I have autism :(

i wish i could preorder and just stop thinking about this already

What's vega

i think op misspelled volta

street fighter character

checking in

>not buying a 1080 then selling it when vega comes out
Don't mind the wait desu

Why bother? It's just going to be a 96% equivalent to the 1080ti. Unless you have/want FreeSync, you've cucked yourself by waiting this long.

The main villain in the upcoming Doom sequel.

Nigga that´s Hayden

I forgot. Vega was the computer Doomguy saved.

1. Won't be as expensive
2. No goysync tax
3. Actual futureproofing in the form of better DX12/Vulkan support vs. NVidia's "obselete the moment the next GPU lineup drops" strategy.

>Implying NA names

Nothing new

Correct.

VEGA confirmed dead.
You thought a built in CLC with FURYX was ridiculous wait until you hear this.
>VEGA will ship with the world's first state of the art absolute zero cooling facility
>t.raja koDOOMry

>waitfagging for anything without a solid release date or specifications

But he´s in a backup.

>aifagging

DOA

I won't be waiting, I have already ignored it.

The last time I fell for the hype was with Polaris, and I was saying to this customer it's going to cost $200 and have the performance of a 980 but turns out it was close to $300 and barely had any performance over a 970. The customer then ran into me like 2 months after the release and said he's glad he didn't buy AMD because it turned out it was overhyped and delivered exactly nothing. Old generation performance in a new shiny package.

This time it's not going to be any different.

Indeed, I too have already benchmarked this unreleased product and found it to be a disappointment.

>turns out it was close to $300
Was this because of cryptocurrency faggots? Because if so, there's nothing AMD can do to stop these retards from fucking up the market because they can't ramp up production in anticipation of a cryptobubble they can't even predict themselves. Else they end up with a bunch of extra stock that wasn't sold because of a bubble that didn't happen.
>barely had any performance over a 970
Citation needed.

What's in the tubes?

For Nico, emergency bleach stash

>tfw when you are not a Sup Forumsermin so you don't have to suck dicks of either company
>you don't work for pixar either