1. Country

1. Country
2. Why don't you have gf?

South Korea
Korean women have souls of demon and I don't have the money or time to play with their silly games. Also 2D > 3D

>Also 2D > 3D

Too bad they're not real.

Enjoy your basement today user!

I can't be fucked to go places. I'd rather just use tinder or craigslist or whatthefuckever and have a quick fuck.

1. East Korea
2. Because Im bold

Sex is for losers.

Serbia
I troll in real life social gatherings and situations to have some laughs then I regret it because of girls that wanted and would be with me if I wasn't trolling so much.

>1. East Korea
ZAINICHI back to korea !!

>SerbiaI troll in real life social gatherings and situations to have some laughs then I regret it because of girls that wanted and would be with me if I wasn't trolling so much.
what kind of trolling?

bald is not that bad if you have masculine

>Serb
>Greek flag

Flag
Asexual. No one will "love" you if you don't put out.

Beanerstan
Women here like very macho, very bold men. I'm a introverted loser.

>Women everywhere like very macho, very bold men.
fixed

I don't go with the flow of the event, I assume an impossible position to defend and defend it like a religious fanatic. Girls can't tell the difference between me and real crazy-geniuos alpha so they get wet and baited. I can only maintain the facade for a few hours and when the mask brakes and girls realise they were trolled they either get more wet or are fantasising about the possibilities.

Na odmoru sam.

1. brazil
2. because not a single south korean lives close to me

At this point I know I'm going to be single forever. I feel it in my gut. For whatever reason, I lack the ability to form romantic bonds with women. I couldn't tell you why, it's just how it is. Something about me just doesn't work properly. I have friends, so I'm not really complaining, but I guess it is a strange thing to fully accept.

1. Murrica
2. Relationships are a fucking chore. I don't like having to consider another person's dumbass fucking feelings all the time.

Jap

Without gf, I can have sex with bitchs.

im poor and i dont try
fuck whores

> 2D > 3D
How do we make neets to come out of their basement and face the reality.

sweden
selfdestructive introvert loser

without gf I can suck trannies dicks

1.cunt
2.Because I wanna go to cheongyangni 588, is the prostitute meme real?

>sweden
the second sentence was assumed

what?

>what?

?

Amen to that my dude

go ahead and add 'stupid' to your bio too

The other day I kissed a girl at a party, and she got my number but I explicitly stated I'm not interested in a relationship, only casual sex.

Next think I know she's messaging me around the clock, it started off with naked snapchats and sexting but then she tried to switch it to all this emotional bullshit.

I stopped responding so she called me and I once again said she's not my girlfriend so I don't have to deal with this shit. She says "Well I don't even know what to say, why don't I let you think about it and call me back" I just said "no" and hung up.

See if you keep it casual, all the power is in your hands. Of course for the right girl I'd get into a relationship, but don't settle for anything less.

>selfdestructive introvert loser
with your refugee policy and the way you behave its a quite good description that should go without saying. happy?

ah okay, i dont care what happens to this country so naturally i don't follow up on news

>i dont care what happens to this country so naturally i don't follow up on news
Jesus fucking Christ

You sound like the majority of your countrymen. Europeans disgust me.

>Europeans disgust me.
watch your tongue cunt

I like you, you charai son of a bitch.

Europeans = Western Europeans unless stated otherwise

Just like when you say Asians you don't mean Indians or Arabs.

1. Russia
2. I'm almost 30, I still live with my parents and I don't have a proper job. That completely rules out any possibility of a relationship, even if I wanted one (I don't).

wew

>Europeans = Western Europeans unless stated otherwise
>Just like when you say Asians you don't mean Indians or Arabs.
well, i dont mind if you call us eastern europeans, but not calling us europeans its kinda stupid. You dont call arabs asians because they dont look asian

>me too,tovarisch ,relationship = money flow

Not an argument

>Jap
get away Kenmomen
I'm gonna kill you

see Well I meant Western Europeans and I couldn't be bothered typing it out. Happy?

>Well I meant Western Europeans and I couldn't be bothered typing it out. Happy?
yes, iam happy now. I can shitpost somewhere else. thank you