Is the S8 the most aesthetically pleasing phone of all time? It seems like this is what phones should look like...

Is the S8 the most aesthetically pleasing phone of all time? It seems like this is what phones should look like. Its even in the perfect goldilocks zone for size (not the plus, its way too big, but the regular S8 feels amazing to hold in one hand).

The only real flaw I can think of is the full retard fingerprint scanner, but its not like you have to use it or it even really saves much time anyways (takes less than a second to type/swipe in a pin), but it does suck you're paying something that shouldn't even be there, or should be built into the screen or something

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzZdlS37tps
youtube.com/watch?v=VGAQV5vnINI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean, it sure is a phone that's for sure.

Ive never seen a phone that looks that nice

>Is the S8 the most aesthetically pleasing phone of all time?

Yes

Aesthetic? Sure. Software is atrocious though.

Not with that hideous back.

>0.4" more is too much...
Autism spotted.

full retard back. If they fix that, it's pretty much beautiful - aside from the godawful google things.
I can't wait for the day they dump them and build on tizen

Curved bezel meme needs to die. Also special snowflake aspect ratio, ugh. And none of this matters because it's competent unusable because of touchwiz.

*completely unusable

No that's the iPhone 5

>touchjizz

you forgot DICKSBY

This. It has no hardware buttons.

The software is your usability.

what is so unusable about touchwiz exactly? Its not 2009 anymore, pretty much everything that could be annoying can be turned off or disabled now and android hasnt been laggy on a flagship for years

Although I dont think it really matters since you can root the phone and install a custom rom if you want anyways

Drop test s8 vs iphone 7
youtube.com/watch?v=KzZdlS37tps

submerge water test s8 vs iphone 7
youtube.com/watch?v=VGAQV5vnINI

The fact they're done by an applefag makes them so much sweeter, and it doesnt seem like there were any real gimmicks or trickery, just throwing phones around and putting them in water

By your own video, the iphone broke before the s8

>iphone literally becomes unusable 5 tests before s8's screen even cracks
>"gotta give the win to the iPhone"

Sure. Okay.

I know, that's what I like about the videos. Although the use of a glass backplate on the samsung is super disappointing and unnecessary, but if you put a case on it no one will even know its shattered (and it probably wouldnt shatter with one on)

>paying real money for a Samsung phone.
wew

Its a piece of glass thats all it is