Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
How come the mac is so shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It isn't. Retards talk out of their asses and convince people that it is.

Bad operating system and ugly design aesthetics of the laptop itself.
They used to look a bit better back in early 2000's but like every other laptop manufacturer they've become far worse.

you certainly don't get very good specs for your money.

Shitty internal parts

Shitty specs for the price you pay.

People buy them for looks 99% of the time anyways, so that doesn't matter.

I bought a Macbook Air because my girlfriend needed a Netflix and Facebook machine that looks good, and I had the money to spend, otherwise I would never even consider something so awful.

There's no advantage over GNU/Linux.

Untrue. Look at the competition for a thin laptop with a high dpi screen and an i7. The Surface book costs even more.

>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and went back to solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats constantly from abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz due to chronic overheating problems
>retina meme for "pros" have have gloss mirror coating impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered ram
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws
>applel falls for their own thin meme and uses 54WH battery
>2 hour battery life

howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
>it's 2017 and moving folders around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

>incorrect ignorant and hateful copypasta
oh Sup Forums, never change.

Jobs really was that nasty?

The macbook air is so comfy. So light and chill, bust fast and powerful, and OSX is so smooth and intuitive. Worth the money

XNU would be perfect if it didn't have government spyware built in, thanks Apple

>Implying all mainstream OSes don't

An work of art

Write your own version of XNU.

>An work

>
>Untrue. Look at the competition for a thin laptop with a high dpi screen and an i7. The Surface book costs even more.
Difference is that surface book is actually a decent laptop

It's good for normies and gays.

>Difference is that surface book is actually a decent laptop
You have to say that or admit you've been backing the wrong team since day 1.

I did an IT course a few years ago and two of the guys had a constant fanboy argument over Apple and Google. If I joined in, I could shut them both down easily by not being a fucking fanboy for anything.

The Apple fanboy's arguments would eventually switch to "but you pay for quality!" without describing what this "quality" was. He'd repeat it over and over again until the talking stopped.

>hateful
How to spot apleltards

But it's good

Same specs. Surface book has a better resolution. Although it runs Windows. Surface book battery life is pretty screwed when switching between the modes and there have been unfixed issues with it since it's release.

see:
It's shit.

>shitbook
>shit x
>xshit
>extremely
>twisting thruth to try to make a point

>can't even spell truth
Wow. Applefags really are retarded. Do you guys get disability for that?

>falling back to the "he can't even spell" even though when the person most likely made a typo

>people are rude about things I like on the internet :((((
that sure is a whole lot of not an argument!

It's childish behavior.

then get the fuck out of the sandbox, faggot.

homo computer for homo peopels lol

Sponsored by Microsoft

It has good aspects like the screen and touchpad software but in the end it's still glued together consumer shit sold at a premium price.

ITT: I hate macs because it makes me feel better about my shitbox laptop

Lol

apple has long abandoned the "computer". even before switch their brand from Apple Computer to Apple. They've abandoned Mac Pro, and have stated iThings are the future. they're a media company selling consumer products, delivering media through itunes. MacOS and their laptops are on the back burner. even the guys they took from FreeBSD to work at apple are now leaving. MacOS isn't worth paying out the ass for and as far as innovations and value as a OS there are bigger and better areas to learn.

'it just werks'

The milled aluminum look is getting a little stale, but on par with Thinkpads in terms of clean, functional design.

Specs are a little lacking, but gets the job done, which is what matters.

its because its an apple product

>Incorrect
>Ignorant
>A-and h-hateful!!

They're overpriced, flimsy, have poor specs, and not even that special.

Case in point: a retard talking out of their ass to convince people that Macs are shit.

I'm a legendary Macfag, and I'm prepared to admit that Jobs was a real piece of shit. It's objective fact.

It's been Apple's best-selling laptop for years for those exact reasons.

>abandoned the Mac Pro

Nice outdated talking point. Apple actually issued a public apology for the current state of the Mac Pro about a month ago, and they say they're working on something new that should actually do justice to the Mac Pro name, to be released in 2018 at the earliest.

How about no baked-in ads, a trackpad that isn't shit, an OS that doesn't force you to pay extra in order to out out of a mandatory public beta program, a suite of free, pre-installed apps that Microsoft would either neglect or nickel-and-dime you for, a significant retail presence that can fix your shit if and when something goes wrong, good battery life, and an incredibly long patch lifespan?

Sounds an awful lot like quality to me.

Or better.
The person like (you) has a gaybook with a keyboard so shit you can't type fast with it.

>u

>t. mactoddler subhuman