Which linux distro do poor people use?

Which linux distro do poor people use?

Other urls found in this thread:

eliasericson.tumblr.com/post/8361478759/new-passengers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mac OS

Windows

wtf is going on in this comic? Is she upset that she doesn't actually have a ticket and is now embarrassed after everyone sees she doesnt have a ticket?

Android :^)

Is she fare evading because she's poor, or is she breaking down because she's mentally ill?

eliasericson.tumblr.com/post/8361478759/new-passengers

It's a meme edit.

Android

Jesus christ, the person who made that clearly has mental health problems.

I can never get why people are attracted to traps or trannies, you're basically attracted to the worst of both worlds.
Take the most mentally unstable, borderline personality disorder female, and make him male and tack on gender dysphoria.
So now you have a male who wants to cut his dick off and thinks everyone in the room is staring at them at all times.

windows 3.14 for playgroups

if dubs traps are gay

>I can never get why people are attracted to traps or trannie

Because they are homosexual.

Windows 10 BASH in a supershell.

>everyone in the room is staring at them at all times
>implying we shouldn't address sbout the doc that do this shit?

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness.
These people lead lives where they feel trapped in the opposite gender's body, and believe that the solution is to make themselves male/female.

So yeah, it is a mental illness, but like all mental illness things, it's not going to be rational in its approach to solving the problem.
I don't believe these people should be subjected to any additional ridicule, but it shouldn't be supported in the mainstream.

some truth

if a man believed he was a monkey and started flinging shit at people, you wouldn't pretend they're a monkey and let them live like one, you'd put them in an asylum.

Why the fuck is this any different?

hannah montana linux

politics

>Why the fuck is this any different?
>flinging shit at people

There you go.
A man pretending to be a woman doesn't impact your life at all. A man-ape flinging shit at me significantly impacts my life.
If I believed I was meant to be Chinese, and started speaking Chinese and practicing Taoism, it wouldn't impact your life either.

Also, edge aside, the distance from man to woman is nearly nonexistant when compared to man to ape.

TY

It affects me when men are in the same restroom as my daughter or trannies are trying to trap my sons or my freedom of speech is prohibited for someone's pronouns

When I was a kid I thought I was a dog in a human body no kidding, still human tho

I think it starts affecting me when they start dating men and pretending they were always female and then getting triggered and going ballistic if you use their old name and or ever bring up that they were ever male.
And if they still have their penis, they DO NOT WANT you looking at it or touching it during penetrative sex.

OP's a better comic.

This actually happened to me once. I had to ask a really ugly girl her ID, and she gave me a guy's ID. I instantly realized I was dealing with a tranny, and said thanks. It was incredible how uncomfortable it got.

If any of you guys ever spot a tranny, ask for their ID. It's hilarious.

I use Ubuntu, by the way.

>men are in the same restroom as my daughter
I'll admit his one is tricky. Should a post-op tranny that looks like a female be forced to use the men's room? Who defines "looks like"? Some birth women are quite hairy and masculine.

>trannies are trying to trap my sons
I'm pretty sure kidnapping is illegal, no matter what gender you are

>my freedom of speech is prohibited for someone's pronouns
No it's not, you're free to call them whatever you want.
That's like saying civil rights impede on your 1st amendment since you can't call black people niggers.

>when they start dating men and pretending they were always female and then getting triggered and going ballistic if you use their old name and or ever bring up that they were ever male
Don't date trannies? Not sure how that affects you if you're looking for women to date.

>And if they still have their penis, they DO NOT WANT you looking at it or touching it during penetrative sex
Yeah that's on you buddy. If you want to have sex with a man, go find a man.

>That's like saying civil rights impede on your 1st amendment since you can't call black people niggers.
You can call people niggers though. However, civil rights legislation violates freedom of association.

That's fucking wild man.

user, why are you dating and having sex with trannies?

>A man pretending to be a woman doesn't impact your life at all.
Have you seen The Crying Game?

I don't think anybody has an issue with post-ops or even heavily into transition "women" using the womens room
I think they have a problem with the non-transitioning "women" who just decided one day they're trannies, and want to use whatever bathroom, because thats fucking creepy

I was eating, user.
Emphasis on "WAS".

>No it's not, you're free to call them whatever you want.
>That's like saying civil rights impede on your 1st amendment since you can't call black people niggers.

