WHY THE FUCK CANT I CODE

WHY THE FUCK CANT I CODE
WHY AM I TOO STUPID FOR THIS
I JUST WANT TO MAKE 100K A YEAR
WHY CANT I FUCKING CODE

install gentoo

Have you already tried?

It's easy man. Just imagine coding as writing a recipe for baking a cake. The instructions run from top to bottom. Now imagine you have to learn new words and syntax to describe how to carry out the instructions. Simples.

>WHY THE FUCK CANT I CODE
because you're too busy posting on chans and jacking off to underage animated girls

>WHY AM I TOO STUPID FOR THIS
see above

>I JUST WANT TO MAKE 100K A YEAR
You won't be making 100k a year unless you know a language like Haskell or Clojure inside out and work for a multibillion dollar corporation.

>WHY CANT I FUCKING CODE
see first point

Programming is like telling a retard what to do. You have to carefully describe what you need done and then leave the retard to it. It will use its tard strength to do it really fast.

>Haskell
top bait

learn to kode with klossy :3

Dumb frogposter

It's not for everyone, OP. If you're a brainlet you should try being a plumber or something instead.

You won't make 100k anyways. That's what you get for listening to cs students telling you how the job market is.

Everyone wants a six figure salary.
Nobody wants to do six figure work.

attaboy

You literally make six figures out of school in Georgia if you go to Tech or UGA

You should try Networking. Tards who couldn't make it in CS usually do that.

Programming is a single field, man.. If you're trying to write non-trivial applications from the ground up, you're going to get lost, frustrated, and give up.

1.) Realize that your best start is actually going to be in an established codebase in a forgiving language. CRUD software is easy to follow, what you're realistically going to write, and widely available in C# or Java, which does half the work for you. Find some of this shit and play with it.

2.) If you really can't wrap your head around programming because you're a complete sped, there's other options that probably pay better, anyway. Getting Cisco or Microsoft certs is a quick way to a solid wage just because you can follow directions. Systems administration is basically just sitting there hoping that nothing breaks. There are better jobs than being a code chimp until the day you die.

>Programming is like telling a retard what to do. You have to carefully describe what you need done and then leave the retard to it. It will use its tard strength to do it really fast.

top fucking kek, i am stealling this

These

shit analogy
kek'd, muh nigga

just write the code, and when the computer complains fix the complaints, and when it doesn't do what you want it to do fix that too. when you can't fix it, google it.

it's easy man

>It's easy man. Just imagine coding as navigating a filesystem The instructions run from cd to ls. Now imagine you have to learn new folders and printscreen to describe how to succeed as a female in a male dominated patriarchal sexist industry. Simples.

topkek

>unless you know a language like Haskell or Clojure
Except that no one hires Haskell or Clojure devs. Those are mostly just hobby/enthusiast languages. Trust me I've looked ;_;

>100k a year
Such as loser.

start off easy

you have all the time in the world judging by your posting habits

thing with IT careers is: you will only have a chance at six figures if you are
a. good in your field
b. passionate about your field
(c. social skills, you're working in teams after all)

most people looking for money lack the second

applies to too btw

How old are you?
What education do you have?
Sit back I will solve your problemo.

>Haskell.
Pls stop this meme. Poojeet makes $100k out of java.

that depends entirely on where you are and if you're good enough there

Start by making excel macros for your dicksucking budget

It's easy man, just imagine coding as trying out a bunch of things before you get the expected outcome, there's no real thinking behind programming.

Perhaps you're more suited for another field, say McDonalds?

>get into interview
>"here's our most used languages"
>nothing but jvm shit

>can program
>passing all classes
>offered an internship at some lab
>fucking hate computers

I just want to live a simple, comfy mountain life, please take my talent OP, I'll gladly take your NEET life.

>b. passionate about your field
nah, that's contraproductive at best

most people looking for money lack a.

Where are you based? One startup that uses Haskell tried to recruit me recently; they're based in London so I'll give you their name if you're in the UK.

This thread is depressing. Is there any hope for me after I finish my bachelors in IT

I feel you my man, i just want to live in a cabin like Thoreau

>dat cable job

do this

t. Networklet who failed remedial algebra

>elling a retard what to do. You have to carefully describe what you need done and then leave the retard to
I am also stealing this.

the black guy in the pic has a look showing he knows exactly what he's doing wrong

How does somebody who is interested in coding but has no past experience except stuff like basic HTML and css get into coding? Always been interested in learning but never got around to it.

>inb4 "hurr durr not clever enough for coding"

t. M.D.

>why can't i code?

uhh your IQ isn't high enough? people are different, OP

go do labor, its a good work out at least

wear some knee-high socks and cute panties

>accurate

this guy knows how it's done

Being a network admin requires knowledge of bash scripting and enough to automate