Going to Paris in September, been learning French for 2 years in preparation

Going to Paris in September, been learning French for 2 years in preparation.

Staying with a friend in Clichy-sous-Bois who I met on a language exchange site.

Looking to experience authentic French culture and French art.

Any tips?

Merci pour votre response.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Kzfgc90Ds4
google.fr/search?q=clichy sous bois&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwir7_O8u5nNAhVESBQKHYEGDDoQ_AUICigD&biw=1704&bih=946
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Looking to experience authentic French culture and French art.
>Clichy-sous-Bois

this bait thread is more subtle than the usual
>France
>white
threads, so I'll give you a 7/10 for the nice effort

good job, op

If I'm going to attend France what regions or cities would you recommend?

try to get your burqa while going through London rather than wait till you get to France, their sizes are a little off

>Clichy-sous-Bois

enjoy the culture. Try not being rape within your first week lol.

Apart from Clichy-sous-Bois, I recommend Sarcelles, Villiers-le-Bel and Saint-Denis. If you prefer the South, go to Fos-sur-Mer.

Not him but depends what you want

You just want the sea and hot weather ? Corsica or the South

You want museum castles all the cultural things ? Loire countries, the East.
Paris if you can cope with it being a shithole.

I also love the south west personally, great food, great weather, comfy, but maybe it'll be boring for you.

Brittany is a different thing entirely but do visit it

>Clichy-sous-Bois

Lol get out of this horrible place ASAP, relocate to Paris downtown and let the flow dominate you

>hurrr paris sucks total shithole mdr come to my boring province

J'en ai marre des suceurs de queue dans ton genre, toujours à valider les clichés des puceaux anglo-saxons de Sup Forums au détriment de tes compatriotes.

Ha ha... the humour of the Polish!

Coincidentally my friends name is Karim, but he's not religious at all. He said he and his friends will take me on a tour of Paris.

I am Parisian tho and it's true Paris sucks i'd rather live with the boring dumb peasants than with all the criminals over here tb h

Hi Brit-friend , go to the Louvre or near Notre-Dame, if you want to experience real French culture , go in a café or eat local

>Paris

>inb4 Nigel ends up in an ISIS snuff movie

Et habiter dans un meilleur quartier ?

Il me faudrait un meilleur salaire

youtube.com/watch?v=1Kzfgc90Ds4

South-west quarter of France. Basically the Aquitaine + Languedoc region, + most parts of Midi-Pyrénées and Limousin. Poitou-Charente is a harder call, but you can find some coll stuff.

It's the best mix of great weather, natural and cultural landmarks, comfiness, food, culture, nice cities, relevant yet not concrete-hell cities and countryside villages.

>Staying with a friend in Clichy-sous-Bois

>Wonder why Frenchanons are shitting on OP
>Google Clichy-sous-Bois
>"Clichy-sous-Bois . It is in this city that the 2005 riots started. Clichy-sous-Bois is not served by any motorway or major road and no railway and therefore remains one of the most isolated of the inner suburbs of Paris."

Oh, I guess it's like our Tower Hamlets then.

this is were you're going to stay:

google.fr/search?q=clichy sous bois&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwir7_O8u5nNAhVESBQKHYEGDDoQ_AUICigD&biw=1704&bih=946

do you really want to enjoy this?

lol @ the optimism

>clichy sous bois
oh im crying