Countries you have been in

Countries you have been in.
Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland, France, Italy, San Marino and Luxemburg

Japan, USA(Hawaii)

Libya,Mediterranian Sea,Iveco,Finland

ireland, england, switzerland, wales, france, liechtenstein, germany, austria, bulgaria, turkey, egypt and america.

Did you like it here?

Flag, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands and Poland

Iveco?

I've left my home province like three times

never left my country

I havent really stayed in Lithuania I drove through it. But it was very nice.

France and France I think.

Canada and the US

Croatia, Italy, Austria, Hungary, Germany, France, Bosnia, the UK, Tunisia, Turkey, Bahrain, India.

Sad I missed out on Greece before shit hit the fan. Also, in case u mirin, I'm an autist. Never travelled alone in my life.

Too lazy to write it

new zealand
tonga
fiji
france(new caledonia)
indonesia
taiwan
usa
uk

Brazil, Argentina and Chile
i haven't been far from home

flag, canada, qatar, iran

Flag, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Italy, Austria, Czechia, Slovakia, Greece, Sweden. Never left Europe.

Sweden, Norway, Germany.

Denmark
Finland
Germany
France
Spain
Austria
Switzerland
Italy
Greece
Turkey (Cyprus)
USA
Dominican Republic
Japan
Egypt

Mexico

USA
Germany
France
Switzerland
Austria
Poland
Belgium
Denmark
Portugal
Spain
Norway
Andorra
Austria
Greece
Sweden
Italy

Cuba, USA, Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, Portugal, France, Netherlands, Belgium , England, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Poland, , Denmark, Sweden and Norway

oh i forgot Lichtenstein

Same here...

I live in central Poland and the furthest I have ever travel was Warsaw, when I was a child we went to the mountains with parents but I don't remember that trip. Beat that

USA (PA, NJ, DE, MD, DC, VA, NC, AZ)
Mexico (Cancun)
Britain
France
Netherlands
Germany
Italy
Spain

Spain, France, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia (a whole couple kilometers of it), Serbia, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey, Hungary, Slovakia, Czechia, Poland, Denmark, Lithuania, Ukraine, Israel, Palestine, Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt

Germany, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Italy, France, Vatican, San Marino, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Nepal, Jordan, India and Kyrgyzstan.

USA, Mexico

>Kyrgyzstan
Now that's something you don't see everyday
How was it?

Stayed only for a few days, seen the capital Bishkek, which IMO wasn't really the most interesting thing, and Issyk Kul, which was glorious. Kyrgyzstan's strong part is mainly in its virgin nature, although for example the Osh Market would be worth seeing, but I haven't got to that unfortunately.

Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czechoslovakia, England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Switzerland, all over USA

>Czechoslovakia

Are you 50?

>Estonia
>Swedistan

>Estonia
>Sweden
>Denmark
>Hungary

Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Spain, Netherlands, Bulgaria and Tunisia

Hong Kong, Philippines, Bulgaria, and Romania.

1. Tallinna (eesti bro)
2. Haaparanta (swedishtan)
3. Canary Islands
pleb settings

>all these people who never bothered visiting USA

The American dream isn't that attractive...

UK, Andorra and Spain but I know I really should visit more countries.

Belarus and Russia.

Also pretty expensive and must be a pain in the ass.
>literally

England x3
Italy x4
Germany x3
Finland x3
Norway x1
Denmark x3
Hungary x1
Serbia x1
Bulgaria x1
UAE x1
Thailand x2
Dominican Republic x1
Portugal x1
France x3
Turkey x1
Czech Republic x1
Poland x1
India x1
USA x1
Switzerland x1
Netherlands x1

(Only travelled through some of these countries quickly, by car. Or staying at some train station for a few hours)

Best and worst countries?

I'd gladly check out the US but there's no way I'm going to queue for hours and pay a small fortune for the privilege of begging for a tourist visa when they've promised us to lift them decades ago. Their tourism industry can go fuck itself until they finally take that carrot off the stick.

btw

Best; Germany, Poland, French countryside/small villages
Worst; Turkey, Bulgaria, India, French cities

I'll rank them
Had a good time countries: Slovenia, Germany, Austria, Czechia
Honorable mention: Hungary
Gypsies stay away tier: Italy, Bosnia, Albania

Haven't traveled a lot but will do after i graduate, hopefully.

1. USA
>2.

I think northern Italy is alright, cant stand the pseudo arabs in the south though.

Why didnt you like it?

I'd love to visit America, but you don't want us to

USA, Belize, Germany, Poland, Slovakia, Italy and Vatican City

Should I study abroad in Chile, Turkey, Taiwan, or China?

England, Belgium, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Vatican City, Croatia Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Russia, Tunisia, US, Canada, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, various Caribbean islands Mexico, China, Thailand

>study abroad
fucking normie

I think a major flaw about your country is the distances. We are so used to proper city cores in Europe where you can barely drive a car. Lots of old buildings, walking streets, shopping, restaurant etc.

