"I will try to answer everyday, but sometimes I'm busy but you can keep sending me mails. I will answer them all"

>"I will try to answer everyday, but sometimes I'm busy but you can keep sending me mails. I will answer them all"

Yeah, huh? You don't say...

she's not coming back, is she?

bump

give me her email, I'll try to convince her to come back to you

I don't trust you, plus I don't know if she would want me to

How long are you going to keep this up?

You're in denial m8, she's gone. Just move on.

>You're in denial m8, she's gone. Just move on.

S-she can't be... We were suppose to be live happily together

it just isn't fair

WHY COULDN'T SHE AT LEAST SAY GOODBYE?

No! stop living in that illusion, it's not going to happen. For your health I suggest you move on and find someone else or find some more hobbies. You're obsessed with her and she probably doesn't even remember you tbqh.

I have nothing to move on to man

I spend like ~8 hours on this website every single day. I thought having a cute Sup Forums gf would motivate me to work on improving myself but apparently not

It won't, you have to start taking initiative yourself. No one is going to help you with your life, you have to make the moves and take the actions. Get off this fucking website m8, seriously. Don't come here for more than an hour each day, that's what I'm doing. Get outside, search for a job or go back to school, don't just waste your life. You only have one.

fuck offfff

>Don't come here for more than an hour each day

Dude I've tried this AT LEAST a few hundred times.

I've quit drugs, videogames, etc but I simply CANNOT stop coming onto this fucking shithole. I spend ALL OF MY TIME on this piece of shit

>Get outside, search for a job or go back to school, don't just waste your life. You only have one.

I understand this in theory man, yeah soemtimes I get really motivated and think "OK COOL, one life to live yadayada I'm going to make every minute count", then i wake up the next morning and i just get right back into it.

Redpill me on this lads. Have seen multiple threads posted by this leafcuck.

Is it an interpals thing?

Listen, the problem isn't the games, the website, the drugs, it's YOU. you're the source of your own problem.

Do you have any money? I would suggest getting some money together, sell some shit if you can and go travel for a while. Go to Asia or something, it's cheap and different. Maybe getting away from this country for a while will help you.

Yeah i got money man

I've wanted to visit Argentina for example but I just don't know sometimes, feels too expensive for what it is and I'm not even comfortable enough with myself to expect to enjoy it much

i don't know anymore m8

Forget Argentina, go somewhere fun. Go to the Philippines, it's dirt cheap and the people are super friendly. Hot as hell, but a neat country be it a poor one. Go there, get lost and just wander around the countryside, people will always invite you for dinner or something.

Philippines sounds like a literal shithole dude

>Disgusting people
>Child prostitution for money
>Dirty as fuck
>Unsanitary
>Dangerous

If i'm not mistaking, the median annual salary in the Phillipines is ~$5000/yr.

Also I remember reading about them having a huge issue with abandoned children because of sex tourism, especially for underaged prostitutes

You're focusing on the negatives, it's a poor as fuck country but there's also a lot of nice things about it. I went there a couple years ago myself, didn't know where I was going or no plan, just flew there and stayed at hostels and pension houses, walked around, rode around, swam, snorkeled, drank, whatever man you name it. It's not that dangerous, just don't go walking down dark alleyways in Manila and you'll be fine. I walked around dark roads in the smaller cities and villages, not a soul bothered me.

I dunno man, I'd probably visit a cozy latin american country if anything

i just don't see the appeal of the Philippines compared to pretty much every other destination, it just seems to have unnecessary downsides.

Also I don't see how this would fix much of anything. I'd just come back a few thousand dollars poorer, with gonorrhea/syphilis

stop talking to yourself you fucking retard.

Well whatever suits your fancy, just don't go there expecting to meet the women of your dreams or whatever, it won't happen.

It won't fix anything, but it will give you time to reflect on who you are, and why you're like that. Or you could just get drunk all the time and try to enjoy your damn life for a change instead of wallowing in your self pity.

>Or you could just get drunk all the time and try to enjoy your damn life for a change instead of wallowing in your self pity

I don't like alcohol(never have desu) and drugs I'd rather stay away from these days

You're a hard man to please, maybe that's why she left you.

Probably

Oh well, worse things have happened to better people I guess, as they say

Just do what you want, it's your life. Good luck,

If you're only going to complain and not do anything to better the situation, get it over with already. Seriously. Your life will only get worse.

You really have 2 options

1. Fix it
2. End it

Thanks boys

But really maybe she'll see this thread and reply again, that's what happened before

bump

There is no hope for you. I'm sorry.

I'm a lost cause, i know