WHY CAN’T YOU FAGGOTS JUST LEAVE YOUR SHITTY CULTURE BEHIND IF YOU COME TO AUSTRALIA YOU BETTER BE FUCKING SINGING...

WHY CAN’T YOU FAGGOTS JUST LEAVE YOUR SHITTY CULTURE BEHIND IF YOU COME TO AUSTRALIA YOU BETTER BE FUCKING SINGING WALTZ ING MALTIDA, WEARING THONGS, GETTING DRUNK, HAVING BARBEQUES AND BASHING LEBS!!

I wanna be Aussie you cunt I can pass as an Abo if you want.

Okay.

whose cactus is up your bum now?

Fuck you, every goddamn formation I have to stand in I gotta stand at the POA longer because of Waltzing Fucking Matilda

Probably a cheeky leafboy, if I were hazarding a guess

cipayo, entreguista, chupapija de los yankis y los australianos: chicano, de la cuna hasta el cajon

COOOOOOEEEEEE

Because then you'd complain because it makes you cringe and you'd think they're trying too hard

fuck your a cringey bunch

Australia has a culture?

Grow a spine and stop cringing, lil bitch

>canadians trying this hard to replicate Aussie banter

>Australians feeling threatened by the leafboys again

Relax dudes, there's enough sweet bantz to go around!

lmbo you can tell how new a Canadian poster is when they don't remember Australians bantering them off the board last year.

Now you're going around, claiming to be bantz masters but literally no one is going along with you because they remember you getting destroyed last year. She's a fair dinkum rib tickler, that's for sure

Not gonna read all that. If you wanted to friendly banter I'd be okay but you made it a book. A bit cringey

>i-it didnt happen if i dont read it

This one gets me everytime

Ausie women had so much american dick in them during WW2 that Maltida could waltz no more.

tbf both Lou Kang and Ji Kyun-Lee are cringe-worthy

Yeah why don't you cunts stop stealing our shit then

That Australian """culture""""" and Australian """""identity""""" only applies to bogans and low class , anyone else that does that is cringe. Get yankified Bruce

haha thats the joke nice meme though kid :^)

>t. Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane

Post shit, get shit.