When I was in the US I got so frustrated about the feeling that there was no "city center" or core really. LA as an example was huge, buildings everywhere. But regardless of where we drove it was just lame/meh everywhere, some lame shopping mall. Never a real city core. And also poor communications which means renting a car is a must!

I guess thats why europeans love NY, because its actually more like our cities and you dont have to rent a car to move around.

I visited Italy 2 weeks ago, I was in Firenze,, Venice and Verona. Don't get me wrong, I loved architecture but everything felt way overcrowded and almost like a theme park, it's as if the towns were shells of what they used to be. Museums, churces and alike were also great. My biggest problems were beggars and gypsies, I've never seen that many gypsies in my life and I felt quite threatened.

> Dominican Republic
Kek, first other person I've seen that also visited DR.

How did you find it? I was there back in 2001 and from what I remember there was nothing to see in terms of artifacts/buildings etc, most people only went for the beaches/diving and the all inclusive hotels with french fries/sodas/burgers all day

I was around when Jesus Christ
Had His moment
Of doubt, and pain
Killed the Czar, and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain...

I'll tell you this: The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Begging gypsies are everywhere in the richer parts of Europe. They came here 3 years ago and sit at every street corner/metro station/food shop.

Anyway they are pretty harmless, just ignore them. Arent balkanese people used to gypsie scum?

about 10 meters into Latvia for 20 minutes.

They stay in their settlements, and also we have a very tiny cigany population compared to other countries (thanks Pavelić)

If they stay in their settlements that probably means they are living off of theft rather than begging.

Dont know if thats preferred.

Yeah, Italy has gotten really themeparky. Venice is probably the worst offender since it's so cramped and the crowds are the most visible.
Italy is definitely an off-season destination, especially the popular cities.

Idk, there is a neighboring town next to mine which has quite a wealthy roma minority, they live of buying old steel and such from locals and made quite a lot of money. What really intrigues me about them is that they have huge houses in front and then old, half crumbled house in the back in which they actually live. Interesting people

USA is like most other countries in that the places you thought you'd really like to see are very expensive, full of tourists and rude locals...but who can afford to go drive around the Heartland, also called Flyover Country, for a couple of weeks to see the way things really are for the rest of us?

Even then, there's mostly miles and miles of farms and woods and prairies and deserts and mountains and a few small towns, which are closed for the evening by the time you get there. Seen one gas station strip mall fast food restaurant motel, you've seen them all. We call this "Generica."

Our trains are not as good as yours, mostly for freight outside of the big cities, and our states are the size of your countries, so bike paths are out of the question. You must drive. Sit in a car for 2 hours a day, commuting to and from work, eating breakfast and dinner along the way, and start to understand why we're fat.

If you know someone, you can go find the hidden fun places, but most want to do the famous touristy things, and get disillusioned rather quickly.

Try webcams, instead.

Andorra
Belgium
Czech Republic
Denmark
England
Fiji
France
Germany
Italy
Luxembourg
Malta
Monaco
Netherlands
New Zealand
Portugal
Portugal
South Korea
Spain

I was one of those people I think, I was pretty young when I went there so I don't really remember how it was

err...

Andorra
Austria
Belgium
Czech Republic
Denmark
England
Fiji
France
Germany
Italy
Luxembourg
Malta
Monaco
Netherlands
New Zealand
Portugal
South Korea
Spain

Australia
Thailand
Malaysia
Indonesia
Singapore
United Kingdom

You went all the way to NZ and didn't visit Australia?

>Europe
Poland
Slovakia
Hungary
Romania
Croatia
Bulgaria
Italy
France
UK
Ireland
Netherlands
Sweden
Norway
Denmark
Germany
Austria
Spain
Greece
Montenegro

>Africa
Morroco
Zanzibar
Tunisia

>Asia
Maldives
Singapore
Indonesia
Malaysia

Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Denmark, Iceland, Germany, England, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Spain, Andorra, Lichtenstein, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Monaco, Czechia.

Flag, Spain, France, Morocco, Mexico, Germany, Dominican Republic, Tunisia, Switzerland (only for snowboard though).

The United States of America

I`ve been to england once
Why should I ? It's a pain in the ass to get into and all that America has to offer can be seen in Europe too

Hong Kong, Korea, US, Australia

flag
dominican republic
usa
bahamas
us virgin islands
canada
sint maarten
saint martin

ive never been out of my continent :^(

You have a lot of island nations nearby, though. Are they really varied in culture?

depends on the language
the spanish speaking ones have similar cultures
the english speaking ones have similar cultures
same with french and dutch

Denmark
Germany
Spain
Greece
Cyprus
Turkey

I don't really like traveling desu I'm like karl pilkington..

Estonia
Sweden
UK
Italy
Spain
USA
Cuba

Macedonia, Greece, Texas, Turkey

Only cyprus and italy

How did you like Texas :3

Best: USA (obviously) and Italy (Absolutely beautiful)
Worst: France (Rude locals) and Netherlands (Boring)