France on strike

For the Euro 2016, tourists are going to have:

>train strike
>subway strike
>airport strike
>garbage collector strike (pic related, France today)
>endless street protests

Lmao @ everyone who trusted France for his football holidays

>yfw terrorists can't make it to their bombing sites because everyone's on strike
>yfw France is safer than it's ever been

Maybe we'll have terrorists on strike, too. Would be nice. No need to send us your good guys this time.

>it's a strike day in France

So every 6 weeks?

>day

It's going on for weeks, but stronger and stronger now, and it's not going to stop.

What exactly are they protesting against?
Besides the mudslime overflow?

hehe fuck fr*nce

Cigarette shortage

Eat shit t*rkroach

La loi du travail (a law so ppl work)

>It's going on for weeks
So they're gonna use the Euro as bargaining chip to get whatever it is they want.

Anyway, im pretty sure the the public is gonna have to shoulder the cost for striking on a time like this.

Against a reform to make employment more flexible (a really shy reform).

But actually they are untouched by the law, those are are different corporatisms trying to extract as many privileges as possible from the government.

Even if they obtain what they want, it's not unlikely that they continue the strike. Here's the French way:

>they gave me everything I wanted...
>so they're weak as fuck :o
>I must exploit this weakness to demand even more!!!!!
>IT'S NOT OVER GUYS, STRIKE GOES ON

>that french shill a week ago desperately claiming the strike would end by the EURO 2016

>so ppl work

You think a watered-down convoluted law no one voted for will "let people work"

I remember him. He was the master ruseman.

With this weak government, things just don't go smoothly.

Abdul pls, if there's any threat to Euro 2016 it's your kin blowing themselves up.

Literally Brazil tier. France is disgusting

there won't be strikes during the Euro. People won't forgive those who strike if they do it.

Nice try with the pic tho.

>privileges
negro please

I've been in France twice, I don't plan on going back. It's getting almost as shitty as America now, which I also visited twice and won't go back to.

Thats what you get for worshipping a sport as fucking stupid as soccer.

oh wow you need to tell everyone quick so that we can all be happy

I can hear the NHS workers picketing from here.

Today France and the United States issued joint mutual national days of mourning when they found out you werent coming back.

Your government literally did the opposite of what it was elected for, and forced through a law with no parliamentary vote.

2bf Hollande was mostly elected for not being the other guy
but yeah

>France on strike

They're always on strike. There's a riot or a strike every other week in France.

Well they reap what they sow.

I'm tired of neoliberal goverments sucking American/IMF cock.

>2bf Hollande was mostly elected for not being the other guy
Sometimes I'm reminded just how depressingly similar other cunts are to the US.

lucky holland, didnt qualify

On purpose ofc. We saw this chaos building up last year

The more I hear about this EU shit and their angry, serious, squabbling, the more I realize there might likely be an "EU Civil War".

History is likely to repeat itself. All it will take is a massive assassination.

what do you think is the main purpose of eu?
we hate each other so much, the eu is the only thing stopping us from starting ww3

You just repeated what I said with different words.

Quebec is always striking too, figures.

Can't wait to get to Paris.

"Flexible" just means getting fucked in the ass and easily replaced by Achmed and Mamadou by the the globalists.

I know you French like to strike about petty things like not enough cheese being on sale and shit. but is this the worse it's been for a while, or is this normal?

>History is likely to repeat itself

confirmed for not knowing shit about history

That's what you get for being so fucking liberal and not putting your trade unions in check

What he's saying is "there used to be war in Europe so there will be wars in Europe". That's hardly brilliance, it's like saying "it rained last year so it'll rain this year".

How shitty will they let the French economy before lazy frogs actually put in a full 40 hour work week?

"Those who follow history are doomed to watch others repeat it"
-Shawn "Tupac" Carter

Probably when the collective mass of the American people falls below that of the Chinese people.

Oh gosh golly, I can't believe it. There are still people that think this ? They're going to reduce Europe into one easily controlled country mixed with Islam. You of all people should know. Sweden's the prototype of the transition but Germany's a very, very honourable second. You can figure out part of it through the history of the Pan-European movement, and part is blatantly written on the EU webpage (there are 3 recent 'hate speech' documents, they should give you an idea of the direction we're headed in) in case you're planning on shouting >>Sup Forums

War is the only thing to get OUT of the EU as voting has proven not to have an effect under EU rule, peaceful protest will earn you a brick from antifa (who'll get defended in the media afterwards), and the online censorship has just been pushed to a new level due to the aforementioned ""hate speech"" laws.

This.

maaan who gives a fuck about the economy

as long as you aren't full on burundi status fuck a 40 hour working week

not on my watch

>france is so liberal

>t. American

> Burgers wants to bring demogracy and free marget
> Surprising

Welcome to the shit your government and those organisations pushed decades ago.

No you'll experience a lesser but still shitty version of what they did to poorer nations.

Yep. Pretty much.

Fugg

It's like that every 3 or 4 years (maxi-strike to show unions are stronk against the government's major reform!!!!!!!), nothing special.

I'll make it easier to fire people

i'll make it easier to hire people

so yeah

NO THEY'RE GOING TO FIRE 25 MILLION PEOPLE AT ONCE TO REDUCE COSTS & INCREASE THEIR DIVIDENDS LOL

t. Nuit debout