

Welcome to nu-Sup Forums, where Sup Forums invaded and now we have people who unironically think letting ISPs fuck us is a good idea. Anything to stop the (((deep state))))

I feel like this has to breach some type of rights I have. Gonna go do some reading

Any countries that aren't being cucked out of their freedoms by the government right now? Legitimately thinking of moving somewhere else and waiting for this shit to get fixed.

The cogs are already moving user. Try to stay awake

gofccyourself.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=92vuuZt7wak --> Posted two weeks ago

youtube.com/watch?v=6Vw73T5-X5w --> Posted last week

Also
>Murricans
>Theresa May therefore britbongs
Stay anglo

My country is basically a lawless shithole, but hey, they don't mess with muh interwebs