H0W CAN I BEC0ME A HACKER LIKE MR R0B0T???????

H0W CAN I BEC0ME A HACKER LIKE MR R0B0T???????

plz answer seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

leaksource.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/hacking-the-art-of-exploitation.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=iPuIaxv8kug
staroceans.org/kernel-and-driver/Assembly Language Step-By-Step - Programming with Linux, 3rd edition (Wiley, 2009, 0470497025).pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

install gentoo

Bumping for curiosity/shared interest

DO YOU USE COMPUTERS?????? I KNOW, I KNOW BUT IT'S IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!! QUESTION!!

learn networking
learn kali tools
join some legit forums/communities
i would start from there
+linux bash

you mean "how can I blackmail the shit out of someone"?

I'll take blackmail with nudes for 500

Install Loonix

join mossad

AN EGGSECUTIVE RUNNING LOONUX?

"....I'm hacking the FBI..."

get hired to be an actor on a really shitty and pretentious tv show

Take drugs, join microsoft, Suck dick to get more drugs.

Or follow these clearly laid out instructions

>learn networking
ok
>learn kali tools
lol
>join some legit forums/communities
wat
>+linux bash
lmao

open cmd
color 02 enter
tree enter
hackerman

Delete System32

thx

fr though why do these threads keep popping up? i love the show but jesus christ

use kulli loonix nad ur instantly leet pajeet hackerman

The serious answer is get gud. No. I'm not joking. You need to start down Amy of the thousands of rabbit holes. Get gud. Then go down another and, guess what? Get gud. Then once you know about alot of technologies in a deep intimate manner, you will begin to see how the puzzle comes together and where the pieces are missing or don't quite fit. This is where exploit development can begin.

holy fuck, I learned something today

cmd /c "color a && dir /s c:"

What's the deal with this Mr Robot show anyway? I keep hearing about it everywhere.

Install Solus.1t's c0o1.

>learn networking
>start off using kali linux
>learn debian (based off of kali linux)
>language to learn, python, C#/C++(start at visual basics, it will get easier when going to C# then to C++) Java (mainly for Android) bash/shell, C.

anytime a show with programmers airs it has to be dumbed down for the normie population, this show is not as dumbed down but still pretty fucking dumb

Step 1. Become mentally ill

It's a good show, fuck off.

Execute Looney tunes

>watching with family
>hackerman unlocks jail cells remotely
>"user can you do the same here"

Nigga we live in a 3rd world shithole, why would jails use IoT for security

>>language to learn, python, C#/C++(start at visual basics, it will get easier when going to C# then to C++) Java (mainly for Android) bash/shell, C.

What kind of clusterfuck advice is that? The sequence you posted makes very little to no sense, no matter what your goals are.

leaksource.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/hacking-the-art-of-exploitation.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=iPuIaxv8kug

staroceans.org/kernel-and-driver/Assembly Language Step-By-Step - Programming with Linux, 3rd edition (Wiley, 2009, 0470497025).pdf

The Show is good, if you don't take this hacking shit to serious and just for Entertaiment Purpose.
As if one normie even fully understands what's happening.

In some cases this is actually easier than in Mr Robot. There are prison doors that can be accessed through/in a MQTT broker.

A thread died for this

I would simply like to interject for one second. What you're alluding to as Linux, is really, GNU/Linux, or as I've lately taken to calling it, GNU + Linux. Linux is not an operating setup on its own, but really another free piece of a completely functioning GNU setup fashioned into something practical by the GNU libs, shell utilities and essential setup components completing a full OS as described by POSIX.

A sizeable amount of computer users operate a flavor of the original setup daily, but do not realize it. Through a strange happenstance, the version of GNU which is widely utilized now is often called "Linux", and a substantial number of this userbase are not aware that it is practically the GNU setup, designed by the FSF.

There is in fact a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is simply a part of the setup they use. Linux serves as the core: the program in the setup that gives out the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The core is an essential part of an operating setup, but cannot work on its own; it is only operational in the shadow of a whole operating setup. Linux is commonly utilized in combination with the GNU operating setup: the whole setup is practically GNU with Linux added on, or GNU/Linux. All the "Linux" releases are really releases of GNU/Linux.

hackers meet on 4kev.org

There you go faggot. Stop spamming the public boards and come to the dark side.

Thanx user!

>not color 0a

y0u'r3 4 p136 4n0n

did you mean /looney toons/?

study buffer overflows
all hacking revolves around buffer overflows

lol

>not just "color a" given that a single character argument stands for foreground and '0' is implied for background if omitted

>leaves boards.Sup Forums.org out

>most of Sup Forums logic
learn all programming langauges in the world and start making 0-day exploits, be gud

>Sup Forums hate Kali
cuz they are all pro hackers and they know what tools they need and how to get them unlike OP who learned term hacking in Mr. Robot TV series, have some tolerance Sup Forums towards clueless people

>my advice
first become script kiddie, use tools (Kali if u do not know what tools there are and u will get overall picture, it has many things preinstalled, later on u can get any of these tools on OS of your choosing)
lear networking, protocols, request and responses
later on start programming, asaide from basics, u will get general idea on hacking related programming as u use tools, u can learn how to later code, tweek tools, write your own viruses or hacktools or exploits, make automated scripts etc.

0h 5h1t m88888