Hey guys, femanon here. (Did I use that right?)

Hey guys, femanon here. (Did I use that right?)

I found out my boyfriend loves to read this site, and so in an effort to become closer to him I'm trying to understand what the community is like.

It seems like "greentexting" is an integral part of the culture for this website, but I don't know how to do it. Every time I try it just shows up as white.
>test
I'm asking here because I think it might be a problem with my computer. I have an hp laptop and he installed something called Ubuntu on it I think. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Other urls found in this thread:

css-tricks.com/tales-of-a-non-unicorn-a-story-about-the-trouble-with-job-titles-and-descriptions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's your favorite anime?

for those wanting the full article:

css-tricks.com/tales-of-a-non-unicorn-a-story-about-the-trouble-with-job-titles-and-descriptions/

shit is so dumb

A bit too obvious mate

I invoke the right of Sup Forums

Tits and timestamp or GTFO

Sorry I'm not really comfortable with doing that.
I just want to know how to type in green?

Advice? Leave him, no faggot around here is worth keeping if he's so much of an oddball that you have to learn his ways

>this fucking thread

If he goes to Sup Forums dump him, hes a trap (guys dressed like girls) loving faggot and posts your nudes in "pics you shouldn't share" threads

>like this?

Just type > in front of what you wanna type

He told me not to go on b or pol because those forums were bad.

I'm not going to leave him just for what websites he likes to go on. That's really dumb.

I keep trying with the > but it never works
>did this work?

>lol pol isn't bad!

Ahh I thought I knew her from somewhere.

Yeah he was posting her nudes just a few days ago.

Not bad either. Not great, but not bad.

Why would you date a man who is browsing this site? If they're actually capable of speaking irl and don't faint upon seeing you (typical for permavirgins) then you might end up tied in some dungeon

very good post

you should look up Koding With Klossy, your bf will love it

Are you just entering ">", no spaces before or after?

>I'm also new to Sup Forums

ditch him asap

he's a creep

How come no one likes that he comes here? Don't you people also all come to this website? I don't really understand.

Also to the person saying he posted pictures of me, that's a lie. He doesn't go on /b and I haven't even sent him any nude pictures yet. We've only been going out for a month.

Yeah I'm just typing the > with nothing before it, but it never works!
>I'll try again

> know femanon ,don't know greentext clear click bait neckbeard want to had girlfriend 3D

you're either a tranny, a dude pretending to be a girl (that's the same, anyway), or a very guy-like girl cus you can't type like a girl at all. That's not how the female race types. So go jack yourself off

Ohh, hey beautiful lady! *smiles at you charmingly*
All you have to do is type a > character in the beginning of the line to greentext, like:
>how is your day, you angel?
*adjusts tie*
Anyway, what's your name?

My minor in uni is English, which is why I can type it well.

What do you mean by bait? I didn't post any of those fish images.

Visit /mlp/, they had a tutorial about how to greentext.

you need to have a couple of lines seperating the > like this

>hello

>

test

I don't think this is right... Are you guys sure it isn't a problem with my computer or keyboard?

It worked faggot, now GTFO, there are no girls on the internet unless they prove it with tits + timestamp.

Oh you're right it was green!
>Thanks for helping me!

You do this
>blabla
>this is how it's supposed to

Hey what happened? It's not working now

Hey (:

It's me again: I hope you don't mind I message you again!
Let me sit next to you.
*offers you a glass of red wine*
First of all, are you a virgin or not? Because I don't want to waste my precious time. Second question: Do you think every dog go to the dog heaven when they die?

>Hey guys, femanon here.
>(Did I use that right?)
yes, and since you did you can go kill yourself. Yes, I mean that literally. Kill yourself.

Why is /fa/ so popular

>Because I don't want to waste my precious time
What o.O Not that person, but really? You realize there is no difference, right?

Sharpie in popper or GTFO

9/10 quality post would read again

No pics --> didn't happen

Can you stop asking me weird things please? I told you I already have a boyfriend and I only want to have sex with him.

I'm not putting any spaces in front of the greater than sign either, I don't know why it isn't working.

>
Test
>Test

>did this work
no

friendly reminder that you should fuck off and die because you're an attention whore :)

It works when I don't write anything but if I try typing anything after the > how come it stops working?

I really want to learn so I can surprise him =)

Nah, I won't do it (:

Khm... There is, you rancid swine. That's the typical answer of a used, cheap, nigger loving, cum gargling slut. Go neck yourself, a real man wouldn't touch your filthy, worthless body.

it is that hard to remain anonymous? femanons are worse than a tripfag, and if you can't realize that then you really should kys

What the fuck? Hahah, first that we don't have niggers here. Second, there really is no difference.

