Terry is sometimes self-aware, as evidenced in his"To pill or not to pill" video (linked below) and among other videos...

Terry is sometimes self-aware, as evidenced in his"To pill or not to pill" video (linked below) and among other videos. I found this video to be particularly sad. I wish there was a cure for schizophrenia so Terry could break free of this hell that torments him.

youtube.com/watch?v=PeZsdp6F6ak

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
youtube.com/watch?v=KrR3TWoecUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So he IS off his pills? Since his father forgot to refill them? Kek

His dad probably went out and filled them as soon as Terry notified him, so he probably wasn't off them for too long.

Also, it sounds like Terry has an understanding that if he doesn't take the pills then he will go to the mental hospital, which I believe he does not like, so that is motivation for him to stay on his meds too I think.

Fucking sad

We have to tell Terry to stay on the meds...

How does one get such a ripped god bod whilst only walking a few minutes down the street each day to sit down and call people niggers?

The wiki for schizophrenia. Fascinating read.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

"Training individuals with schizophrenia to alter their thinking, attention, and language behaviors by verbalizing tasks, engaging in cognitive rehearsal, giving self-instructions, giving coping statements to the self to handle failure, and providing self-reinforcement for success, significantly improves performance on recall tasks.[38] This type of training, known as self-instructional (SI) training, produced benefits such as lower number of nonsense verbalizations and improved recall while distracted."

E.g. when Terry says "We're on a mission from God to get sheets." And as he's about to embark on a drive to get said sheets he says "3, 2, 1, go!"

You can also tell that he sometimes catches himself when his thoughts/words/sentences get too far disjointed, and he'll interject a "what?" as if he's hearing himself talk this craziness and doesn't understand it, and then he gets back on task, like "Ok, what are we doing, we need to entertain God."

my brain hurts to read the beginning of that

Sup Forums is like Twitter. When you read the Twitter it displays comments backwards.

...terry?

You can also tell that he sometimes catches himself when his thoughts/words/sentences get too far disjointed, and he'll interject a "what?" as if he's hearing himself talk this craziness and doesn't understand it, and then he gets back on task, like "Ok, what are we doing, we need to entertain God."

Yeah I think a lot of us are like that, in conversation.

yes? I have- da wisdom like birds.

Man it's these moments of lucidity that make Terry a person to me and not a circus show. Sad, man

oh man i feel like i can escape

oh man ..,.Youd be surprised how much. this is so computers

don't charge your laptop

i mean weve gotten to what about sixty million posts on g.

at least some anons

in his newer vlogs he sometimes said something like "Oh shit, we got a stack overflow again" then he just pauses for a second and try to grasp a new thought

Fuck off nigger
T. Terry Davis

Tell us about CIA nigger cattle terry

That's fucking sad.

>such a ripped god bod

"If you don't suck cock you have to pay the piper."

What did he mean by this?

Yeah I also feel bad for Terry, he's getting worse, fucking schizophrenia... I hope we can find a cure for this horrible illness some day

He feels bad for you.

He has a space alien, he is the apple of God's eye, he is God's chosen prophet to build the third temple.

What do you have?

He laughs all day talking with his space alien.

It's called paralogical thinking, common symptom of schizophrenia. Notice how he stumbled there "If you don't suck cock... you have to pay the piper". Basically his train of thought jumps around at random, that's why he has to stop mid sentence and continue in a way that often does not make sense.

>gif

This bit from one of his videos about his circuits:

"Zero. I am in total zero gravity, cuz like, absolutely no agenda. No fucking...just get your mind into zero gravity. Like, absolutely no agenda. Can't really explain it. I want nothing. I have nothing to do. Not really depressed or anything. Just fucking zero gravity, ya know? So, here we are. No threats, no...

My circuits have...my circuits have entered a super-cooled state of bliss. I don't know. Normally you think of super-cooled as fucking hell, ya know? I don't know. Am I super-cooled?"

youtube.com/watch?v=KrR3TWoecUs

:(

CIA niggers watch out. Terry is driving again.

what a tragedy life can be

Is the prison he refers to his own mind? Schizophrenia sounds like the worst imaginable nightmare that you can't wake up from.

In the Wiki about schizophrenia, it mentions that many of those with the disorder believe that their thoughts were implanted from somewhere or someone else. Hence Terry always talking about the CIA, prison, etc. But he can't understand why or how he got there. Enter paranoia, and how people are controlling his brain. He knows something is wrong but he didn't do anything tangible for this to occur, so it must be someone else fucking with him. Really sad.

kek