You should install Windows on your PC, buy an Android smartphone and use Chrome browser

You should install Windows on your PC, buy an Android smartphone and use Chrome browser.

Other urls found in this thread:

fdossena.com/?p=w10debotnet/index_1703.frag
businessinsider.com/report-google-developing-ad-blocker-for-google-chrome-browser-2017-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks, but I already do! I also use Chrome on Windows.

I'm too tired to care anymore.

>Windows
Check. Need to play my games and edit video after all
>Android
Check. I also have 2 Gmail accounts and use YouTube while logged in
>Chrome
Once they release an ad blocker sure.

>Once they release an ad blocker sure.
wat? Do you mean a native ad blocker on a browser made by a literal ad company?

>Windows
Nope, GNU/Linux

>Android
Yeah right, I use an iPhone

>Chrome
Used to be my main browser but after finding out that Google is filled with trannies, faggots and SJW's, I've actually decided to rely on smaller browsers. Qupzilla on my KDE desktop PC and Gnome Web(Epiphany) on my Gnome laptop.

>Windows
Sure, but with this fdossena.com/?p=w10debotnet/index_1703.frag
>Android
It's fine without Google Apps. I host my own owncloud server and use almost exclusively free software. You miss out on a lot of services though, so I would not recommend this to millennials.
>Chrome
I use chromium and set it so that the profile is deleted every time I close the browser, so I have a new identity every time I use it. Also, ublock origin. That's good enough.

Yes.

businessinsider.com/report-google-developing-ad-blocker-for-google-chrome-browser-2017-4

>all this damage control

It's not damage control, it's just prevention. If you don't know if something is botnet or not, you take precautions.

>using Linux and an iPhone

What a faggot

But I'm not interested in downgrading to any of those things.

I-i already those programs installed, friend Computer

i did that long before.
feels good man.
everyone should do it.
do it.

thing is there is no privacy anymore. even if you refuse to use these products everyone around you will use them. they take a selfie and bub duh bub your face is uploaded to the cloud. you can't work without ms, google or apple products anymore. even postmen are tracked. you can't run a way and use free stuff because everyone around you uses non free spying shit. it's like falling into the ocean and trying tto drown in your own piss instead of getting wet and drown in salty water. it's stressful and you won't succeed.

There's no rule saying that you have to buy an Android if you use Linux.

Yes goy... use our technology we so graciously provided for you.

this

human race will end itself through giving up their privacy. we use algorithms to determine our sex partners, potential husbands and wives. the most important criteria for reproduction is to look well on a 5inch display. there will be an overfitting and the adaptability will be lost. it's not survival of the fittest but the one who can adapt to new circumstances easy. we created an artificial selection criteria for reproduction with no benefits (e.g. "runs faster").

Windows 10 - check
Android - check
Chrome - check

>profile is deleted every time I close the browser
This nigger doesn't know that they log IP and what nots.

>Windows

I use it for work, with a computer and accounts I don't give a fuck about. Windows simply isn't secure, and I don't think it looks good either.

>Android

Check, not like I'm going to use a fucking iPhone. Just removed Google shit and got around needing a carrier.

>Chrome

No thanks, it's Google shit and I only find it marginally better than Firefox.

All in all, you're a corpcuck, a govcuck, and a shill. Neck yourself.

lmfao. "You're using an ad blocker" popup immediately asking my to pay $1 for "Ad light experience"

Also, just get ABP? why would a native ad blocker build into the browser make any fucking difference?

>android user falls for the bait; uses reddit line spacing and reddit buzzwords
huh

>ultimate botnet starter kit

can anyone here give me a legitimate reason to not use firefox?

phones are really just shit aren't they
>the only open source or even just modifiable ones have shit security
>the only secure ones steal your data
>the features of either are too handy to not have even with a laptop
There's literally no winning

streaming with it sets my x220 on fire.
chrome does much better.
chromium-based for a daily driver also has much better power performance.

>you should install Windows on your PC
on a VM
>buy an Android smartphone
got a Galaxy S5 for my birthday 3 years ago, not gonna upgrade until it won't run
>and use Chrome browser.
Chrome scales with dpi settings in xubuntu

underage

/thread

>falls for the bait

I really don't care anymore, I've got nothing to do anyway. Also, do you not see how abusable and arbitrary the "it was just bait bro lol" line is? I could say my post was bait and you fell for it.

>uses reddit line spacing

You're a buttmad pedant grasping for straws. I use it because it makes everything more clear to me, it doesn't hurt anybody.

>reddit buzzwords

Which words? I'm curious.

>2017th year A.D.
>Recommending ABP over Ublock Origin

I feel bad for you.

lol
>All in all, you're a corpcuck, a govcuck, and a shill. Neck yourself.
anyone who types like that hasnt been on this site for more than a year

>You should install Windows on your PC, buy an Android smartphone and use Chrome browser.
And be a Normie?
Maybe not.

You wish it was that simple. Even with online dating you gotta have a little game, pajeet.

Anyone who types like you hasn't been alive 18 years.

Are you capable of producing a coherent argument? Sorry if my language was too smart for you.

this. phones are crap nowadays. way behind their possibilities.

>Sorry if my language was too smart for you.
holy shit dude

anyway the reason you should know the OP isn't sincere is
>all seeing eye picture
>simple, grammatically correct sentence without slang; yet also without any reasoning to back up said statement

>Windows 10
>Samsung Galaxy S8
>iPhone 6s Plus
>Chrome browser
>Onedrive
>Google Drive
Am I a good boy?

DONT DARE TO CALL ME A PAJEET YOU HORSE COCK SUCKING ABORTION OF A PAJEET EMBRYO YOUR MOTHER ABORTED YOU AFTER SHE REALIZED WHAT DISGUSTING SCUM SHE ALLOWED TO LIVE I BET YOU JERK OFF TO LOLI HORSE TRAPS YOURE NOT ONE PIECE OFF SHIT YOURE A WHOLE SHIT PIE YOURE TWO SHIT PIES

Wew why so angery paheet?

Yeah, I know, I didn't think the OP was sincere, not that there's anyway I can prove that.

Are you gonna tell me what reddit buzzwords I used? Legit curious.

you lost