Oneplus Meme

Please tell me none of you fell for this Chinese government-funded spyware-infested meme

Other urls found in this thread:

willmyphonework.net/
youtu.be/wEpsQIz3tPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm waiting for the OP5 to fall for it.

would gladly fall for it if they shipped to my cuntry

Fell for it once, will fall again

debating weather to fall for it or not soon

Still using the one, solid phone,

Might get the new one if its any good

Does it really matter if the chinese goverment has your information instead of the nsa? All smartphones are botnet anyway

Tried to fall for it, Oneplus sent me an invitation to buy a week after I got tired of waiting and bought something else.

The new models just keep increasing the price so I might aswell just stick with Xiaomi. I can buy it directly from China so I don't get fucked on the price.

Chink spies > American spies. If it's the price of having the fastest phone with the best ROM support then I'm okay with that.

overpriced shit

Currently on 1+2, best phone i have ever had

how does one buy from China, and how much discount do you get?

Considering it's their worst phone this is saying a lot.

My ex girlfriend lives in China. She'll just buy and send it to me.

You get whatever the real price is as opposed to whatever the resellers are selling it for. Gear best seems popular on this Malaysian matlab forum but the Xiaomi prices on there are ridiculous.

>ex sends him phones
Get a load of this cuck.

top solution

Aliexpress seems to have better prices.

>spyware
As opposed to...?

how is linage OS on the OPO? is it worth upgrading or is nougat really not that different to marshmallow?

It's smoother and faster, no reason not to upgrade.

cyanogen os isn't slow at all though, and i've never experienced any bugs or crashes with the last build. i've tried other ROMs though on other phones where many apps and features were bugged or often crashed

LOS is literally renamed CM with different administration.

You're spied on no matter what phone you buy.

Might as well get one that has flagship specs for mid-range price

Got the OPX, still regret to fall for is OnePlus Meme.

All smartphones spy on you for some government somewhere.
Might as well be a foreign government with no legal authority over you.

i'm aware, but that doesn't speak to the quality of their ROM

Yes because the Chinese will forcibly harvest your organs for publicly dissenting the Chinese Communist Party.

Works well enough. Just get a Chinese tourist gf, She'll go back eventually and you'll have a contact in China.

Pic related. Cheaper but I can get the same handset for 350USD

I did, I'm posting from a OP3 right now, the botnet Will know that you know about it and be happy

Most chinese products aren't worthwhile user...

There's literally no evidence that the company is spying on its users

Stop spreading FUD

Redpill me on Chinkphones Sup Forums
>Cheap
>Good specs for the price
>some cheap models even look more premium than iphones
The budget models are especially good
Whats the catch?

I'm liking my OP3T so far.

Moto G5 Plus

>229
>You could buy a chinkphone with similar specs for 125

Make sure they work on your country's networks first:
willmyphonework.net/

I bought a £50 smartphone after my oneplus broke

it's literally exactly the same, except slower and shit battery life, lower res screen

has everything you need in a phone for £50, I recommend desu

I have the Haweel H1 Pro if you're interested

There is no catch. You can buy chink phones and get a great deal.

You just need to make sure you're buying from a known chink brand and not getting a knockoff. The lesser known brands will perhaps never provide updates and because they're not popular you can't rely on the community either.

3 main catches:

1) availability can be a hassle, especially if you want a specific color. you also might get fucked by import taxes.

2) if you import a chinkphone, there's little to no aftersale support. there are some "premium" shops with better customer support, but their prices usually suck balls. If your phone breaks, you can send it on your own dime, or repair it yourself.

3) I'd say you almost need to install a custom rom, so if there's no real dev community, you're fucked. For example, check out the Nubia Z17 mini - pretty neat phone for its price, but there's zero custom rom support. Keeping your phone on the bloated chinkOS is an option, but not a good one.

The phones themselves are mostly a pretty good deal and well built. All models have their own little or big shortcomings, but if you do your research, I'd argue that there's a chinkphone for everybody out there.

i am not a fucking murderer or terrorist. i dont care who spys me.

No, I didn't buy a Xiaomi.

Because they skimp on specs that retards (ie everyone) wouldn't notice on the spec list.

I mean, who the fuck bothers if the phone has scratch/resistant glass, if the phone has fast eMMC, if the phone has shitty RAM, if the phone would have the volume button falling out in 3 months etc as long as it's 4GB/full HD/lagdragon xXx999xXx amirite ? Especially since the latest lolwei P10 apparently has a mix of eMMC and DDR3 RAM together with UFS and DDR4 (only on earlier and thus on reviewer sites model), but all charged the same price.

Dumbfucks.

Being spied on by the Chinese > being spied on by burgers, and Oneplus is the only "flagship killer" company that doesn't fuck Europeans over with the dollar to Euro conversion without having to order phones from China and be fucked if something happens to it.

They're also pretty much the only company left that doesn't actively try to fuck over people who run custom ROMs and actually encourage people to do it.

but I don't live in China though you stupid pajeet.

Is Lineage OS worth flashing on the 3T? Please respond.

What are you on about?
Do you have any evidence of Cyanogen OS being "spyware-infested"?

Anyway I got mine 3 years ago, flashed CyanogenMod and I really don't have a single reason to upgrade

I saw a reviewer break the Mi 5 in halve with the most minor pressure, while the same guy he could brutally try to bend the Nexus 5x without any issue.

The skimp on build quality. The outside might look "premium", the specs might be top, but they are incredible fragile and make even the most shitty iphone models look like a meme nokia.

Also bad network support for western countries and usually a bloated mess of an OS with loads of shovelware. And good luck getting it repaired or replaced.

Ignore them, they're spreading FUD

Still intact and fluent after many years.
Not gonna buy another phone till it breaks

opo- best fucking phone I ever had.
op2 totally shit. (think mine was hardware fuck) Replaced the op2 with a LeTv x600 (liked it exept for the bloatware)
op3, currently daily driver, good tier phone (battery is the weak part, not enough power)
Will definitely consider getting op5

Still the best phone to buy, just wish it supported my F310 PS2 clone controllers, guess they're just too much for it

So it's either chinks spying on you or western governments and corporations. I don't a reason not to pick chinks desu.

you can buy 5-6 xiaomeme phone for the prices of 1 iPhone you cuck..

if it break just buy a new 1...
or you can find the spare part for about $1-20 each

how stable is lineage os consdering you're on nightly builds? i'm &

redmi note 4 + pajeet os

1. I despise apple and proudly own ZERO apple products. So don't call me a cuck, you chinkphone shill.
2. xiaomi meme phones are not as cheap as you think.
3. You clearly don't realise how easily he cracked that sucker into pieces.He was suprised like hell and even said that it bent easier than a cracker.

Sadly I did OP sadly I did, I fucking hate the oneplus when I call people I have to talk with the bottom of the phone facing my mouth because the microphone is not on the bottom of the glass so when I call people they can't hear me and they say it sounds muffled.

Yup, but he tested the newer version, and found out the chinks learned their lesson

youtu.be/wEpsQIz3tPI

I want to try rooting my phone, but don't want to deal with netflix trying to block rooted phones

>netflix
>phone

You know you can download things to your phone right?

please stop.
you're embarrassing yourself

You have issues

Why is it more okay to fall for US government-funded spyware-infested technologies instead?

I want to fall for their 5 meme

I heard rom support is really good?

>applecuck/samsungcuck justifying his $600 shitbox

>since your phone is also made in China, it is therefore, shit.