Stop typing your responses in Microsoft Word

Sup Forums hates women. Fuck off if you do too.

Guys please focus!!
I just need help with this one thing then you can all talk to each other about anything else.

Also you shouldn't be so mean to Femanon. She hasn't done anything to you before.

I don't hate women, I just won't tolerant bullshit and you need to get in line. I've dumped chicks for less. The hilarious part is that if I were to tell you that you were a worthless whore that is only good for fucking that you would get off on it because at the end of the day you have a biological imperative to be a submissive attention whoring slut.

Assimilate to Sup Forums culture you fucking cum dump

Shit tier bait.
Kill yourself already.

How do I reply to people?

TITS OR GTFO

Click the post number.
Fucking retarded women.

*bites lips nervously*
Why do you ignore me, my princess?
I know this sounds crazy, but I can feel your sparkling beauty through the monitor. You remind me of my mother... She makes me so calm, like a baby in a womb. Anyway, I don't want to rush anything in our relationship, but I can't hold it any longer. Would you let me climb in your vagina to feel like a little baby?

>test

>The hilarious part is that if...
"then" what..? That phrase makes no sense

Go to Sup Forums you'll get educated there

Even though you insulted me, thanks.

can I white text too?
\>test

It's me again, you cum dumpster. There is a difference. You have lost your only value, your virginity. Now you are nothing more than an object.

I didn't ignore you, I already said to please leave me alone because I have a boyfriend.

No problem. Now fuck off with your shitty bait. This has to bait, right? No can be this retard.

I could tell yes to that question. No one would question it. Because there is no difference. None at all.

My boyfriend said that Sup Forums and Sup Forums oy have racist people on them and that they're really dumb.

it doesn't matter. assimilate already.
you are literally fucking retarded and worthless, stop acting like anyone here wants you
it's not going to work, she gets off on the attention

My boyfriend wants me here I think. So you're wrong.

> implying that Sup Forums isn't also filled with racists and retards

I love sucking cocks and eating cum. You guys want sum tits?

Awful thread. Saged.

I would straight up dump you if I found out you were a 4channer

Hey this isn't me!
Stop pretending please.

Hey this isn't.
Please stop guys.

Well I'm not going out with you, so I don't care anyway.

Stop pretending. This isn't me.

This can't be true, because I can already feel the strong bond between us, we are meant for each other. Leave your "boyfriend", I am your knight. I am 100x better than him:
>i treat a lady like a princess
>i am very emotional
>i can spin a fidget spinner for more than 10 minutes with a single spin

You may fool yourself, but not us. Women are subhumans, and they become soon obsolete, when there will be enough passable traps. Men are better in everything, even in being a woman, so you can end your life now, stupid cunt.

holy fug that site is gigantic.

>Men are better in everything
I don't know. You're terrible at giving life, from what I can tell (;

Fuck off and die.

I'm not going to leave my boyfriend.
He's been taking care of me for the past two years and I don't even know who you are.

If you really want a girlfriend though then I think you might be able to find someone in uni?

Where are the Concierges sans solde when you need them?

Why is Sup Forums the easiest board to troll? Is it because it's full of newfags who aren't used to chan culture or because it's full of autists who can't sniff out obvious bait due to lack of social awareness?

I see, you are playing hard to get. ;) Did I mention you I have pony collection that will worth a lot of money in 50 years and I have a 9 inch penis? I can give you everything a woman needs.

You want to tell that "ayymed bto" or "jewtel btfo" threads are any better?

Both
Also because pretending to be retarded is the lowest form of trolling and it's fun to just go along with it until the troll exposes himself

it's because there are so many fucking retards and underage faggots that the only thing you can really do is just assume they are retarded. otherwise literally everything is b8

That wasn't me, but I'm still not interested. I haven't seen my boyfriend's penis yet, but something like that isn't important.
And money also isn't important, as long as he can make enough money to support me.

Don't even bother, probably it's just some neckbeard roleplaying as a girl

It's me again, you pathetic bitch. Men are inherently more intelligent and you can thank us every important invention in the history of mankind. We will soon invent artificial wombs, and that's when you go extinct.

Well, I am ready to fight for you, light of my heart. Tell your "boyfriend" that I dare him to duel me in a Naruto cosplay battle. You deserve a real man, who respects his lady.

You sure as hell live in a wonderland.

Nobody is falling for the troll.
Knowing that it is a troll, but just rolling with it and playing it out, is the true patrician way of handling threads like this one.

Is right desu - lame bate I think