Except I don't live in USA, faggot. It's illegal to use improper pronouns in Canada

>because thats fucking creepy

Why?
The whole men's/women's restroom segregation is a completely manufactured issue.
There's absolutely no reason why bathrooms NEED segregation other than to continue to perpetuate the idea that all men are stranger danger.

Trannies become your problem when it literally becomes illegal to "misgender" them for any reason.

>I'll admit his one is tricky. Should a post-op tranny that looks like a female be forced to use the men's room?
no, surgeons should NOT be performing life altering surgeries that are not life threatening for some literally, sick fuckhead's vanity's sake. especially when they're no better after the fact and still have stupidly high suicide rates and other mental problems.

>I'm pretty sure kidnapping is illegal, no matter what gender you are
he means he doesn't want his son to be traumatized or given aids by someone who claimed to be a female, dumbass.

which is a serious issue. if you're not allowed to call someone something then what's to say they start changing any word that might be used to identify enemies of the state, imagine not being able to call people nazis during world war 2...
bottom line is why the fuck would anyone be so stupid as to throw away their freedom of speach because of nancyboi piece of shit with a mental illness will be upset with the words you choose to express your opinion with?

>Don't date trannies? Not sure how that affects you if you're looking for women to date.
is this a serious response? there's a reason they're called TRAPs you fucking retard.

Are you by any chance Canadian?

>perpetuate the idea that all men are stranger danger
Not all but some are and have poor impulse control. It's a common sense preventative measure. I can guarantee you that groping will go up if you put women and men in the same bathroom.

>You can call people niggers though.
You can call a tranny whatever you want. Nobody is going to arrest you.
If you don't like the social repercussions, that's a different discussion.

That's a problem specific to living in "But it's Current Year": The Country.

I have not, but if you fall in love with a tranny and continue to fall for him/her, why is that an argument for them not to exist?
>"Damn, I got tricked, why can't we just outlaw all trannies?"

>Not all but some are and have poor impulse control.
This comes from being raised to the idea that women are otherworldly beings that must be treated differently from men.
Break down strict gender segregation and this goes away in 30 years.

>That's a problem specific to living in "But it's Current Year": The Country.
Most of the western world has hate speech laws. Only the US has a strong culture of free speech and even that can slip away if we aren't careful.

>find girl online
>meet irl
>oh shit they're a fucking tranny
>they call you transphobic and try to sic their twitter army at you to get you fired from your job

this needs to be made illegal

in places where woman have power
>it'll be abused to throw innocent men in jail
in places where men have power
>it'll be abused to rape women
in places that are absolute shit
>it'll be used by pimps for johns

No, this is delusional liberal nonsense. Men and women are different beings. That's not up for debate. Some men happen to rage with testosterone and have poor impulse control. Put them in an intimate space with women undressing themselves and bad things will inevitable happen. You can't magically brainwash that away.

>>it'll be abused to rape women
you act as if though women don't rape men

BUT user IT'S CURRENT YEEER!
user THAT DOESN'T FIT MY STUPID NIAVE VIEW ON LIFE!!
user PEOPLE ARE DECENT BEINGS WHO WOULD NEVER HARM OR ABUSE ANOTHER PERSON!!
GIVE IT TIME user! THE WORLD WILL GET BETTER user!
the ultimate
>just wait
meme, oh how disappointed you will be in 30 years. wish i could see your face when you finaly realize how utterly shite humans are

johannes doesn't even sound like a particularly manly name
hell, my own name is sometimes used for girls (though there are more common feminine variants of it)

> surgeons should NOT be performing life altering surgeries ... for vanity's sake
That's a valid but entirely separate discussion.

>he doesn't want his son to be traumatized or given aids by someone who claimed to be a female
If you get in the bedroom and find a dick, just be done with it. You're not fucking compelled to have sex with them.

>which is a serious issue. if you're not allowed to call someone something [cut]
You're confusing socially acceptable with legal. Just because it's not correct to say something doesn't mean you can't. You're literally complaining that not everyone thinks the same way you do.

>is this a serious response? there's a reason they're called TRAPs you fucking retard.
If you continue to date a tranny after you discover they are male, that's on you.
Notice how you said:
> getting triggered and going ballistic if you use their old name and or ever bring up that they were ever male

Yeah, if that's a problem, you know they're transgender, so it's not like you're being continually tricked.

did you miss the quote?
>in places where men have power

>not wanting to date a cute trap
get with the times user

traps are basically a myth, and the actual act of a crossdressing male trapping men and expecting sex is the quickest way to get fucking murdered, it doesn't happen.

