A friendly reminder for all of my fellow Americans to fear and distrust your local Chicanos

A friendly reminder for all of my fellow Americans to fear and distrust your local Chicanos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztlán

Have a nice day :)

Why are the best parts of the country in red?

CIVIL WAR NOW

Why are states that mexico never even owned in meme Aztlan maps

daily reminder that this is what the US should have looked like

We Cherokees now, ese.

Because the CHI want to take them and create an independent country. "República del Norte" as they refer to it. They won't do it by force - they will do it by major demographic shifts. Once the areas are united by a steady Mexican majority, they will strike.

no

>California + Baja California = one, big California
>Americancún
>Americuba
mite b cool

I have a question. Why doesn't Trump bring this up?

>distrust your local Chicanos.
Am a Chi and am well ahead of you on that one.

We should do that soon.

>wanting northern Mexicans
>wanting the most obnoxious cunts in all of latin america

It would be super ultra hyper racist. Why would you bring this up? Why would you worry about it? You're only exploiting peoples fears. You're only dividing people.

>implying we wouldn't kick out all the mexicans
So innocent.

The most obnoxious cunts in all of latin america are Argentines

Mexicans don't even know what Aztecs are. Hispanic people are so fucking stupid that there is no reason to be afraid of them. I cannot believe that there are actually people in this country that believe Mexico poses any sort of threat.

Fear not, my parents came to this country legally from El Salvador and assimilated quite nicely as I was raised to be a proud American by them and I can assure, we Americans of Salvadoran descent probably hate Mexicans more than white Americans can begin to concieve.

I'll work as a spy or translate to the Mexicans that they're about to get gunned down for you or something.

Mexico is not the threat, radicalized Chicano activists are.

Those people do not exist.
Every Chicano is busy mowing lawns and injuring themselves, they have no time for activism.

>injuring themselves
People have injured me mentally today and this thread didn't help.

Sure mate

all this delusion

>implying Sup Forums hypotheticals are worth a shit

Whoever made that chart sounds salty as hell to be honest.

so what, the southern border states have always been mexican territory
the people in those states are 100% mexican
where a border is drawn does not change what people are

as someone who lives in san diego mexicans are no worse than shit bag redneck military

You are not American
To Anglos you are a Mexican - that will never change
The Gringo is your enemy

why are central americans the first to betray others?

Guat/Salv CHI here and I have no idea why mexicans hate us, especially their children. A bunch of illegals even teamed up and harassed my mom at her work paying her less than their circle. Not only that but they love to blame central Americans for all the shit they do and act like they are much better immigrants. Is there any historical reason why mexicans hate their neighbors? I find it really strange since we're extremely similar

>The Gringo is your enemy
this. whites in general aren't bad. but Americans whites are short bus kind of special

Oh no shit.

we LITERALLY gave you independence when you asked for it, and look what you did with it.

>Victoria is American
No.

>we

>wuz

we

Nice try vato, if that were the case Mexishits wouldn't have come after me or my family all my life for being the wrong kind of brown. It was made clear to me very early that this La Raza bullshit is for Mexicans only

My people are the American people so I'm not stabbing anyone in the back.

Its just the way they are, my parents came here for a better life and they found it, the only time they ever got discriminated was when they had to deal with Mexicans.

They're like the jews of the Latino world

>al-taqueria

>La Raza bullshit is for Mexicans only
well obviously yeah. you ever hear fucking Peruvians saying it?

>My people are the American people
you may call yourself "American" but your not "American"

you may forget that, but they never will

hola amigos

fuck off

the mexicans in the u.s are literal subhumans. pic related

I don't hate mexicans but they need to become fucking American first and their heritage later. I see too many "viva mexico!" kids and mexican flags around, it's getting disgusting. And if you even dare criticize mexico you're going to get an angry mob around you.

Give me a rough estimate. What percentage of the Mexican populace looks like him? I'm talking
>BROWN

iiiinnnnnnddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooo

pratically all the southern states all filled with people like that

>you may forget that but they never will
>every white American is a stormcuck or Sup Forumstard

Try harder you edgelord, I have no ties to El Salvador or anywhere else

Its how they are, they always seemed to be tribalistic by nature and its probably because coming to America is no where near as hard for Central/South Americans, legally or not.

He thinks when Americans look at him they see a Salvadorian, when in fact they see a Mexican.

>I have no ties to El Salvador or anywhere else
then your a bastard because when gringos see you they see you as just another Mexican, not a fellow American

chi

cago?

>butthurt mexicans

How disconnected from reality are you fuckers? I wouldn't expect anything less from a divisive chicano, I've literally never had a problem with whites before, just Mexicans

you think they accept you? you think they don't see you as some fucking illegal? besides what kind of fucking bastard would embrace a people and a nation that hates them?

That's too bad, they're ugly.

they're poor and malnourished

If you feel that way then why won't you go back to Mexico if its so awful here then?

I'm home in the country I was born in, I've never had any issues with the people here except for illegal invaders and traitor chicanos, I don't walk around acting and talking like a cholo or a chicano so maybe thats why I don't get the shit you might.

Grow up and get around, I feel like you got roasted through some banter and you just couldn't handle it hence the butthurt

This is good. Mexicans are nice to me :)

guess it's true, central american really dont have any national identities

Chicanos should all be put in concentration camps

I just told you I do, I was born in the US and so that makes me an American.

You're not talking about national identity, you're wrapped around the axel on race, can you not tell?

Man Mexicans really are the jews of the latino world, always up to some deviaive shit.

>Tfw I realize I should agree, but never had problems with lats and would welcome our overlords.

>your local Chicanos

>we Americans of Salvadoran descent probably hate Mexicans more than white Americans can begin to concieve.
my gf is Salvadorian and I'm Mexican and she confessed to me just last night that she used to hate Mexicans
We're literally the same exact shits

>tfw mixed salv and mex

convert to Islam and free yourself from the chains of rapist ancestors, friend

why would you not want to be under the rule of a country that is objectively superior at every single aspect of running a nation?

>taking oregon and idaho
like that's gonna fucking happen on my watch

t. abu osman al-newyorki