Australia: We built a country but nobody came

Australia: We built a country but nobody came

How long till Australia builds a Major City in the middle of the Desert?

FULL

They are full

they tried the irrigating the inland and failed

is there anything aussies have done that didn't end in total failure?

a space program

what is hospitable land

There's more hospitable land in south Australia than the entire Italy

Trips of truth.
Cucknada too, the Prairies are twice the land area of Italy and completely flat.

Why do Americans think high population is a good thing?

Seems like a lot of good material for a horror movie with all that empty land.

But South Australia isn't real

Fuck off, they're full.

Can I come?

It's not. We could prune off between a third and two-fifths of our population and literally nobody would notice.

Olympic medals?

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

The Emus won't allow them to build anything past a certain distance inland

>""""""""""""""""""""""We”""""""""""""""""""""""

We used to BE you.

Thank god that's over.

Please Australia, you have to do your part and let all the rapefugees settle Alice Springs. and then turn off the water.

>Dauphin

what the fuck is that shit

>Reminder you only truly got sovereignty in 1986...

it's all just been formalities since federation tb'h

and once we realised you didn't care about us during ww2 we've been sucking america's dick on the side.

>you didn't care about us during ww2
Couldn't do shit mate tbf, the entire empire wasn't prepared it was a mess we couldn't help you.

it's when the world realised you were no longer relevant and wanted independence

maybe you shouldn't drag the rest of the anglosphere into pointless wars to preserve international finance and polish sovereignty over Danzig, which was about as polish at the time as mohammed ali.

South Australia is mostly arid you retard, outside of Adelaide and the Barossa valley it's a desert.

Also why would we want to be an overpopulated shithole like the UK is?

Yeah, but who the fuck wants to live in South Australia

Krauts

Past the shitty public transport and lack of jobs, its not that bad. Its not sweatsville like Darwin, or chink/Muslim/wog central like Melb and Sydney.

aren't there stacks of bogans in south australia?

That's why I live in based Brizzy

>tfw you live in logan, qld

I remember reading a while back that Aus has more arable land than France, Germany and Britistan combined

But, yeah, fuck off if you think we're sharing

But then you've gotta deal with the NZers

They're mostly regional and northern suburbs of Adelaide. Both places I've lived. But even now they're giving northern bogan areas huge make-overs, knocking down entire suburbs of old housing trust homes to build new houses, fixing all the shitty roads, adding a whole bunch of extra infrastructure. Once the NBN gets put in about 20 years down the track, they'll actually be really nice places to live.

No wonder you have so many problems with dingos and toads.

You are leaving most of the space to the animals.

Why is the north so empty?. No beaches there?

abos, basically all the abos.

huh, interesting.. i've considered buying my first home in modbury, adelaide if the house prices are still persistently shit in like half a decade.

thanks for that :) x

That was actually fucking cool for a huge piece of material.

also, When will people understand that we're full? there is literally no more room for more people

Modbury is quite a nice area, I don't live too far from there. In fact that entire swathe of area that is Modbury/ Golden grove/ One tree hill is all a solid 8/10 on the "noice" scale. I was considering there to be my first place to move to before all these new NBN ready suburbs popped up.

Give me back my australian gf lads I would do literally anything to be reunited with her desu

>Why is the north so empty?

Apparently the north is actually pretty fertile in places. But no one wants to live there because no one already lives there.

Catch 22

I'd love to visit Alice Springs one day, maybe even live there for a few months (I'm a sucker for deserts).
Could I get any opinions about Alice from some genuine Aussies?

Sharing is caring, m8

Bruh

I grew up in a town of 50 people

Canadian here, confirming the formalities. Most commonwealth colonies did it around the same time as a kind of gesture

Heaps of abos.

If you smoke cigarettes, I strongly advise you quit before you go, if you get spotted smoking by an abo, prepare to get hassled nonstop about giving a free cigarette aka "bludging a durry".

I've heard of the "Abo problem" in Alice and having a high crime rate. Is it really that bad?
And unfortunately, I'm a smoker. Oh well.

Yes. I think Alice has the highest crime rate anywhere in the country. Probably unlikely that you'd get physically attacked but they'll definitely break into your car and steal shit. They can get pretty rowdy, just avoid the boongs as best you can.

>tfw you are as good as never ever getting nbn
they pretty much cancelled planned contruction in literally half of Brisbane when the Libs got in

Its not that it's "that bad", but it definitely can be. They're pretty notorious for getting blind drunk, starting fights, being abusive etc. Most of the time its usually to other abos, but sometimes it to anyone around, cops are pretty understanding if you get in a bad situation with them.

Also, our cigarette prices are probably going to make you shit your pants and start a fourth Reich out of pure anger.

>no many people
my dream

>WHY DOESN'T CANADA BUILD NORTH
>WHY DOESN'T AUSTRALIA BUILD IN THE CENTER

my least favourite yankisms desu

Are you First Nations?

78% of Iceland lives in Reykjanes

FUCK

Oh yeah, nearly forgot about that. That's the only thing that I really don't like about Australia - in many aspects you're the archetype of a nanny state.

OFF

I've heard New Zealand recently decided to higher their tobacco tax to ridiculous highs as well - so that they could be "smoke free" in ten years. Yeah. As if.

WE'RE

FULL

God, is the meme about Australian internet speeds real? You're taking one and a half minute per spam post here, buddy.

>We're full
>There's a desert people can't live there
Fuck off look at the Arabian peninsula. A lot of people live there

It is a pain I must endure for the good of my people

The arabs who don't live close to the sea must have rivers. You can't live in a desert without that

No! If you say that too much, it'll become reality and I'll disappear!

>he thinks the prairies are entirely inhabitable