>why bathrooms NEED segregation
Modesty and plumbing

>they call you transphobic and try to sic their twitter army at you to get you fired from your job
Has this ever happened? Someone using twitter to harass you and your employer, for anything is a problem.
Also, That's a whole different issue. I agree that hate speech laws are retarded. The consequences of saying something (barring classified info, etc) should be social, not legal.

crossdressers who don't believe they're women on the inside won't do it, but trannies actually DO do this and they're shocked when men don't accept them.

>I'll admit his one is tricky.
i guess i'd have to say one should use the restroom for whatever is your /legal/ sex
that's what it's for, isn't it?
if someone has a problem with that, then they'll have to take it up with the law

disclaimer: i don't think there should be any way for someone to change their legal sex in the first place

This is like those logic SAT questions where you need to figure out what their real gender is

in many places, eg. the US, you're allowed to change your legal sex without ever going through HRT or SRS.

Yeah, and if there's a real problem of men going into women's rooms, then there will be action taken to determine who gets the "F" or "M" on their license.

Wow, that's what he said to justify that bullshit? He "updated" his position of actual science with feelings based pseudoscience?

that effectively makes it meaningless

But that's the thing, you're literally not allowed to complain without being called transphobic, and this stems back to the whole issue of trannies shitting on my free speech rights.
It's not """ILLEGAL""" but it might as well be, because having a less than stellar opinion on transgender fucks is now social suicide in 2017.

>That's a valid but entirely separate discussion.
no, it's the only thing that would differentiate between entering which washroom you have to use.
dressing up as a girl doesn't make you a girl, otherwise we would all be a dozen different monsters (provided you celebrated halloween)

>If you get in the bedroom and find a dick, just be done with it. You're not fucking compelled to have sex with them.
and that's irrelevant but i'll tell you why even then you're wrong. it's traumatizing. imagine being a virgin and then some gay dude whips out his cock after dressing up and pretending to be a girl.
you'd likely never try having sex again

>You're confusing socially acceptable with legal. Just because it's not correct to say something doesn't mean you can't. You're literally complaining that not everyone thinks the same way you do.
no. try telling that to all those people who lost careers because of faked fagbook accounts under their names or faked text messages which used the word nigger in them. people have the right to say whatever the fuck the want however the fuck they want, just like people have the right to dressup and act anyway they want (incluiding female!) but don't try and claim a man's a women because being called a man hurts his feelings and he barbies himself up to look like a doll.
there are more repercussions in life than just being thrown in jail.

everything else you said is even more irrelevant and clearly you're too bigotted or too stupid i can't tell which, to realize how narrowed your opinion on the topic actually is.

at least they're real tits, it's an F>M

i just don't like poopdick, and love sex, see my issue with them now?
also masculine features are repulsive.

>If you get in the bedroom and find a dick, just be done with it.
is it even possible to get that far without finding out?

I'm bigoted?
You're the one complaining that people get upset when you say things that hurt other people.
>faked fagbook accounts under their names or faked text messages which used the word nigger in them
If you want to discuss the effects of social media, that's one thing. We're talking about your freedom of speech being "infringed" upon because people will become upset if you say insensitive or fucked up shit.

You want to be able to say whatever you want and never face any consequences for it. Sadly, that's a fantasy world, because the things you say make up people's perception of you. If you say shit they don't like, their opinion of you goes down. This is human socalizing 101, it shouldn't come as a surprise for you.

>and that's irrelevant but i'll tell you why even then you're wrong. it's traumatizing.
What the fuck are you even on about?
If I'm a woman, you get me in bed, and I reveal an unshaven, tuna-rank slime hole, you're probably going to be "traumatized".
You can't outlaw trannies just because you're so incredibly imperceptive you don't realize you've been hitting on one until you're in bed with them.

Which brings me to my last point:
>dressing up as a girl doesn't make you a girl
No, and I said that only post-op/HRT passing trannies should use the other room.
The reason they should use the other washroom is because it's "traumatizing" (remember that word?). It's probably hell to be forced to use the men's room if you're desperately trying to be a woman.
But you don't care about them being "traumatized" every day, you're only worried about the extremely remote chance that you may find yourself face-to-face with a penis.

I wouldn't think so, any sort of rubbing/grinding/close dancing and you'd quickly notice the extra bulge down there.

not if you tuck

>doing any of that before you're properly married and read to procreate
degenerate

Your free speech rights are only re: Congress legislating speech control. You're protected from the State, not from your fellows. How fucking hard a concept is this to understand?

>you're the one complaining that people get upset when you say things that hurt other people
and you're here arguing that mentally ill persons can do no harm. also please tell me how calling someone a niggerfaggot in any way hurts anyone.

>If I'm a woman, you get me in bed, and I reveal an unshaven, tuna-rank slime hole, you're probably going to be "traumatized".
see you're a bigot. either case will traumatize someone, do you really think someone should lie about pretending to not have a dick until you're ready to have sex with them?

>The reason they should use the other washroom is because it's "traumatizing" (remember that word?). It's probably hell to be forced to use the men's room if you're desperately trying to be a woman.
odd, simply existing in their skin is "hell" and "Traumatizing"
>desperately trying to be a woman
they should desperately be trying to be happy, and find professional help when they start to suffer from mental health issues. you can't just ignore symptoms and pretend you're someone you're not. it's proven time and time again that surgery and hormonal treatment does nothing to benefit these people... maybe because their physique isn't the issue and it's their brains that are broken?
these poor people are sick in the brain you deranged faggot. i can't tell if you're some misguided sjw who got south confused with north on his moral compass, or if you're one of the surgeons or pimps making bank off these peoples illness.
>more people buying their makeup products
>more whores to pimp out
>surgeries that cost tens of thousands of dollars
these are the people who have anything to gain from these sick persons. i'm disgusting that it's blown so far out of proportion that i have to write it out for your dumbass. kill yourself if you're trying to convince people that being delusional is OK. your psy ops tactics are old and gay.

heh

why is Sup Forums a blue board now?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

I agree this is dumb, nobody is going to teach anybody anything by calling you a shitlord you're just going to hate the person that called you that more and not want to listen to what you have to say

I swear to God people would be more open to why trans people are the way they are if they hadn't buried the lede with this pronoun bullshit because that is all that trans people are known for now.

You are a virgin shitposter. Stop pretending to be a non-loser user.

Transgenders should have been forcibly removed from the gay rights movement 30 years ago, it has nothing to do with sexuality.

>people would be more open to why trans people are the way they are
mental illness
brainwashing
trauma, almost always during childhood or pubescent years
and genuine sociopaths/psychopaths which believe being a woman would make it easier for them to be sacks of shit

it's almost as if they want more media attention and more idiots falling for the propaganda that it's somehow okay to trick people into believing you're someone/something you're not

Linux for niggers

Americans collectively want to chop their children's dicks off (it is called circumcision).
Does that make all Americans mentally ill?

if you define mentally ill as being stupid as can be
then yes, i suppose they are...
real funny part is when they demand their men have their dicks mutilated, then riot when they hear about clit "hood" removals in africa

Technology?

It's a tranny comic edited to be humorous

this is /ads (short for advertisers paradise)
has been since the turn of the decade
where the fuck have you been?

Any of them? Its all freeware innit?

Sorry, I posted this before I realized the utter state of transsexual derail that overcame what was initially dumbfaggery in the first place.

Bill Nye the worthless cunt

One of the cancers of the society we live in is parents who force their children to gender swap at early ages because their children act silly. Those people are nothing but pure trash and should be put 20 years in prison.

>trannies think they pass
oh lord they really are living in their own little fantasy worlds

You're either speaking from experience or out of your ass. How many trans have you dated?

I ask because I know a few and this isnt my experience. I work next to one - shes a consummate professional not a basketcase. Maybe the ones who post on Sup Forums are nuts but honestly, everyone here is nuts. Frankly I dont understand this "emotional basketcase" stereotype at all. They act like normal people.

fuck off Sup Forums

(((fellows)))

Arch or Gentoo

You will know because they're bragging about little RAM usage and overall small footprint of their os

Let's put Bill Nye on Mars.

What's going on here

OP's edit is definitely better. Trannies' tortuous way of thinking, never once.

Perhaps you are too stupid to check your filters?